Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Update 27.5.0

[DE]Rebecca

il y a 3 minutes, Felsagger a dit :

This is one of the most important post in this thread.

Comon. They are working from home for the last 2 months and they are struggling to follow the roadmap but still, they deliver. And you will have an update full of new content in few weeks. 

You know all that, right? 

13 minutes ago, ValinorAtani said:

Dont worry I'm on your side. But I'm worried about DEs Future because instead of fixing something to be better those tasks are getting added to push the "more or less broken systems" they are still. And to be honest Liches and RJ still need a lot fixes even in the core play of those to be even on par with the standard Warframe exp gameplaywise.

Can't argue with that.

Thanks for finally updating nightwave.

But...to force people to do highly hated stuff like k-drive racing, and not liked stuff like RJ feels kinda bad 😕 good thing we can prolly reach highest level without those

Thank you for updating the Nightwave. Might it be possible to request a wider range of dailies/weeklies/elites that have a little more to do with the base game itself? Some of those 'challenges' seem a little on the strange, thoroughly niche side.

Also a test to see if the posting system is working, FaithRose worked on a longer post that has never showed up.

19 minutes ago, HexOmega111x said:

Com'on. They are working from home for the last 2 months and they are struggling to follow the roadmap but still, they deliver. And you will have an update full of new content in few weeks. 

You know all that, right? 

We all know about the Pandemic. We all know about their sacrifices. But we have to stick with the truth. I want this pandemic to end but life doesn't work the way we want. 

We want reasonable fixes and debugging. This is the period to reconstruct, fix, make robust, clean the glitches that happens in the game and work with the details. I am not asking for content that takes a lot of time. I'm asking for quality on what WE HAVE NOW. This is the whole point of such post. 

Railjack heavy duty remakes can wait. I don't mind but the only road map that makes sense is quality on the details, quality on the delivery. Content creation is hard under the current situation with the Sars-CoV 2 and all the 30+ mutations of the virus. Yes, we all are having hard times. This is the period to clean the house and focus only on the details and pour in good quality with what we already have. 

Am I asking for too much? 

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Nightwave Act Additions:

• Added the following Nightwave Acts:

DAILY

• Gatherer: Collect 100 Resources
    • Deep Impact: Suspend 5 or more enemies in the air at once with a Heavy Slam Melee Attack
    • Friendly Fire: While piloting a hijacked Crewship, destroy 3 enemy Fighters
    • Child at Heart: Play a game of Frame Fighter, Happy Zephyr, or Wyrmius
    • Patron: Donate to the Leverian
    • Doppelganger: Deploy a Specter
    • Swordsman: Complete a Mission with only a Melee Weapon equipped
    • Hands Full: Complete a Mission with only a Primary Weapon equipped
    • Sidearm: Complete a Mission with only a Secondary Weapon equipped
    • No Mercy: Mercy Kill an Enemy
    • Hush: Kill a Kuva Thrall
    • Reclaimed: Clear a personal Kuva Lich Influenced Node
    • Just Visiting: Visit a Featured Dojo

WEEKLY

• Explorer: Complete 3 Railjack Missions
    • Forward Thinking: Destroy a Crewship with Forward Artillery
    • Flawless: Clear a Railjack Boarding Party without your Warframe taking damage
    • Confiscated: Hijack a Crewship from the enemy
    • Heavy Ordnance: Kill 500 enemies with an Arch Gun

ELITE WEEKLY

• Grand: Kill The Exploiter Orb
    • Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich
    • Elite Explorer: Complete 8 Railjack Missions
    • Machine Interface: Complete a Spy mission with 3 manual console hacks and no alarms
    • Speedster: Finish a Capture mission in less than 90 seconds

I already typed this but it disappeared for some odd reason. So here's another try..

I have some concerns.

1) The requirement to pilot may be tough for some users who have motion sickness/migraines. I mean, it's good that it is only a daily and can be skipped, but just a note for requirements to fly.

2) Please....PLEASE NO MORE LICH'S. Please 😞 I REALLY dislike the feature/game mode. It takes a REALLY long time to farm one of them and if you are missing the requiem mods, it's even more of a pain. It is quite a while after the initial release to now start requiring people to find them. 

3) I don't mind doing railjack missions at all. I pop in normally off and on throughout the week, but I can't help but think that this nightwave is geared toward "forcing" people into game modes that users may be currently avoiding or playing minimally. The weeklys are heavily geared toward Lich's and Railjack. I totally understand you are in search of something different but not sure this is the better option. Id like to see something a bit more universal? Like:

• Locate an ayatan treasure in any map
  • Login three consecutive days
  • Complete any mission with everyone in operator (wasn't this supposed to be in nightwave already?)
  • Complete a mission having opened every container on the map (Obnoxious mission of the week :P)
  • Complete any mission using your least played frame
  • Complete any mission with a user under MR10 (This one is bad for solo players. Sorry about that just trying to think of things)
  • Have every member of your team scan a cephalon target (can be done solo...just more of a challenge in a group :P)
  • Scan "x" unalerted target enemies
  • Visit every location in a relay (tedious mission of the week :p)
  • Craft "X" items in the foundry.
  • Change your fashion (this is as easy as the deploy glyph or emote one :P)

These aren't perfect and I am certain others can find more fun/better suggestions, but these are just some ideas of what I mean :)

3 minutes ago, FaithRose said:

I already typed this but it disappeared for some odd reason. So here's another try..

