Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Update 27.5.0

[DE]Rebecca

11 minutes ago, roishakalaka said:

Forcing Railjack and forcing Kuva Lich ...

Warframe 2 is in devellopment and you want to loose players?

I don't see a problem with the Railjack challenge, rather people are being a bit too annoying with the Railjack refusal when they play extremely dull modes like Defense without batting an eye. 

I don't have a problm with the Kuva Lich requirements either, but In this case I can understand why some people may choose against doing it.

Either way no I don't think they are forcing us to do anything, if you can complete something without doing all sidequests then you're not forced to do what you don't want to. Force implies obligation. 

People are being overly dramatic here. I literally cannot do Profit Taker because it requires me to grind venus to max level, and you won't see me complaing about it, you will see me complain about the fishing requirement though, becaue I hate fishing with a passion in all forms, games and even in real life.

Thanks for the update.

Please fix projectile explosive weapons displaying the wrong status chance on their explosions.

What seems to be happening is that the Ui is displaying the status chance of the explosive projectile and not the explosion itself( e.g. Corinth prime alt fire, the explosion has a 50 percent status chance but it is not displayed correctly.).

I noticed this after the railjack revisited update.

Thank you.

Just now, ValinorAtani said:

The Problem is that the Liches are by far the worst update the ever released and they should at least rework it instead of sugarcoating this S#&$ with Nightwave...

Didn't they recently do so? Made it easier to get murmurs in a group, made Kuva liches susceptible to a certain amount of status effects, but also made them harder. If you're wanting more additions to the system, well you'll have to choose. Make the kuva liches more robust, or have more mainline content/new nightwave. As of right now, DE is choosing the latter seeing as that's what everyone's clamoring for. Just because they added a few OPTIONAL kuva lich challenges among a myriad of other random challenges in a nightwave doesn't suddenly mean they're never going to work on them again.

Please. Just remove all lich-related tasks from nightwave.

Finishing a lich run costs 2~3 hour in average, while NOT ANY other elite task would cost more than 1 hour.

Dailies are even worse, sure it doesn't cost much time to clear a node or kill a thrall, but it means you have to spawn a lich(even if you already have all you need), and it might tax your precious rewards if you don't spend some more hours to farm it. I guess just seeing the red cloud would make many players uncomfortable. I surely don't want to be forced to keep a lich alive, just to clear nightwaves.

Why do something as divisive as putting 3 lich acts in on top of railjack and exploiter all at once right on the heels of other unpopular content drops? We need more popular changes like the revised-style patches, I have a feeling Glassmaker is just going to divide the community again because of these decisions with excessively pressuring people to do content they don't like.

If I were you I'd drop at least the lich acts ASAP. Kuva liches by nature shouldn't be in nightwave, because putting them there invariably will lead to a. further casuallizing liches and making the people who want them hard unhappy or b. lots of people constantly complaining about them being in NW making EVERYONE unhappy (some people just because they have to do them, others because it will vastly increase the number of people trying to just leech e.g. murmur runs while complaining, etc.)

There's just too much potential for horrible fallout that leaves no one happy here. Liches should not be in NW. Railjack is questionable and needs to be very introductory if present.

46 minutes ago, Jaun8708 said:

Nightwave is not showing? why? is this a glitch again?

You know they said it would be released at 2pm EST right?  thats not for at least another hour. 

35 minutes ago, Galuf said:

Honestly I'm down with the challenges. No 20mn melee only survivals, no vaults. Except the lich kill weekly everything is rusheable

you know that these challenges are just added to the already existing challenges in the nightwave series, so your 20-30 minutes survivals are still there. with derilict vaults and all those things you can choose to avoid.  

32 minutes ago, Gentleman_Bird said:

I'm concerned that new players will be stuck with a bunch of kuva lich challenges that they can't complete

if any new player is fast enough to be completeing the rest of the weekly challenges to have old challenges pop up for them,  they can still choose to ignore them, and still get to max rank before the series ends. 

31 minutes ago, Sur3ShotX said:

Hmm stuck on the launcher saying checking for new content... and download bar is stuck at 1.2mb for awhile then goes to the update failed page hope it gets fixed soon as I tried the work arounds here and no luck.

In launcher, open settings, click optimize, wait for it to finish, then close and re open the launcher and allow to update. 

