Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Update 27.5.0

[DE]Rebecca

11 hours ago, BananaBlack said:

So I've found a problem with the Double Tap mod. I looked into it as soon as I realized it was being released from the Conclave Vault because Latron is one of my all-time favorite weapons in the game.

The mods works like this at the current time, every time you hit a target your next shot within 2 seconds will deal +20% damage up to a stack of 20x (+400%damage).

If you can get up to the 20th stack and keep shooting every shot will deal +400% damage. That means your 21st shot and onword will be dealing +400% damage. The problem lies here; The Latron and all of it's varients only have a 15 shot magazine, AND they all have a 2.4 second reload... 

If you equip a maxed Fast Hands mod your reload speed drops to 1.8 seconds, giving you 0.2 seconds to keep the stack allive AND you'd need to replace a mod in your loadout.

If you equip a maxed Magazine Warp your magazine goes up to 20 shots, meaning you'll only be able to reach the 19th stack (380% BD) and not be able to continue after reloading AND you'd need to replace a mod in your loadout.

The goal is to be able to keep the chain going so that you can keep shooting with 20 stacks, and I dont think 0.2 seconds is a reliable and consistent way of doing that.

Using amaxed Tainted Mag will give you 3 shots at maximum stack before having to deal with an even longer reload. 

Fire rate mods will only help you reach your loadouts highest possible stack count quicker.

So right now, Double Tap can only be used properly by swapping out At LEAST 2 mods from your loadout for utility mods OR through the use of Warframe buffs. I don't think that leaves Double Tap in a very good place within the game.

A possible solution I have (that doesnt include buffing Latron) is to increase the Double Taps counter duration reset to 3 seconds. This allows it have a slightly more reliable and consistent manner of use without any utility mod bonuses, and through the use of a single reload speed mod in your loadout make the mod completely reliable and consistent.

Thoughts?

Double tap is affected by multishot. with split chamber on, the number of landed shots to reach max stacks is essentially halved to 10. the bonus will still be dropped once your magazine is empty and you need to reload though due to it taking longer than 2 seconds without any reload buffs or mods

5 minutes ago, bmendonc said:

Hush: Kill a Kuva Thrall

Excuse me? What are you supposed to do if you already have one?

thrall. not a larvling.
thralls are the random enemies that turn blue and have the lich icon appear on them for you to mercy finish. in lich influenced nodes
larvlings are what we take down to create a lich

14 hours ago, Equi111 said:

"Heavy Ordnance: Kill 500 enemies with an Arch Gun" - ugh, please reverse this one...Please...  Or swap it for something else (abilities, secondary, primary, IDK something else)

This is not really related to RJ. I managed to do it in a regular ground mission. Since you actually can use Archgun on the ground.

4 hours ago, Marine027 said:

Thank you for nothing again

Don't like the game? Then don't play it.

And I think whatever is not perfect or not as you expected, show at least some respect and learn some manners if you want to express your thoughts on whatever content DE release.

You are just being rude and selfish. Any criticism should be constructive.

15 hours ago, DisasterIncarnate said:

none of the nightwaves are content, just rewards, i dont quite get what you mean by this one being good, it doesnt add anything, you have always just done normal activities to gain rewards, even though each NW was supposedly faction themed, you never actually had to even face a single 1 of those factions, no new missions, no new anything.  it is, what it has always been, a rewards system, you need to look at actual content expansions to expect "something good".

unknown.png

16 hours ago, Equi111 said:

Oh man, too many railjack things. 😞

"Heavy Ordnance: Kill 500 enemies with an Arch Gun" - ugh, please reverse this one...Please...  Or swap it for something else (abilities, secondary, primary, IDK something else)

2 hours ago, Sans.Umbra said:

This is not really related to RJ. I managed to do it in a regular ground mission. Since you actually can use Archgun on the ground.

@Sans.Umbra finally someone with a brain that functions and can think that you can do it in ground missions, *big thumbs up to you* others could learn by your example.

I only have 2.5 Nightwave things left to do then I'll have the rest of the week to get back to other missions.

So it's not hard players just need to stop with the QQ and get on with it, if they can't do some of it ask a player, I'm sure they'll help.

Free Game, Free Content, players should be grateful.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Sans.Umbra:

And I think whatever is not perfect or not as you expected, show at least some respect and learn some manners if you want to express your thoughts on whatever content DE release.

I do like it but this is in insulting and other criticisms and feeback never gets heard by now anymore, whiteknighting not helps here aswell buddy.

If someone is selfish its DE right now claiming to do good for us with such. I played the game long with long breaks, always came back for things but they nto repsect the playerbase becasue they not knwo how it feels to play the game itself.

I do repsect them also but lately i lost that respect. Views can change, yours will to over time.

Also, telling people to leave and just leave the game in such state is also no answer and even worse then harsh words. Because no expression at all hurts the game aswell if no one talks about it anymore.

