35 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Nightwave Act Additions:

• Added the following Nightwave Acts:

DAILY

• Hush: Kill a Kuva Thrall
    • Reclaimed: Clear a personal Kuva Lich Influenced Node

ELITE WEEKLY

• Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich

Please no , having to create kuva lich then you dont need it will make this into terrible chore, you need to spend ~3 hours just to finish it .

38 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Friendly Fire: While piloting a hijacked Crewship, destroy 3 enemy Fighters

Confiscated: Hijack a Crewship from the enemy

Aren't weeklies supposed to be a bit more "demanding" than dailies?

Weekly we only need to hijack. Daily we need to hijack *and* kill 3 ships with it.

This looks like it should be reversed. Not that it matters much, just thought I should point it out 😛

Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich

NO

decrease the kuva lich grind and this may be a valid task to do, right now it isnt.

Looking at the rest of the tasks, i have to admit, this is a downgrade (still too many tasks which arent fun, or really annyoing) in comparison to the last Nightwave.

I mean, look at the following:

Child at Heart: Play a game of Frame Fighter, Happy Zephyr, or Wyrmius

Why? Nobody cares about those minigames and now we have to do it?

• Hush: Kill a Kuva Thrall
  • Reclaimed: Clear a personal Kuva Lich Influenced Node

See the first quote and my reaction...

Just Visiting: Visit a Featured Dojo

WHAT?

Thank you for the update, first off! 

With that said: we were informed of a Hydroid deluxe skin near September of last year, and as an Avid Hydroid player (25% of missions completed with him,) I was stoked.   But that was the last I've heard of it.  Since then several other frames have received skins.  I was wondering where the Hydroid skin has disappeared off to or if I should give up hope that he will ever receive it? 

@[DE]Rebecca,

The team needs to fix this. This is breaking the entire ground Melee freedom, even more than the "Hold <Attack> for Heavy Attack" debacle we've had a few updates ago.

It still isn't fixed, and its breaking the freedom that ground Melee had before. Your "fix" of ArchMelee isn't going to work unless you separate both Melees from one another.

Right now, I'm using my Melee weapon without stances because it disables Magnetism, however, ground stabs (Ground finishers) still trigger it.

Thanks in advance.

Awesome. Two dailies and an elite weekly related to liches.. which I haven't needed to touch since January? Probably going to skip those as I'm not going to create another one just for those.

ELITE WEEKLY

• Speedster: Finish a Capture mission in less than 90 seconds

Me: Capture target in 30 seconds. Heading to extraction.

Lotus: "Change of plans. Enemy can not learn about our presence. Exterminate all 125 of them"...

Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich

Nonononononononon, bad choice, a very bad choice, for ppl who completed their Kuva Lich weapons collection it will be a very tedious task, like it was "forma 3 something" for people, who have nothing to forma rn, and how it was to glide a modular weapon for ppl, who already have all what they want and leveled up everything else for MR

39 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Step into Nora's crime-simula to witness the gruesome work of the Glassmaker. Check the shadows, search for clues and follow the trail of “glassed” bodies to crack the case…

who tf had the idea to name it "crime-simula" instead of Simulacrime?

3 minutes ago, SoulriderPrime said:

Doesn't start until 2pm so you won't see anything yet

Oh... Where does it say that? Certainly not in the OP (unless I'm completely and utterly blind).

Nvm, I actually AM blind. Didn't expect any text to be aboe the banner picture so I just scrolled past. Oops. My apologies!

4 minutes ago, kulow said:
    • Speedster: Finish a Capture mission in less than 90 seconds

why do you implement this, like other challenges, that are best done if not only manageable solo ?

Because they're your personal tasks, that just so happens to be the same task everyone else has to do during the week it is up.

Archived