The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus needs a health buff

(PSN)Captain_Bonecold

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

The right gear and spectral and can make anything possible. I notice his enemies aren't the sentinents. His nidus would get ko by sentinents. He lacks team mates. Teammates don't allow stacks.

you're try to find fault. If you don't have the right equipment for the right mission, you won't be able to play any game. you need to use what you have. If you can't do this, you can't do anything.  If someone else can do it, you can do it with the necessary effort and work.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

You latch on to 1 enemy at a time. Inaros is Immortal. Nidus needs stacks. Without stacks nidus is a dead fish on land. Most teams won't allow you to build stacks. 

Yes, that one latch gives you 90% damage reduction. That's on top of the 70%ish damage reduction given by his armor. He'll have around 45 health regen in his Ravenous. By the time the damage coming in even begins to drop his health by a single point, he'll have 100 stacks easily. The idea that you say his team "won't allow you to build stacks" means that the enemies aren't to the difficulty yet where Nidus would even need lots of stacks yet. If the enemies are to the difficulty where they'll be able to damage Nidus through all that, then his teammates won't be killing enemies quickly and he'll be able to build stacks extremely quickly. Also, aside from his undying, his survivability doesn't depend upon his stacks. His stacks are mostly for his damage scaling, not his tankiness.

It sounds like you need to understand Nidus' kit a little better to understand how he works. More health points is the last thing he needs. Surviving is more than just big number health points.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Jem991 said:

you're try to find fault. If you don't have the right equipment for the right mission, you won't be able to play any game. you need to use what you have. If you can't do this, you can't do anything.  If someone else can do it, you can do it with the necessary effort and work.

I can do a 2000 lv enemy run Inaros run if I prep for it. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Clonmac said:

Yes, that one latch gives you 90% damage reduction. That's on top of the 70%ish damage reduction given by his armor. He'll have around 45 health regen in his Ravenous. By the time the damage coming in even begins to drop his health by a single point, he'll have 100 stacks easily. The idea that you say his team "won't allow you to build stacks" means that the enemies aren't to the difficulty yet where Nidus would even need lots of stacks yet. If the enemies are to the difficulty where they'll be able to damage Nidus through all that, then his teammates won't be killing enemies quickly and he'll be able to build stacks extremely quickly. Also, aside from his undying, his survivability doesn't depend upon his stacks. His stacks are mostly for his damage scaling, not his tankiness.

It sounds like you need to understand Nidus' kit a little better to understand how he works. More health points is the last thing he needs. Surviving is more than just big number health points.

The more health is needed. It not hard to die with nidus. Teammates don't let you build stacks. I wonder how old the video is? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Nidus needs stacks. No stacks weak Nidus. Team members don't let you build stacks. That why the guy solo it. Trust me. I been there. Whole reason I delete my nidus. 

You keep repeating yourself and you're not even making any sense. You keep saying teammates "don't let you build stacks", but if teammates aren't letting you build stacks because they're killing enemies so far, then how are dead enemies killing you as Nidus? You realize that doesn't make any sense right? Dead enemies can't kill you.

If the enemies aren't dead, then Nidus can build stacks. That's all beside the point anyway, since as I already mentioned, aside from Nidus' Undying passive, Nidus' survivability doesn't depend on stacks, only his damage output from his abilities scales with mutation stacks.

Edited by Clonmac
Spelling correction
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, Clonmac said:

You keep repeating yourself and you're not even making any sense. You keep saying teammates "don't let you build stacks", but if teammates aren't letting you build stacks because they're killing enemies so far, then how are dead enemies killing you as Nidus? You realize that doesn't make any sense right? Dead enemies can't kill you.

If the enemies aren't dead, then Nidus can't build stacks. That's all beside the point anyway, since as I already mentioned, aside from Nidus' Undying passive, Nidus' survivability doesn't depend on stacks, only his damage output from his abilities scales with mutation stacks.

