The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 digital

(PSN)Godsruler

Recently Fortnite has begun doing live events with several artists. Such as Travis Scott's concert or the Party Royale with Dillon Francis, Steve Aoki and Deadmau5. Those events caught my attention and got me thinking. What if DE did the same thing with Tennocon 2020, or even for future (devs) streams. Seems like a new rising trend for the digital era. In my opinion I think it's pretty awesome to be in such event with our community or friends. I'm hoping DE will consider and apply this idea!

Here's an example:

https://youtu.be/HJonzLvlGSY

*reads Fortnite*....Skip.

But seriously here, maybe i am just not such generation but i never liked open events like this not even digtal wise.

Fortnite is and can be a good game but it taken over everything today it feels like it, instead of having to copy events or even gamepaly stuff, companys need ot go back being original and draw people in there own stuff they have and established.

DE does this well depsite all there screw ups lately i hope for them it goes better simply but this stuff is not the way i say.

Edited by Marine027
  • Like 6

On 2020-05-10 at 10:51 PM, (NSW)Rastuasi said:

Watched a few bits of that video, big no from me. Waste of time and effort, let alone the players constantly spazzing into air like that.. no. 

Yeah I agree with this. DE has enough on their plate already no need to add anything more. Finish the unfinished things first.

• Like 1