A little suggestion, can we maybe get a waypoint for the Glass enemies spawning in missions, or a line from Nora telling us when we have killed all of them? 

Sometimes it does get a bit confusing since they run in with other enemies, and it´s easy to lose sight of them. :)

So, considering that the last topic got closed down, cuz "Hate/Bad Criticism" I'll post it here, so according to the topic that did get locked, you have to either do some kind of puzzle platform thing or not get the clues wrong (If you do, you LOSE ALL of the glass shards) granting you to re-start and re-farm them again.

So not only, that you have to not get something wrong or complete a puzzle, you run the risk of losing the items you farmed, that is solely based on RNG (if they show up or not) 10 times (cuz it's 1 per shard). I have to agree with the feedback here, this is an terrible and ridiculous method of trying to keep the game exciting (AKA: Plz don't stop playing). Basic MR tests have 3 trial errors and then an 24 hour wait time and now they're doing an Farm-Version of it?.

What do you even get out of solving the crime, little to nothing XP towards the really bad rewards in the list?, an few stickers and Gara 2.0 armor pieces for the Operator (that is only used for meta content) and 1 simple armor piece for the Warframe (an bunch of nano looking shards slapped on a shoulder) skins for pets (still waiting for pet 2.0).

Yes, sure you don't have to do the Crime thingy, but it was something new (and alot where excited for it, I assume?) and this happens, I'm really not srupised at this point. All this nightwave added was you don't have to hear a story being told to you and you can point and click to make the story expand. Nor do you have to do each weekly thing.

But at this point, I don't think much care, anyone who just tells anyone to just "leave" if you don't like it or shut down any type of "Bad Criticism" is only making the game worse, cuz in the end of the day, if everyone leaves, then no one will be playing. 

21 hours ago, EvilNeo said:

oh god please no

I guess DE still think Archgun is a thing that people have a remote potential of using.

21 hours ago, --.RemnantsFromAshes.-- said:

kill a kuva thrall? Does this mean we get forced to have a lich active everyttime? 

Don't worry gonna get reworked soon. Probably changed to a larveling or something.

Core dev team don't play the game very often so they probably think these chores are fun little things.

Well, there's a load of these that I don't much care for and won't do. Basically, anything with a lich or fortuna boss is a big no, anything railjack is a maybe if I can be bothered.

Still, this is nothing new, there are a couple of tasks in the current set I'm not going to do either: K-Drive and Fortuna animal hunting aren't fun or interesting enough to bother with.

There are enough other tasks to be getting on with but I would really rather DE didn't try to drag people in to unpopular game modes with nightwave.

Soooo... that glassmaker guessing game or whatever this is : due to random spawn it took me more than 2 hours to get 10 of it, then i failed the "thing" because it was confusing at first, and i lost another hour trying to get 10 cephalite again.

DE, this is boring at an astronomic level.

• Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich
  • Elite Explorer: Complete 8 Railjack Missions

Are a bit too much compared to other weeklies or elites.

Railjack missions are slow, very slow.
Lich takes AGES to unlock because of the ridiculous murmur grind.

4 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

So, considering that the last topic got closed down, cuz "Hate/Bad Criticism" I'll post it here, so according to the topic that did get locked, you have to either do some kind of puzzle platform thing or not get the clues wrong (If you do, you LOSE ALL of the glass shards) granting you to re-start and re-farm them again.

So not only, that you have to not get something wrong or complete a puzzle, you run the risk of losing the items you farmed, that is solely based on RNG (if they show up or not) 10 times (cuz it's 1 per shard). I have to agree with the feedback here, this is an terrible and ridiculous method of trying to keep the game exciting (AKA: Plz don't stop playing). Basic MR tests have 3 trial errors and then an 24 hour wait time and now they're doing an Farm-Version of it?.

What do you even get out of solving the crime, little to nothing XP towards the really bad rewards in the list?, an few stickers and Gara 2.0 armor pieces for the Operator (that is only used for meta content) and 1 simple armor piece for the Warframe (an bunch of nano looking shards slapped on a shoulder) skins for pets (still waiting for pet 2.0).

Yes, sure you don't have to do the Crime thingy, but it was something new (and alot where excited for it, I assume?) and this happens, I'm really not srupised at this point. All this nightwave added was you don't have to hear a story being told to you and you can point and click to make the story expand. Nor do you have to do each weekly thing.

But at this point, I don't think much care, anyone who just tells anyone to just "leave" if you don't like it or shut down any type of "Bad Criticism" is only making the game worse, cuz in the end of the day, if everyone leaves, then no one will be playing. 

Until there's a set mission for earning whatever these new material are called I'd rather just wait until these said rewards are added into an intermission. 

Another time gate from DE.

23 hours ago, Prexades said:

You are not "the player base". Please don't complain about missing out NW challenges.

It's your choice to be delusional but players generally don't touch the PvP. Railjack since launch seemed to be trending in at least archwing mission popularity at best. 

