Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Update 27.5.0

[DE]Rebecca

Oh man, too many railjack things. :(

"Heavy Ordnance: Kill 500 enemies with an Arch Gun" - ugh, please reverse this one...Please...  Or swap it for something else (abilities, secondary, primary, IDK something else)

"
Speedster: Finish a Capture mission in less than 90 seconds" - this one's my favourite so far! There should be more of these! Really challenging! (to me at least, because I don't have 99999999999999999 strength on volt)

5 minutes ago, SocialFox said:

People that don't have a railjack of their own, and can't access the console to scrap wreckage get locked out of doing the content untill they get their own railjack in order to access that console.

there is defiantly a way to scrap wreckage before you own one, i think you have to do it from your inventory? I can't remember exactly how but I did it before I owned one.

45 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hush: Kill a Kuva Thrall
Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich
Reclaimed: Clear a personal Kuva Lich Influenced Node

Well this won't be received very good if i know the community right.

OMG... these nightwave mission are getting like RIVEN unlocking. 

Machine Interface: Complete a Spy mission with 3 manual console hacks and no alarms

Speedster: Finish a Capture mission in less than 90 seconds

• Deep Impact: Suspend 5 or more enemies in the air at once with a Heavy Slam Melee Attack

Thanks for the update as always! Super excited about the Glassmaker, hopefully all will go well on that front. 😊

Another friendly reminder that Garuda's successor skin still has problems that need to be solved (mainly display issues with her claws in Railjack and when equipping a melee weapon). Please fix soon!

Archived