Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inviting to Dojo: Spawns in Railjack

(NSW)KinkyGoku

Hey Devs-

Like most people in the community I do a lot of trading, most times, it’s in my own or the other persons Dojo. Lately it will place the person who is invited into the other persons Railjack, this is extremely annoying. 

In most dojo’s, the Drydock is quite far away from the Trading Hall which is causing trades to take unnecessarily long. 

Please fix, ASAP! 

-Goku

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

How has this bug not been patched yet!!! I tried 6 times to trade with someone and it failed every single time because either I spawned in his railjack or he spawned in mine and he couldn't leave or fast travel and neither could I. This is becoming infuriating beyond belief.

• 4 weeks later...

Can this please be fixed already? This is happening way too often for my dojo, I'd say 1 in 3 people I invite to the Dojo to do a trade gets stuck inside the Railjack, and so many of these players seem to have only experienced it once somehow because they get confused with how to get out of the Railjack. It wastes so much time, some even leave without doing the trade because of this. 

• Like 1