Over last 6 years I've spent around $1100 on Warframe. Just like average taxpayer gets surprised how badly his money are being spent, after this update I'm done feeding the monster. Digital Extremes, it's sad to see how, despite profit you make - you just don't want to learn lesson on quality. As much as little kid inside me begs me to grind for all little things and get all deluxe skins, I'm done. I hope that some others will follow that, because at this point we are voting with wallets for the state this game is in. And in a way, we, players, are ones to be blamed for it. Maybe time to reconsider how much money and time you invest into something, that doesn't respect you back.

On 2020-05-12 at 6:52 PM, chacachaca13 said:

Curious.... What are you basing this suggestion on? Is 30 seconds actually an average obtainable time by the majority of the playerbase? Is 45 seconds an average? Do you have access to data that would support your request or are you eliminating more potential players that can accomplish this 30 second request because you can do it? This is a community game and if you can do capture in less than 30 seconds, congrats and it seems this is more of a personal accomplishment than any needed to force the rest of us into some 'look at me' time.

I mainly said it because these things usually get easier rather than harder. I've seen capture speed runs in about 20 seconds, so I just added 10 seconds to that and ran with it.

As for my own 'skills', I don't do speed running, but I can without thought do sub 60 seconds capture missions without a mobility frame, which is by no means fast.

9 hours ago, Marine027 said:
13 hours ago, Sans.Umbra said:

I do like it but this is in insulting and other criticisms and feeback never gets heard by now anymore, whiteknighting not helps here aswell buddy.

If someone is selfish its DE right now claiming to do good for us with such. I played the game long with long breaks, always came back for things but they nto repsect the playerbase becasue they not knwo how it feels to play the game itself.

I do repsect them also but lately i lost that respect. Views can change, yours will to over time.

Also, telling people to leave and just leave the game in such state is also no answer and even worse then harsh words. Because no expression at all hurts the game aswell if no one talks about it anymore.

@Marine027 As @Slayer-. just said:

11 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Free Game, Free Content, players should be grateful.

Also, if you listened to what Cephalon was actually telling you when you got to that first platform, instead blindly jumping onto the next one, you would've not fallen. So DE already gave you the instructions on that part of the Glassmaker quest. Think about it.

If all the content had full instructions, what is the point to play mindlessly. You would loose any interest and burned out fast. You have to solve the puzzle, giving it couple of times, and it's challenging. That is what making it interesting.

Just think about it.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Sans.Umbra:

@Marine027 As @Slayer-. just said:

Also, if you listened to what Cephalon was actually telling you when you got to that first platform, instead blindly jumping onto the next one, you would've not fallen. So DE already gave you the instructions on that part of the Glassmaker quest. Think about it.

If all the content had full instructions, what is the point to play mindlessly. You would loose any interest and burned out fast. You have to solve the puzzle, giving it couple of times, and it's challenging. That is what making it interesting.

Just think about it.

Free not excuses it of problems, if i S#&$ in your garden you should be also grateful because it is free fertilizer.

Alot games are free but still can be criticized.

7 hours ago, White_Matter said:
On 2020-05-12 at 6:05 PM, --.RemnantsFromAshes.-- said:

kill a kuva thrall? Does this mean we get forced to have a lich active everyttime? 

Don't worry gonna get reworked soon. Probably changed to a larveling or something.

Simply ask someone to taxi you to a kuva territory mission, don't see any problem with that.

2 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Alot games are free but still can be criticized.

Again, raw irrespectful complaint is not gonna help anyone to make relevant changes. We have to support DE, they have created a game that is already awesome and interesting to play and had so much potential, and we are yet to see its best version. That's why we should be thankful. Support is our tool here.

And, as I mentioned before, the Glassmaker did explain what you had to do while on that platform.

vor 28 Minuten schrieb Sans.Umbra:

Again, raw irrespectful complaint is not gonna help anyone to make relevant changes. We have to support DE, they have created a game that is already awesome and interesting to play and had so much potential, and we are yet to see its best version. That's why we should be thankful. Support is our tool here.

And, as I mentioned before, the Glassmaker did explain what you had to do while on that platform.

Under a timer that makes you panic. Sure.

And i do suppott them but crticisms is needed were it belongs even if it is harsh, otherwise you not get noticed, Sugarcoating it won make them notice and and jsut see it as "we did good work, move on". We do compliment on alot of things like handling some reworks or such, but this is about THIS subject and that is handled badly.

Thos hints we goten in it as example i seen it as story parts to give backstory and lore, not part of a puzzle, finding the hints is not a explanation that a puzzle comes up, you simply assume it is part of gettign to this room by finding those, not that they are needed in such cryptic ways.

Maybe as example we forget all the screw ups EA did as example because they made something decent for once with Fallen Order? And ignore future screw ups because they tried there best there also? This is not how it works.

Archived