That's the point.

47 minutes ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Nidus needs stacks. No stacks weak Nidus. Team members don't let you build stacks. That why the guy solo it. Trust me. I been there. Whole reason I delete my nidus. 

Nidus take healt buff. it's 100.000 healt. What the chance. Team members don't let you build stacks = Weak Nidus on your point

19 minutes ago, Clonmac said:

If the enemies aren't dead, then Nidus can't build stacks. That's all beside the point anyway, since as I already mentioned, aside from Nidus' Undying passive, Nidus' survivability doesn't depend on stacks, only his damage output from his abilities scales with mutation stacks.

Most of Nidus survival requires him to be max. His health bonus is 200%. His first health regen at rank 6. Inaros gets two 150% Health bonus. Grand total of 300% health bonus. Inaros Also gets health steal at unranked. 

12 minutes ago, Jem991 said:

That's the point.

Nidus take healt buff. it's 100.000 healt. What the chance. Team members don't let you build stacks = Weak Nidus on your point

Stacks DON'T add to Nidus health bonus. Gaining mutations don't increase nidus's rank bonuses. Research Nidus please.

Edited by (PS4)Captain_Bonecold

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Most of Nidus survival requires him to be max. His health bonus is 200%. His first health regen at rank 6. Inaros gets two 150% Health bonus. Grand total of 300% health bonus. Inaros Also gets health steal at unranked. 

It’s hilarious that you’re telling other people to research Nidus when everything you just said has nothing to do with mutation stacks. His rank bonuses are bonuses acquired when he levels up, they’re not from mutation stacks. These arguments are pointless unless we’re talking about level 30 warframes here, in which case, Nidus has all of his rank bonuses all the time. It seems like you’re just trolling now.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Clonmac said:

It’s hilarious that you’re telling other people to research Nidus when everything you just said has nothing to do with mutation stacks. His rank bonuses are bonuses acquired when he levels up, they’re not from mutation stacks. These arguments are pointless unless we’re talking about level 30 warframes here, in which case, Nidus has all of his rank bonuses all the time. It seems like you’re just trolling now.

That person used flase data. As it has been proven that mutation stacks don't increase health or other rank bonuses. Why are you really against Nidus getting a health boost? 250x2=500+250=750 health. 300x2=600+300=900 health. I don't see an issue with increasing nidus health. Inaros fans still has higher health. Grendel fans still has higher health.

5 hours ago, zhellon said:

Nidus can have 1600 health and has 90% DR, which is actually 16000 effective health without armor. And now add here another 1000 armor that nidus can have thanks to mods. And now add here useful ability to support the group and damage, as well as one of the most useful CC. Inaros crying on the sidelines. Somewhere near Titania, Grendel is thinking about the meaning of its existence.

just throw grace on there and suddenly nidus becomes even harder to kill, which also applies to any frame with a good amount of hp.   Grendal, inaros, wukong (all 3 umbral mods at lvl 9 gives him 1500 hp), atlas prime.  just to name some other warframes that could use grace to be even harder to kill

54 minutes ago, (XB1)Neon Lights9212 said:

just throw grace on there and suddenly nidus becomes even harder to kill, which also applies to any frame with a good amount of hp.   Grendal, inaros, wukong (all 3 umbral mods at lvl 9 gives him 1500 hp), atlas prime.  just to name some other warframes that could use grace to be even harder to kill

Really now 1500 hp for nidus. Inaros max hp right now is 11,253.55,. I can't wait until that Inaros prime is out to be higher. 

Edited by (PS4)Captain_Bonecold

29 minutes ago, (XB1)Orcus Imperium said:

I don't even see why Nidus needs a buff like this...or at all, considering he's one of the single most survival oriented frames out there.

Inaros max hp 11,253.55 right now. Inaros has rhino armor. Inaros can self heal. Inaros can blind enemies. Inaros out last all warframes.