[DE]Helen

On 2020-05-11 at 11:43 PM, Digressive said:

Stream times for other timezones 🙂 >>>

x7ZGkjN.png

On 2020-05-11 at 11:43 PM, Digressive said:

Stream times for other timezones 🙂 >>>

x7ZGkjN.png

Thanks you so much!! 

If 60 secs for answering all the clues werent bad enough were we could not enjoy the new atmosphere or hear the conversation, falling off will also reset it is completely unacceptable. Please fix this DE. Its been a good update after a long time, people are enjoying it but this mechanism is really making people sour

Less grindy, wttf could you call SS but a glitchy laggy mess so i could upgrade what oi had struggled and ground out to max before you pulled ths shyt outta the bag,   i lost more stuff in railjacks than i kept in the first 30 days and u gave me the credits back ,  none of the stuff i lost to the trash you put out as ready for public was returned,   you got random craashes, conflicts with ps4 OS,   S#&$ty bandwidth managment and you cant turn a dlc loose that really is ready for public, hell u dumped RJ on us and took a mobth off._. Your losing those who care about the game to idiots who whine when they gotta put some effort into it, they will quit sooner than later, they call um trendy, those of us who came along with you thru the years are selling out and quitting, i hope you got deep pockets the whiners want top rate eivens for 50p, and u clowns struggle with orkins and hoard the umbra forma like twats...   Im gerttin tired of it, GET YOUR S#&$ TOGETHER and decide where your going here,   i know tons on the verge of quitting you, they have given more to yousolo than a 100 of your crybabies have. Stop catering to snivilin lazy gimmie gimmie gimmie mosters, its made the game near unbarable    near dsgraceful

I'm unsure if I should have posted this in the troubleshooting threads, but the Greater Vazarin Lens did not drop for tonight's stream (5/14). Many of us were watching for the allotted time and expressed that the lens did not drop and yet there was no acknowledgement of the issue.

4 minutes ago, Delthar said:

I'm unsure if I should have posted this in the troubleshooting threads, but the Greater Vazarin Lens did not drop for tonight's stream (5/14). Many of us were watching for the allotted time and expressed that the lens did not drop and yet there was no acknowledgement of the issue.

This ^ .. Got the Zenurik but no Vazarin

I think these lenses were considered as two, separate drops which needed 30 mins of watching for each one - so if you were a bit late tuning in, means you wouldn't get the first lens.  This seems to have happened to me, at any rate.

Unfortunately, that's not actually the case as I had watched it from before the stream began until the stream went raid mode.

They went ahead and will 'rectify' the issue by issuing it in another stream.

23 minutes ago, Delthar said:

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Zorara said:

This ^ .. Got the Zenurik but no Vazarin

Same here, did not get Vazarin and I started watching since the beginning.

Hi, can somebody explain (or refer to a page with explanation on) how this works? I watched the stream this Wednesday, my twitch account is definitely linked and I was logged in, but didn't get any reward...

Furthermore, do you need to watch it live, or can you rewatch later and still get the reward?

Archived