Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Update 27.5.0

[DE]Rebecca

These S3 rewards for standing are utter garbage, save for the ever present umbral forma and i'll give a pass on the riven and the new liset probably.

Questionable armor set, subjective to self taste ( don't like it ) operator cosmetics ( lmfao, at least the suit in s2 was better looking )

Augments for forgotten weapons that do nothing, save for the latron one perhaps

Pretty disappointed...and 90% of those coming conclave pve augments are utter trash

So much for having an intermission 6 months old

*shakes head*

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Fire2box:

It's your choice to be delusional but players generally don't touch the PvP. Railjack since launch seemed to be trending in at least archwing mission popularity at best. 

Actually the delusion is with you. RJ has an active community since launch. The part of the playerbase you represent, constantly complaining  wanting new stuff only to complain about it. I can't take you serious anymore.

10 minutes ago, Prexades said:

Actually the delusion is with you. RJ has an active community since launch. The part of the playerbase you represent, constantly complaining  wanting new stuff only to complain about it. I can't take you serious anymore.

+1

First off, i love the event DE but fix this stupid crap where when you get a "Glass Notification" from Nora when you have extracted. The the ending scene will play and it says hold up. This is literally makes it so we cannot get the chance to collect it. If your going to make an event with time gating then you need to make it so the time gating actually applies in game and in mission that we can actually succeccfully attempt to get the already 50% drop chance. It does nothing, if we can"t even have the ability to engage the Cephalites.

Please fix this DE.

On 2020-05-12 at 11:00 PM, HLixir said:

Just hope the elite weeklies won't turn into daily-like challenges due to the community not putting in "effort"

None of the elite weeklies they added can be even considered "elite", or "challenge" or even "effort" 

Good theme, but there should have been rework for chroma and gara to reflect fortuna and railjack before all these cephalites take over other nodes, some new armor and gradients to match a few free arcanes and CY section loot which includes orbiters and mods, shop, representative-npc, platinum shop, and additional passive traits or temporary boosters remorse, little duck adds a tag of aughments and give players a blueprint for the first time, the players get something for their warframes and some calibration, tunning, and exclusives for kitguns, for several 41 and weapons there will be new Zaws in fortuna and other enemies ordinances to hack, extractors and minning reworked with glass to destroy and further, sphere/creds. until then, garbage and rats, eudico and story archwing exclusives, decals and bounty shop, some will have henchmen and workers to hire help with magic or payments to fix melee before the elevator and vents get filled, but i think there could be some water and lake entrances, using railjack and some tennopods, the caves need more belieavable areas to interact with for both openworld areas for players to gain scans, color palettes and  / synth / relay is pissedxpansionspikes,

recast func(s) for most warframes in the game is innadequate or needs to enploy energy excess to guns and bullets husk, overheat, or team-mates which enhance first and last shuffle of some abilities and bad weaponry without mods, playthrough mirage or gara something you constantly need to recast 1st and 4th like mesa and u quickly could enjoy better reloads and stow gaining some channeling feature quickness, readyness, mindfulness which can be part of a aura type of mod and special passive logic for the players to get smarter about pickups, some players have vaccum and can open lockers but have no further reason to just gooble items, and mesa is still the best warframe, so (let"dynamics refresh how players will use their next weapon on ability cast and reload equavalen to presses and toggles to channel cast, regain, faster stow speed, benef a poly or chain, oddity combo, arcane passive, ops, triggering other effects and enhancements partial per node/tileset or warframe on guns and weapons mirage bends to reload faster recast furthers stow and hp regeneration, and other shield effects, would be interesting to go with the clones gaining some special, abilities and orbs will further on recast and reload on some weapons can be charged and tapped to machine with robotics and pets, calling extra ammo pikes and wheel to increase fire rate sometimes would mean that some HEAVY PICKUPS and ITEMS are odd or require further interactivity, lockers and ayatan star examples, grineer riffles, finishers, combos add additional burst and parazon enegetics can be like avionic botanic commando.)would have been quick. Gara is basically a samurai at this point she could have other AOE magic, soundscapes or plates on her armor and shield toggles with ephemera and , visual team enhancements "re-fresh"  , just teh spikes if they could be held or spun in AOE to get milk,  or gifts from the git-go i think emails need to bulk up the loot ante attaching orbs, robotics and glyphs to start players off make some and villargers badges, new song fort , the nearby moon and kuva tile gain reputable enemies and changes in weather like the void, say there is new bounties and special enemies or areas which are optional or different, with the update cetus npc should have got new shop wares, bounties , and expansion to those nearby node areas, the glass enemies are great looking but take forever to appear, , most players have to replay the same mission, horrible guessing , mobile defense objectives are empty with nothing to hack, or lay the players have to use their bodies to block bullets or count on somebody like frozen guy, or confusing as limbo eventually should get covvered with cephalites from the interactions which gradually slow players down or jam weapons, plz give simaris enemies special pickups and effects, i love the teleportation and glitch but are a tad defensive or akward today. assuming eventually the cephalite will turn-out to be a robot or fewature to equip because its annoying to get, and gara is not getting anything from this darktone, but i like radio.

