Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk: ugly.

senmurai

On 2020-05-10 at 9:25 AM, senmurai said:

It is my opinion that Baruuk look awful:

- posture / stature / body format

- armor / skin / helmet / etc

For me all the above look very unpleasant.

Really?

I would have thought that would be hildryn.

"It's MA'AM" and a joel in one comes to mind with her and she is just flat out ugly as sin, lol

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Jason_V_Jade said:

Really?

I would have thought that would be hildryn.

"It's MA'AM" and a joel in one comes to mind with her and she is just flat out ugly as sin, lol

Hyldryn makes me think of zarya from overwatch. The super jacked russain chaingun wielding tank.

Definently a women.  There is female curves, t&a, and thw akt helm with sudo hair. Depenfing how one eorks her colors you can make butt/breasts pop.

Behold hyldrins inspiration.

https://www.deviantart.com/dandonfuga/art/Zarya-631122267

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Hyldryn makes me think of zarya from overwatch. The super jacked russain chaingun wielding tank.

Definently a women.  There is female curves, t&a, and thw akt helm with sudo hair. Depenfing how one eorks her colors you can make butt/breasts pop.

Behold hyldrins inspiration.

https://www.deviantart.com/dandonfuga/art/Zarya-631122267

Hildryn is ugly and nothing will change that, lol

• Like 3

Ehh. Shes s solid 4/10.  Super ripped girls aren't my cup of tea.

Where as i would rank baruuk as a 2/10.

Now compared to the voluptous saryn or curvey mag deluxe, or the amazing booties of mesa prime / wisp, or the hips of equinox prime. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Hildryn doesn't  beat the much more femanine frames.

lets compare his outfit of his default

Baruuk-Beitrag.jpg

by telling by the version of baruuk yes he doesn't look impressive and from what I as told by the communities he pose to be a African Warrior but to me he looks like a Buddha Monk or Shaolin monk to me

Spoiler

Me thought this middle guy here

BN-HF056_shaoli_G_20150303050952.jpg

While the African Monk or warrior pose to look like this

Massai-warriors-jumping-on-a-Tanzania-Sa

or either pose to be in correct way of warrior of Africa of their old school is actually pose to look like this

6075d1aee148449544971c374109e791.jpg

I dunno who done a big whoops but I am not the person who developed it just he is going hear endless critic how baruuk look.

Don’t let the circumcised diXk shaped head distract you from the fact he is the ultimate dps, tank rolled into one frame.

Still, some good tennogen or deluxe skin helps, aesthetic and functional should not be mutual exclusive.

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

I'm sure eventually he'll get some crazy good skin but atm.  He doesn't really come off as s shsolin monk, or african tribsl warrior, or anything really.

I rarely see him. So my guess is he's not a popular frame.

he is popular in some what way he just popular only his 4 ability as in ...

1 minute ago, (XB1)ALTBOULI said:

Well at least his body is symmetrical. I wait patiently for the day frames like Loki can be the same ( instead of having 1 leg much fatter than the other)

Yea loki has a pretty meh design.  I really only like using the johtinhiem skin with prime parts on. The rest just fall short.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Yea loki has a pretty meh design.  I really only like using the johtinhiem skin with prime parts on. The rest just fall short.

Yeah which is a shame because he has quite a few nice helmets to choose from and some of the tenogen designs make the colouring quite nice but its ultimately ruined by the original design.

On 2020-05-10 at 3:25 PM, senmurai said:

I agree, which is why I'm gonna be getting that Bedouin Tennogen Skin when our update goes live: just need to try and find a desert-theme colour setup that works. 

remember though, looks are subjective. he may not be the prettiest frame for many, but he has arguably the best Exalted Weapon in the game right now and is just a really strong frame in general. true beauty lies within!

On 2020-05-10 at 4:25 PM, senmurai said:

It is my opinion that Baruuk look awful:

- posture / stature / body format

- armor / skin / helmet / etc

Yea his upper body shape need to bee bigger and not having arms size like normal nezha frame look. Its like female for god sake. If he is real deal with his fists then he needs to bee little bigger and helmet to not look like man part of the body... Im hoping for good deluxe for him. Because i love his power and he can bee new poster boy but not with this bad body shape... Its just bad and ridiculous a the same time. When we look back all new male frames are skinny and not manly even upcoming broken frame look more like female then a male.... That is why i didn't farm or even buy new male frames because they are ridiculously bad looking,and don't get me starting on fat frame ultra bad. 

Edited by Vlada91

5 hours ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Lad lets keep this civil. 

... But I am being civil.

Are you feeling attacked or being offended? If so, then you should really think about why that's happening before falsely accusing others - past, present OR future.

52 minutes ago, Nehra96 said:

Fixed it. 😂

I... didn't mention anything about Mesa though... But I get it, since Mesa is in my Inventory... xD

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

... But I am being civil.

Are you feeling attacked or being offended? If so, then you should really think about why that's happening before falsely accusing others - past, present OR future.

I... didn't mention anything about Mesa though... But I get it, since Mesa is in my Inventory... xD

I have all primes but founders primes.  I been here since 2014. The de would consider insults not being civil. 

42 minutes ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

I have all primes but founders primes.  I been here since 2014. The de would consider insults not being civil. 

I honestly couldn't care less though, or anyone else for that matter...

If you're feeling insulted, its a you problem, as I didn't disrespect you in anyway.

His design reminds me of a 40-something dude that likes to drink beer, never lifts anything heavier than a pencil and has that stanky ponytail and virgin stache to show how "wild" he is.

I hope there is a deluxe skin in the works that will completely rework his whole model into something less atrocious.