Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Orokin Vaults

FillyRarity

Questions highlighted in bold.

I have a question about orokin vaults.

I know that they're in derelicts and that they require a specific key to open. One of four to be more specific. I THINK it's one of four. Do you need all four keys to get in?

I prefer to play solo. There is my problem and my question.

I only want to carry one key. (It's safe to say having ALL the debuffs would be a bit bad). I think (THINK) it's actually physically impossible to carry more than one, but I don't know.

So I have a one in four chance of getting into the vault.

If I went into a derelict with my Hobble key (Only one I can really cope with) and got to the vault door, and my key wasn't the right one.
Could I just leave the derelict mission, keep both my door key and derelict key, and try again until I get a vault with my key shape?

You can carry only one specific key, as SOLO player you have 25% chance to get the right key, if you disconnect before finishing mission you keep the keys (unless you opened the vault, then your dragon key is used).

Edited by Morgax

You can carry only one specific key, as SOLO player you have 25% chance to get the right key, if you disconnect before finishing mission you keep the keys (unless you opened the vault, then your dragon key is used).

Thanks for that.

My one worry was like... Running in with my key which I spent a void key on and get nothing from it.

EDIT:

Oh god Rhino and the hobble key.

A meter a minute...

Edited by FillyRarity