24 minutes ago, DenGraaSumpPirat said:

Due to the mass confusion, about when Glassmaker, starts I'm seeing in in-game chat, I would recommend that you added a timer of sorts in-game... like make the Nightwave button have an interaction text reading the timer until the event launches.

Besides that, looking forwards to the content 🙂

you know they stated that its starts at 2pm EST right? so those in game are just unable to read, or are misinformed. 

13 minutes ago, kkinnison said:

certainly hope frame fighter does not require someone to join

• Child at Heart: Play a game of Frame Fighter, Happy Zephyr, or Wyrmius

Keyword there is OR. Frame Fighter is just one of three options you can choose to complete that challenge.

1 hour ago, hs0003 said:

Change capture in 90 seconds to 30, please.

Curious.... What are you basing this suggestion on? Is 30 seconds actually an average obtainable time by the majority of the playerbase? Is 45 seconds an average? Do you have access to data that would support your request or are you eliminating more potential players that can accomplish this 30 second request because you can do it? This is a community game and if you can do capture in less than 30 seconds, congrats and it seems this is more of a personal accomplishment than any needed to force the rest of us into some 'look at me' time.

6 minutes ago, Rraindrop said:

The calm before the disappointment:

FaWJA1q.png

you're seriously playing this on a potato. >.>  i've not seen pixels like that in game since i tried to install this on my 15yo laptop.  Ihope its got a SSD.  I'd not be able to wait for those loading screen.  i'd rage quit before the game started. 

4 minutes ago, Necrowakker said:

You know they said it would be released at 2pm EST right?  thats not for at least another hour.

you know they stated that its starts at 2pm EST right? so those in game are just unable to read, or are misinformed. 

People shouldn't be forced to waste time on patch notes when an update is supposed to be just Nightwave and some random cosmetics, no serious changes.

Also could've at least provided times in other major time zones as well. I can google, but I shouldn't have to.

5 minutes ago, TrilliumStarbreeze said:

People shouldn't be forced to waste time on patch notes when an update is supposed to be just Nightwave and some random cosmetics, no serious changes.

Also could've at least provided times in other major time zones as well. I can google, but I shouldn't have to.

Wow,  cause I read  that it starts at 2pm  right on the very top of the thread,  above the picture, at the very first line of text rebecca wrote. .... 

knowing what time zone you're in, in relativity to the local time of the DE servers, is usually something most people should keep a note on.  i mean a post-it in your key board that says. (warframe time plus 5 hours)  _ if you happen to live in the UK / Ireland) would suffice to keep track of the times stated by the staff here. 

Thank you for your continuous support.

Can you please change the way a litch is added to the player? sometimes a player press the button by mistake even though he/she does not want that litch, unfortunately once you kill the larvling, you will have the litch no matter what you do; even if you abort the mission, even if you close the game and even if you disconnect from the internet, you will still have the litch no matter what you do.

I suggest that completing the mission to be a requirement for activating the litch in your game, so if you killed the larvling by mistake, you will not be stuck with a litch that you don't want to.

I still want to play the old blood and there are some other litch I am interested in, but one mistake means that I am stuck with 3 hours of gameplay of something I don't want it. And mistakes happens, i did so many larvling hunting, hundreds of them and made that mistake 3 times, the last one is minutes from this comment. Please consider changing the litch addidng system in the future.

Thank you.

I get the gist of the new Nightwave challenges - play the new content - but could they be a bit less intrusive? Kill a crewship with the artillery - with random groups you cannot reliably achieve this - the pilot might never fly in a way to let you to it, others may blow up crewship reactors from the inside before you get the chance, etc. Many other of these challenges have a similar potential to be extremely frustrating with random groups.

Plus, all of the Kuva Lich and Thrall challenges - killing a Lich is a huge time committment, disproportionally so. And even the minor ones require having a Lich in the first place, and if you don't want the loot stealing all the time, you gotta complete that Lich entirely to get rid of it again.

2 minutes ago, Necrowakker said:

Wow,  cause I read  that it starts at 2pm  right on the very top of the thread,  above the picture, at the very first line of text rebecca wrote. .... 

Yes, and? Ideally, player shouldn't be even forced to alt-tab and open the forums in situation like this.

2PM some random american time zone... still had to google what it means for European time zones.

Archived