Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Simaris

HoustonDragon

dont think that anyone cares about this much, the whole simaris thing is just... there for w/e

i honestly think its the easiest one to do, boring ofc

get some scans thingy, go stealth, and scan everything you can, each your daily cap and thats it

if you can stand the annoying voice and long ass dialogue, then you can also do the daily

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lenti said:

get some scans thingy, go stealth, and scan everything you can, each your daily cap and thats it

if you can stand the annoying voice and long ass dialogue, then you can also do the daily

The Sanctuary quests should really award some daily standing, imo, especially once you get to the higher rounds.

• Like 3

DE likes ot forget old things instead of update and expand on them with new things, Simairs could had been easialy combined with Leviran with its lore and research and the Codex all together, or does anyoen remember how Syndicats were supposed to be important and each getting its own frame and quest?

Simaris update in any way? Not even bugfixes lately, traps failing and CC immunity randomly for months already again and not adressed yet.

I loved DE but seeign lately everythign get dropped and forgotten and never connected to anything anymore saddens me, this game was so good and had so much potential but it dropped so quickly if they not even can get a simply daily for such, even Vox Solaris on Fortuna you have to farm Toroids and no daily for it while rest is so easy to level for some reason in several ways, fishing, mining, bountys. Ticker literally selling standing basically, etc.

While such things are once again left in the dust, good luck having DE hear you out with this posts, i given up by now.

And no, you can't blame Corvid on it, this has gone on for years already by now how they treat there own property. I blame there chinese overlords adn money givers controling all and wanting "progress" and nice numbers of people log in, thanks to that we got this Nightwave desaster. Another thing nto conencted ot anytihng besides old missions that not connect to the subject at all adn just exist gamepaly wise, and it hurts the game. While things like SImaris could use a daily, hell, let Onslaught give standing if needed.

27 minutes ago, HoustonDragon said:

All of the others have rep missions

Get a Synthesis target, bam, that's your daily missions, right there.

Add a target or two from other players while you're running random public missions, and you're already maxed out for the day.

34 minutes ago, HoustonDragon said:

All of the others have rep missions, bounties, etc, and this one still requires the painful scanning.

One mission on Kuva Fortress is enough for me to max out my daily standing. No mission/whatever needed. Even the target scanning counts towards the limit (not the bonus though which is luck based)

i dont think op was complaining about getting the exp, more about having a system half baked and forgotten, but then again, we got a lot of that, and unless theres enough roar from the community, nothing will change

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HoustonDragon said:

WTB snark-a-thon between Simaris and Cy. It would be epic.

perhaps, but if Cy knew about Simaris' true feelings for Cephalon Suda, he'd wreck Simaris in a roasting contest by exposing his true feelings. sure, Cy barks order all the time and doesn't help much, but Simaris is a creep.. even if he isn't evil, he really does a good job of making himself sound sinister as hell.

• Like 2