General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Dojo spawning in RJ trade bug

Karalaza

Sometimes (more often than not), when you invite people to the Dojo for trading, they will load into the Railjack instead of the default area.

This wouldn't be a problem, but people who load into the railjack can't be traded with until they leave it. For people who don't know this you need to explain every time.
Additionally if people leave and the trade process starts, there is a bug where they can't trade you main blueprints (shows the locked out icon) - this can be fixed by them leaving and reentering the dojo (hoping they don't spawn in the RJ again).

The issue is from way back when railjack was introduced.
Can you simply disable people from loading inside it when entering the dojo?

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Posted (edited)

Still not fixed.

People have a crazy loading time to my dojo due to decorations (not sure), and will spawn often in the dry dock ship.

So i need to pm them to go to the menu > fast travel > vault, everytime.

Please fix.

Edited by Alpha56

• 1 month later...

still here with sisters of parvos update, what's even more annoying is now you can't see your team icon in minimap even if they spawn outside railjack.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure of how to reproduce this glitch outside of being "stuck" in the Railjack, but I experienced this glitch myself without being forced into the Railjack. The person on the trade terminal could not trade me until I fast travelled, even though the game did not force me onto the railjack as per usual for the bug.