Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack "level map" doesn't stay overlaid between missions.

__jag__

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: As the pilot, I love having the Railjack's "level map" overlaid on my screen so I can keep an eye on where people are (turrets, slingshot, forges) and adjust my flying to that. Annoyingly though, it gets pushed back to the top left corner at the start of every Railjack mission.
  • REPRODUCTION:
    • a) Board your Railjack, have the Railjack "level map" overlaid, and start your mission, or
    • b) Be done with a mission, have the Railjack "level map" overlaid, and navigate to the next mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: "Level map" remains overlaid on my HUD
  • OBSERVED RESULT: "Level map" is being useless in the top left corner
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: most of the time (probably 100%)

Related note: I have Options -> Interface -> Prefer Overlay Map set to true, but that gets completely ignored by Railjack.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, __jag__ said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: As the pilot, I love having the Railjack's "level map" overlaid on my screen so I can keep an eye on where people are (turrets, slingshot, forges) and adjust my flying to that. Annoyingly though, it gets pushed back to the top left corner at the start of every Railjack mission.
  • REPRODUCTION:
    • a) Board your Railjack, have the Railjack "level map" overlaid, and start your mission, or
    • b) Be done with a mission, have the Railjack "level map" overlaid, and navigate to the next mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: "Level map" remains overlaid on my HUD
  • OBSERVED RESULT: "Level map" is being useless in the top left corner
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: most of the time (probably 100%)

Related note: I have Options -> Interface -> Prefer Overlay Map set to true, but that gets completely ignored by Railjack.

LOL 😄 

couldnt agree more 😄 
------

i came to say the same thing about overlay 😄