Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: May 11 - 14

[DE]Helen

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting  from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch & Mixer Drops:

• Monday: 1 x Greater Madurai Lens
  • Tuesday: 1 x Greater Naramon Lens
  • Wednesday: 1 x Greater Unairu Lens
  • Thursday: 1 x Greater Vazarin Lens & 1 x Greater Zenurik Lens

We’re seeing the world through all kinds of Lenses with this week’s Drops.

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe or mixer.com/playwarframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

1 minute ago, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting  from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

We’re seeing the world through all kinds of Lenses with this week’s Drops.

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe or mixer.com/playwarframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

No way you guys! I was just about to start finally unlocking all of the way bounds! Thanks so much!

UK/British Summer Time Timezone Equivalents -

• Monday: 6pm  | Drop -1 x Greater Madurai Lens

• Tuesday: 9pm | Drop - 1 x Greater Naramon Lens

• Wednesday: 3pm | Drop - 1 x Greater Unairu Lens

• Thursday: Midnight (to avoid confusion) | Drop - 1 x Greater Vazarin Lens & 1 x Greater Zenurik Lens

9 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Next week you should do random choice of either normal lens, greater lens, eidolon lens or lua lens. 

13 minutes ago, (XB1)EliteGenji70667 said:

No way you guys! I was just about to start finally unlocking all of the way bounds! Thanks so much!

here's a tip,if you wanna unlock focus faster.

use a especially frame like sayrn to gain focus. Don't forget to put some lens on your preferred eso weapons as they take focus as well with kills unless you just purely go abilities kill. 

then when night hits on the plains just go eidolons hunting. If you know you know. then do a cycle of Eso and eidolons hunting. That's how I grind out most of my focus for zenuruik.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Michal_576_ said:

here's a tip,if you wanna unlock focus faster.

use a especially frame like sayrn to gain focus. Don't forget to put some lens on your preferred eso weapons as they take focus as well with kills unless you just purely go abilities kill. 

then when night hits on the plains just go eidolons hunting. If you know you know. then do a cycle of Eso and eidolons hunting. That's how I grind out most of my focus for zenuruik.

Thanks dude! I've already started doing some eidolon hunts, but it's hard to get good groups to do multiple per night if you haven't done many hunts before. I'll definitely keep this in mind.

Watched the full stream,  messaged a few times in the stream too. Still have not gotten my Drop.  I know my twitch is connected correctly, as I got the drop from Friday. I suspect its just taking time cause 18k people were watching. but i'd just like to mention that I and probably others are still waiting for the drop to drop. 

2 minutes ago, sweetfire59 said:

Newbie to live stream. I didn't get a drop yet. Wondering if I have some setting wrong? I'm on PC as Sweetfire59.

Was on twitch.tv as Sweet59Fire. I *think* everything is linked correctly 🥴

if your warframe.com account is linked in account settings with the twitch account you were watching with.  making sure your status is online. then the drop should eventually get to your inbox. 

2 hours ago, Seditious_Spyke said:

UK/British Summer Time Timezone Equivalents -

• Monday: 6pm  | Drop -1 x Greater Madurai Lens

• Tuesday: 9pm | Drop - 1 x Greater Naramon Lens

• Wednesday: 3pm | Drop - 1 x Greater Unairu Lens

• Thursday: 12pm | Drop - 1 x Greater Vazarin Lens & 1 x Greater Zenurik Lens

shouldnt thurs be (fri) 12am? or am i wrong

5 hours ago, (XB1)EliteGenji70667 said:

Thanks dude! I've already started doing some eidolon hunts, but it's hard to get good groups to do multiple per night if you haven't done many hunts before. I'll definitely keep this in mind.

yes your gonna want to do 100+ hydrolyst caps before the good players will accept you and let you join. It's very dumb but yea...

Archived