I have some concerns.

1) The requirement to pilot may be tough for some users who have motion sickness/migraines. I mean, it's good that it is only a daily and can be skipped, but just a note for requirements to fly.

2) Please....PLEASE NO MORE LICH'S. Please 😞 I REALLY dislike the feature/game mode. It takes a REALLY long time to farm one of them and if you are missing the requiem mods, it's even more of a pain. It is quite a while after the initial release to now start requiring people to find them. 

3) I don't mind doing railjack missions at all. I pop in normally off and on throughout the week, but I can't help but think that this nightwave is geared toward "forcing" people into game modes that users may be currently avoiding or playing minimally. The weeklys are heavily geared toward Lich's and Railjack. I totally understand you are in search of something different but not sure this is the better option. Id like to see something a bit more universal? Like:

• Locate an ayatan treasure in any map
  • Login three consecutive days
  • Complete any mission with everyone in operator (wasn't this supposed to be in nightwave already?)
  • Complete a mission having opened every container on the map (Obnoxious mission of the week :P)
  • Complete any missing using your least played frame
  • Complete any mission with a user under MR10 (This one is bad for solo players. Sorry about that just trying to think of things)
  • Have every member of your team scan a cephalon target (can be done solo...just more of a challenge in a group 😛)
  • Scan "x" unalerted target enemies
  • Visit every location in a relay (tedious mission of the week :p)
  • Craft "X" items in the foundry.
  • Change your fashion (this is as easy as the deploy glyph or emote one :P)

These aren't perfect and I am certain others can find more fun/better suggestions, but these are just some ideas of what I mean 🙂

Obnoxious Elite Weekly-> [Nostalgia]: Complete a level 50 or higher mission using at least one of the starter equipment (Excalibur, Mag, Volt, MK-1 Weapons).

Fashionframe!

But yeah. Agreed with the notes here. It just seems kinda force-y. We're slowly doing the liches and the railjack stuff, but it's... it takes us forever. And to now have those things be required in a time-gated manner for completion is kinda... why?

Also, on an unrelated note, still waiting on that Mag Rework promised last year. Wink wonk, nudge fudge.

Why? Its all RJ and Kuva missions to lead the NW? Ya thats just stupid. Iv had the same lich for 2 months now. And the railjack changes negate the need for crew members so i just end up sitting around leeching, not by choice mind u, there is nothing for me to do when i land on a fully kitted ship. I was hoping glass maker would give me reason to play this month.

for those that say skip doing nw's you don't want to do. do you even know what happens if you skip them and leave some for when you feel like doing them then take a break for a few weeks then play for a few weeks skipping ones you don't want to do. Then you decide to do your backlog.

you dont even need to skip playing a week even if you leave some for later when you feel like plying them the one you dont want to do will sooner or later lock them out

you cant get to the older before doing the ones you dont want to do.

Hush: Kill a Kuva Thrall
Reclaimed: Clear a personal Kuva Lich Influenced Node
Flawless: Clear a Railjack Boarding Party without your Warframe taking damage
Heavy Ordnance: Kill 500 enemies with an Arch Gun
Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich
Machine Interface: Complete a Spy mission with 3 manual console hacks and no alarms

No thanks

"There is a lot of content less than 1% of people are playing, what do we do?"

'Add it to Nightwave'

It won't help, DE. Liches, RJ, Archguns...I would love to see the % of people completing these compared to the % of people completing the other NW objectives.

I'm pretty much done with my liches, got all weapons and a good chunk of them is on 60% element. Once I'm done with them, I don't think I'm coming back to them just for the sake of challenge (it's your fault DE for making boring content that has poor enjoyment factor and no rewards once you farm it out).

Lich challenges are rubbish, especially converting/killing one. If it's a brand new Lich then it might be 3h of grind if inexperienced and/or unlucky, just to complete one challenge. I thought we had this phase behind us, DE?

Killing a Thrall might be just about right, but I'm pretty sure people will be pissed that they need to spawn one and then have it stealing stuff.

Clearing the planet one, similar as above.

Please revisit and apply some general logic that I thought we had already agreed on and established AFTER lots of negative feedback about previous challenges.

23 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

"There is a lot of content less than 1% of people are playing, what do we do?"

'Add it to Nightwave'

It won't help, DE. Liches, RJ, Archguns...I would love to see the % of people completing these compared to the % of people completing the other NW objectives.

On the contrary.

When DE shows the metrics to Chicken Cheeks Overlord, that's exactly what it will show, because the smartest thing to do on a sinking ship is give the people that haven't gotten into the lifeboats giant oversized pails. Works every time.

2 minutes ago, Zhaeph said:

When are we getting the Lich removal? I have a lich and i don't want it.....
Also, is the lvl 30 reward a new ship with stun mechanics or just skin?

New mechanics entirely, I believe - I think it's a stun ability. 

Thank you for the new content, as well as the new challenges we'll be seeing sooner or later! Have had some weird experiences with invincible mobs during a resonance notice. Not sure if anyone has reported it. I didn't take a screenshot because the other two party members did. And to be clear, they were pretty sure they were hitting the crystalized glass on the mob.

Archived