cool rewards are missing overall from the nearby nodes and planets with this update, i think there should be other things added to lockers and enemies, scans, hacks, and caches which contain robotics, and kitparts, special ammo, or energy, wheelset items like how ayatan stars but with actual features or uses which are temporary enhancing team-play, members in your party or the hud.

Thureenemy types but they are fun if they found more areas to infest, or could make the infested look lesS#&$y if they are covered in glass occasionally but there should be some daddy thing to destroy, robotic weapons can take too long to level up , prisma laser(horrible long name, bad features ) requires projectile speed and reloady magic/ healing or sounds, blow up, its like baby powder, kind of vent-kid involvement, clem,darvo and PVP outdated.

relay glyphs for visitors and special shops, new kitgun parts per-syndiccate,  KIT-ARCHWING ZAWS, that could mean that all the npc's and syndicates get new wares or traps, ammunitions or school focus / forma enhancements which are temporary for users of the relays and orbiters get repairs from the mechanics or special focus, tech, npc patrol have seasonal items and card games to invest, ammo crates and bullets trading cogs, and light, darkness, who have additional items and tools for replaying nodes so navigation's passes effective bonuses for those playes who lauch missions from those consoles and those who launch missions from nightwave sub-goals,

insufficient platinum gear and items at NPC, or nightwave "gold" equivalent platinum warehouse(s), tennogen, or addequate npc to support in relays and nightwave creds or tokens handed with the movies playing, some items are given, credits, and loot, the bench is warm.

, honestly there is no weapon's focus or visitors passes per planet/relay/city/orbiter so even if you are hovering over some pluto is about the same as being over teh mars'stratosphere, the changes in gravity should affect the fire-rates and reload of weapons, the pickups effects, and abilities per node in each planet, not just for players but also for the monsters and enemies who inhabit or visit. xchanging nightwave points is still questionable or mediocre, but the new weapon mods are fantastic, maybe you should have givent to players in an email or added them to reload features for those weapons instead of equiping them, 10k rewards take too-long, good loot table and original designs, some  cinematics and features are horrible because the enemies take forever to show-up, and dont have particularly new loot, or anything worth scanning, i think they should have AOE attacks and other features which resist damage or recoil bullets occasionally, looks great, hmm, more warframe for nyx or recast features should give more bullets or efficiency, acrobatics and functional reload i mean, nyx needs more melee and passive roles outside of dodging, crouching no thanks, recast has no bonuses. Glass maker enemies should be allowed to carry over to railjack, and also tenno pods appear lame its hilarious, they are just dead frozen zarco%&^ens, robotic soda. Minning points and fishing could feature glass, items, and modules or attachments, say something for the gear wheel, a blueprint with sharp bullets, or some dino-medival pains, and magic allocating features to players who are likely to explore areas, while they wait for new enemies the tilesets have no common enhancements, minimap is the same without any obstructing machines or enemies, so players always will win or require mods to get by those areas, so i recomend additional features for those maps, mods, and minimaps per tileset/planet or warframe, maybe what you can do is give tenno/operator schools some special features when they transfer in- and when they transfer out, which atleast outght to give players a few radial changes, orbs, x marks the spot, pet, or revealing some enemy weakpoints, hacking, or ---aughmented reality--- acrobatics like that of k-drive pickups and fortuna which seem really arcade-like. it should get some extractors once a while marked areas, locker mod is horrible for pets and robotics, it should at least feature remote hacking or distance and range additions for instance shooting at lockers to openthem with less bullets, versus manually openning them will still appear mediocre, navs and ayatan have mediocre features during the missions should be shoot at or used to defend ( a shield pops up ) or access to a robot, spectre, hack, parazon benefits, they take up time to pick up and enemies could carry them to enhance weapons and overshields for endurance.

