Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yes, It Can Happen (Me Low Key Bragging)

Lutesque

12 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

Congrats... I guess... for getting some credits nobody cares about.

And is luck something you can bragg about?

Stop right there, fun police. Let the guy have his moments. 

Fascinating find indeed. Hoping for future frames that boost credit drops to make it even more ridiculous.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

Designed for China, bootleg from china. Doesn't even have void key.

Created by DE (a Canadian company), released globally.

Unlike Wukong or Nezha, Excalibur (English mythology) Umbra (latin word) has nothing to do with China or its culture.

Excalibur Umbra is basically Excalibur Prime 2.0, created because of original Excalibur Prime's exclusivity.

Excalibur Prime doesn't have a void key as well. Only half of it. The other half resides in the helmet of Rhino Prime. A complete void key emerges when Excal Prime and Rhino Prime make out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Xaero said:

Unlike Wukong or Nezha, Excalibur (English mythology) Umbra (latin word) has nothing to do with China or its culture.

Excalibur Umbra is basically Excalibur Prime 2.0, created because of original Excalibur Prime's exclusivity.

Excalibur Prime doesn't have a void key as well. Only half of it. The other half resides in the helmet of Rhino Prime. A complete void key emerges when Excal Prime and Rhino Prime make out.

Released in Chinaframe first. Chinaframe couldn't get Excal Prime because master race so DE made a bootleg for them as a founder replacement.

Where do you think Skana/Lato Prime get their gold bits from? It's from void key and they stick the leftovers on his face.

• Like 1

vor 17 Stunden schrieb WhiteMarker:

Congrats... I guess... for getting some credits nobody cares about.

And is luck something you can bragg about?

Only if u dont care doesnt mean other dont care. Speak for yourself hater. 

Concrats OP, nice ammount of credits ! I only had 1 time in 5k hours when my cat did buff 3x when it was relevant. During a cuva flood. 20.000 cuva.  Could have been 40k if it was during the double resource WE.  Could ... ll never hajppen 😄

45 minutes ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

Released in Chinaframe first.

Doesn't matter. Making a product not in China, selling it in China first, then giving it out for free globally doesn't make the product Chinese.

Chinaframe couldn't get Excal Prime because master race

Because DE care about their own promises.

Where do you think Skana/Lato Prime get their gold bits from? It's from void key and they stick the leftovers on his face.

So DE were focused on Skana/Lato Prime and the leftovers went into Excal Prime? That sounds humiliating. At least with Umbra they went all out and came up with an awesome design. Well, this explains why Prime is barely different from regular Excal. But I still prefer Excal Prime + Rhino Prime version. They are meant for each other.

Edited by Xaero

19 hours ago, Lenti said:

u've wasted a year worth of luck there OP, id be careful if i were u

Okay Now Im scared :O !!

19 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Wow that's awesome! Give Lulu a pat on her head!

There's more interesting stuff there though. "Lingerie"? "The thickness is real"? 😃

It wasmt me...I swear this is news to me too !!

18 hours ago, Katinka said:

3 procs, it doubles each time so once is x2, twice is x4 and thrice is x8.

I knew it... I suck at Match lol XD

18 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Index and changes to railjack makes plenty of credits.

Killing the spider bots isn't worth while.  The rewards are worthless. If they worked like ediolons where they dropped a large variety of 30 plus toroids then vox solaris would be worth the grind.

But gratz i guess.

Okay dont laugh when I tell you this but... I cant Solo the Index... I just cant kill faster than the AI Team Mates lose points... so really having just 500K Credits for only 7 Minutes work is more effecient for me. No... wait... Its 250K Credits... Id like to remind everyone that I suck at Math.

15 hours ago, (PS4)thowed said:

I once got 20 something thousand kuva.  Of course still didn't get any good rolls.

My Corinth Riven is on its 89th Roll now... Sure I good some usuable rolls on it since then including the one Im using now (79% Crit Chance + 118% Multishot)... But I want just Crit Chance with a NEgative... it doesnt even have to be Minus Impact... just any negative that isnt too Brutal and Il take it... If only Smeeta could help me here 😞

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Xaero said:

Umbra was Chinaframe's replacement for Excalibur prime in their founders program, the only reason we even have it on the international version is because the community whined hard enough to get it here.

21 hours ago, Lutesque said:

If this had been My first mission of the day I would have gotten 16 Million Credits.

Don't fret over this too much. Even if it had been your first mission of the day, you would still only get 8 million credits because the double credits effect is for mission rewards, not credit drops. Profit taker's money is credit drops. You have still hit the jackpot!

Congratulations on your fantastic earnings!

3 minutes ago, Jemmies said:

Don't fret over this too much. Even if it had been your first mission of the day, you would still only get 8 million credits because the double credits effect is for mission rewards, not credit drops. Profit taker's money is credit drops. You have still hit the jackpot!

Congratulations on your fantastic earnings!

Im pretty sure its Credits Dropped and Certian Mission Rewards... I used to do Do Profit Taker as my first mission back when I needed to upgrade so many primed mods.... I remember it working... did that change at some point ?

Also the melee Rework did wonders for my Crit Zaw... 6 Damage Types all on one weapon :O !!! Speaking of which... isnt Exodia Contagion suppose to have a Viral Damage Over Time after it Imbeds in the Target ? I remember it working before but now it doesn't.... is this because of the Damage 2.0 ?

1 hour ago, Aggh said:

Umbra was Chinaframe's replacement for Excalibur prime in their founders program, the only reason we even have it on the international version is because the community whined hard enough to get it here.

So I guess the community didn't whine hard enough to make Excal Prime commonly available?