Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yes, It Can Happen (Me Low Key Bragging)

Lutesque

3968899154806548d271e86f92d82a014f2770d9

Defeating The Profit Taker only drops 125K Credits and One Toroid.... Lets see If I can do math properly

Chroma's Pelt Boosted it to 250K...

Then the even Boosts it to 500K

and Lastly My Credit Booster (250 Day Log In tribute) Boosted it to 1 Million Credits....

This is the Guaranteed and Number what I was expecting to get, Howver... as you can see My Kitty there in The Background Procced the Affinity Buff from the Charm Precept Multiple Times back to back... If my math is right this Happened 4 Times Back to Back, thus the Affinity Buff Stacked on top of itself in about 2 Minutes.

latest?cb=20171008162119

That... is some super Lucky RNG  😄 ! If this had been My first mission of the day I would have gotten 16 Million Credits.

• Like 17

16 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Defeating The Profit Taker only drops 125K Credits and One Toroid.... Lets see If I can do math properly

and Lastly My Credit Booster (250 Day Log In tribute) Boosted it to 1 Million Credits....

This is the Guaranteed and Number what I was expecting to get, Howver... as you can see My Kitty there in The Background Procced the Affinity Buff from the Charm Precept Multiple Times back to back... If my math is right this Happened 4 Times Back to Back, thus the Affinity Buff Stacked on top of itself in about 2 Minutes.

latest?cb=20171008162119

That... is some super Lucky RNG  😄 ! If this had been My first mission of the day I would have gotten 16 Million Credits.

Wow! That's some epic luck 🙂 thanks for sharing the screenshot.

5 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Congrats... I guess... for getting some credits nobody cares about.

And is luck something you can bragg about?

Are you the fun police? 

• Like 16

1 minute ago, TheGuyver said:

I see posts like this at least 12 times a week on reddit, we all know it can happen. 

what is reddit and who are "we"

u've wasted a year worth of luck there OP, id be careful if i were u

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, TheGuyver said:

I see posts like this at least 12 times a week on reddit, we all know it can happen. 

Nice to see the fun police also use the buddy system 🙂 

It would be lonely policing all the fun alone.

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Forget the credits - you got 8 Crisma Toroids!?! <jealous muttering>

Congrats, that's some awesome luck. Feel free to share it around to the rest of us.🤣

• Like 8

il y a 53 minutes, Lutesque a dit :

latest?cb=20171008162119

Gg, it's nice to see the math is working as expected 😄

• Like 1

Index and changes to railjack makes plenty of credits.

Killing the spider bots isn't worth while.  The rewards are worthless. If they worked like ediolons where they dropped a large variety of 30 plus toroids then vox solaris would be worth the grind.

But gratz i guess.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

At least they have the master race frame which you won't get no matter how long you work for it.

You mean Excalibur Umbra? Well, i do have him already. Was free even.

Edited by IceColdHawk
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Index and changes to railjack makes plenty of credits.

Killing the spider bots isn't worth while.  The rewards are worthless. If they worked like ediolons where they dropped a large variety of 30 plus toroids then vox solaris would be worth the grind.

But gratz i guess.

Seems to be worth while to me. Last time I ran it I got ~200M and almost 2 months worth of standing with little duck in an afternoon. Also I didn't have to run rail jack so win win win. 

• Like 1