Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Update 27.5.0

Why are you forcing us to do Liches for nightwave? didn't you add the option NOT to get a lich so we wouldnt get forced into this issue ?

• Like 62

Railjack objectives in NW when command intrinsic isn't in the game yet... I feel more and more like it will never be implemented -.-

• Like 29
29 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
    • Heavy Ordnance: Kill 500 enemies with an Arch Gun

I assume this doesn't include Arch Melee ?

• Like 5

Hush: Kill a Kuva Thrall

Yeah not getting a lich just for that, would do that if there's additional content to liches... corpus liches when? Or simply some more kuva weapons.

• Like 27
Posted (edited)

Oh man, too many railjack things. :(

"Heavy Ordnance: Kill 500 enemies with an Arch Gun" - ugh, please reverse this one...Please...  Or swap it for something else (abilities, secondary, primary, IDK something else)

"
Speedster: Finish a Capture mission in less than 90 seconds" - this one's my favourite so far! There should be more of these! Really challenging! (to me at least, because I don't have 99999999999999999 strength on volt)

Edited by Equi111
aaaa
  • Like 12
5 minutes ago, SocialFox said:

People that don't have a railjack of their own, and can't access the console to scrap wreckage get locked out of doing the content untill they get their own railjack in order to access that console.

there is defiantly a way to scrap wreckage before you own one, i think you have to do it from your inventory? I can't remember exactly how but I did it before I owned one.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hush: Kill a Kuva Thrall
Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich
Reclaimed: Clear a personal Kuva Lich Influenced Node

Well this won't be received very good if i know the community right.

Edited by Skillzzpro
  • Like 21
33 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Play a game of Frame Fighter

Didn't this need a friend to do so? Remember tasks that needed friend or clannie were removed?

• Like 5

I said when it came out Nightwave was just a crappy way for DE to force people to play content they disliked. And look, now you are forced to do Liches and Railjack. Nightwave was a mistake.

• Like 41

OMG... these nightwave mission are getting like RIVEN unlocking. 

Machine Interface: Complete a Spy mission with 3 manual console hacks and no alarms

Speedster: Finish a Capture mission in less than 90 seconds

• Deep Impact: Suspend 5 or more enemies in the air at once with a Heavy Slam Melee Attack
  • Like 2

DAILY: Hijack a crewship and destroy 3 enemy fighters with it.

WEEKLY: Hijack a crewship.

Feels like this should be the other way around.

• Like 23

Thanks for the update as always! Super excited about the Glassmaker, hopefully all will go well on that front. 😊

Another friendly reminder that Garuda's successor skin still has problems that need to be solved (mainly display issues with her claws in Railjack and when equipping a melee weapon). Please fix soon!

Posted (edited)
    • Speedster: Finish a Capture mission in less than 90 seconds

why do you implement this, like other challenges, that are best done if not only manageable solo ?

Edited by kulow
  • [DE]Megan locked and unpinned this topic