lich gets covered in cephalite or splinters, or weapons get needles, some special glass bullets, cephalite added to other nodes and kuva lich enemy features with appropriete mods, ephemera and reward glass themed for larva and father toys, operator, 

Love the new night wave, love the interactions and the crime scene and the having to collect the items to go to the next bit, even love the consequence for if you weren't paying attention to the clues.

HATE the time frame. i missed 3/4's of the story and dialog because i was trying to finish it within the time limit, whats the point of trying to flesh out the story and give us more lore, when you then punish us if we dare stop to hear it? 

On 2020-05-15 at 12:19 PM, --Q--FSK41 said:

No the Hardmore is simply starting at level 150 or something like that but THESE level 150 enemies are now pathethic,that is the PROBLEM.

So because you find the game easy everyone else should suffer by getting worse scaling enemies and lack of fun back?

On 2020-05-12 at 5:04 PM, SocialFox said:

People that don't have a railjack of their own, and can't access the console to scrap wreckage get locked out of doing the content untill they get their own railjack in order to access that console.

this is odd, since only repaired "wreckage" takes up invetory space.

5 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

this is odd, since only repaired "wreckage" takes up invetory space.

There's a blueprint cap of 30.

And I've also learned there's a menu that pops up that tells you that you need to scrap some wreckage in order to continue playing Railjack, even if you don't have one of your own and allows scrapping of wreckage from there, I have no clue if someone can get it to pop up again if they make the choice to ignore it and close the popup.

On 2020-05-15 at 2:59 PM, Reeves1988 said:

Love the new night wave, love the interactions and the crime scene and the having to collect the items to go to the next bit, even love the consequence for if you weren't paying attention to the clues.

HATE the time frame. i missed 3/4's of the story and dialog because i was trying to finish it within the time limit, whats the point of trying to flesh out the story and give us more lore, when you then punish us if we dare stop to hear it? 

Well ... I get why you're frustrated ... so maybe record it?

Not to say you're in the wrong for wishing that, as I'd like that timer gone too (or maybe longer), but untill then, recording it might help.

44 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

my cap only changes when I repair parts. I have more than 30 blueprints at this point.

They're talking about wreckage not repaired you can only carry 30/30 before needing to scrap some. Or you cannot go back out to do a Railjack mission.

11 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

my cap only changes when I repair parts. I have more than 30 blueprints at this point.

No it doesn't, and no you don't.

The cap is a fixed value of 30 blueprints (wreckage/unrepaired components) of any type, it does not change, it is fixed for everyone.
You cannot have more than 30 blueprints (wreckage/unrepaired components) of any type, regardless of what you have repaired or currently equipped.

Here, I clarified things for you, as you seem to insist that information that is available to everyone is wrong because of your own personal experience.

11 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

They're talking about wreckage not repaired you can only carry 30/30 before needing to scrap some. Or you cannot go back out to do a Railjack mission.

then why can I go out and do missions without scrapping anything?

11 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

11 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

then why can I go out and do missions without scrapping anything?

So you're saying you have over the wreckage cap limit of 30/30 and you can go back and do a mission in Railjack, if so that is different to what DE created and is a bug that needs fixing.

Am 17.5.2020 um 19:14 schrieb Schritzophrenic:

So because you find the game easy everyone else should suffer by getting worse scaling enemies and lack of fun back?

So because u cant kill a level 100 without a bramma at the current level and all you play is saryn means veterans need to suffer paper enemies and waste their builds,knowledge etc. on enemies everyone can by pressing 1 on saryn?= to me the fun is GONE now. I am not the only one as u can see by the upvotes on my posts

Archived