Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Update 27.5.0

36 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

DAILY

• Gatherer: Collect 100 Resources
    • Deep Impact: Suspend 5 or more enemies in the air at once with a Heavy Slam Melee Attack
    • Friendly Fire: While piloting a hijacked Crewship, destroy 3 enemy Fighters
    • Child at Heart: Play a game of Frame Fighter, Happy Zephyr, or Wyrmius
    • Patron: Donate to the Leverian
    • Doppelganger: Deploy a Specter
    • Swordsman: Complete a Mission with only a Melee Weapon equipped
    • Hands Full: Complete a Mission with only a Primary Weapon equipped
    • Sidearm: Complete a Mission with only a Secondary Weapon equipped
    • No Mercy: Mercy Kill an Enemy
    • Hush: Kill a Kuva Thrall
    • Reclaimed: Clear a personal Kuva Lich Influenced Node
    • Just Visiting: Visit a Featured Dojo

WEEKLY

• Explorer: Complete 3 Railjack Missions
    • Forward Thinking: Destroy a Crewship with Forward Artillery
    • Flawless: Clear a Railjack Boarding Party without your Warframe taking damage
    • Confiscated: Hijack a Crewship from the enemy
    • Heavy Ordnance: Kill 500 enemies with an Arch Gun

ELITE WEEKLY

• Grand: Kill The Exploiter Orb
    • Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich
    • Elite Explorer: Complete 8 Railjack Missions
    • Machine Interface: Complete a Spy mission with 3 manual console hacks and no alarms
    • Speedster: Finish a Capture mission in less than 90 seconds

Friendly Fire is awful. Hijacked crewships have wet noodle launchers for weapons. I know I'm going to hate that with a passion...

Deploy a specter? You still think making us throw resources away is a good idea? 

A Thrall daily? Lich Node daily? Kill-a-Lich weekly? I am DONE with the Lich system, why are you making me do something I literally detest? WHY?

Not a fan of these. At all. :/ 

• Like 18

Thank u for the update i was hoping for more usage of eidolon shard . until now the use of eidolon shard is only for rank up with the quill and craft paracesis other than that i dont know what  the use of it . its stack in my inventory suggestion make it for crafting material for more items or can be use on focus conversion thank u.

Daily Friendly Fire: While piloting a hijacked Crewship, destroy 3 enemy Fighters

Weekly : Confiscated: Hijack a Crewship from the enemy

The weeklies are simpler than the dailies ?

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

@[DE]Rebecca So, I can't access Nightwave. It doesn't work on the ship and there's nothing on the navigation either. Did something get added that I have to trigger or what?

Maybe you missed the first line of the post:

"Nightwave: Series 3: Glassmaker is arriving TODAY at 2 p.m. ET!"

That's in about 2h40m. Have to wait till then to become active.

vor 33 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Gatherer: Collect 100 Resources

Total like 100 nanospores or 100 drops

vor 33 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Deep Impact: Suspend 5 or more enemies in the air at once with a Heavy Slam Melee Attack

i hope not at the same time

vor 34 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Child at Heart: Play a game of Frame Fighter, Happy Zephyr, or Wyrmius

as long i can choose im fine but dont make me do only one of them

vor 34 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Patron: Donate to the Leverian

so now thats the only reason to do that i guess for me

vor 35 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

No Mercy: Mercy Kill an Enemy

so parazon kill or will normal ones work too because the % where you can do them for high players is just dead so are we forced to use an unmoded weapon?

vor 36 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:
  • Hush: Kill a Kuva Thrall
  • Reclaimed: Clear a personal Kuva Lich Influenced Node
  • Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich

Kuva lichs realy i was happy im done with them i dont want to have to do anything with them anymore but well if i count for 9 months nightwave i dont have to right?

vor 38 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Just Visiting: Visit a Featured Dojo

i dont realy understand why but fine

vor 42 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Machine Interface: Complete a Spy mission with 3 manual console hacks and no alarms

so what about the auto hack mod does it brake the mission or wont it because it is not manual?

vor 43 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Speedster: Finish a Capture mission in less than 90 seconds

mission time total or after capture the target because on jupiter the flying ones are hard to catch i mean sure dont do it there but just asking

Greetings Keiyadan

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Vit0Corleone said:

Maybe you missed the first line of the post:

"Nightwave: Series 3: Glassmaker is arriving TODAY at 2 p.m. ET!"

That's in about 2h40m. Have to wait till then to become active.

Yup. Didn't expect any text before the banner picture so scrolled right past, cause it's usually big picture, then text. My mistake.

Только что, QueenofYandxre сказал:

I legit just installed the update and I don't have or see Nightwave in-game after logging in. Excuse me?

Can't you read?

Цитата

Nightwave: Series 3: Glassmaker is arriving TODAY at 2 p.m. ET!

It's not started yet.

• Like 4
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Naphtali said:

who tf had the idea to name it "crime-simula" instead of Simulacrime?

Sounded too simular to Simulacrum I guess.

Edit: not a typo!

Edited by SocialFox

Thanks for the update, finally, I waited patiently.

Can we have in the future the auction system? I mean a new market/trade system, cuz nowadays I can't sell nothing, I'm forced to buy plat when I need it... I don't ask more

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, ---RNGesus--- said:

Hope this one is good.

none of the nightwaves are content, just rewards, i dont quite get what you mean by this one being good, it doesnt add anything, you have always just done normal activities to gain rewards, even though each NW was supposedly faction themed, you never actually had to even face a single 1 of those factions, no new missions, no new anything.  it is, what it has always been, a rewards system, you need to look at actual content expansions to expect "something good".

can we get more kuva weapons for those that already put the effort in getting everything and are burned out from liches so the "kill a lich" mission dosen't feel as bad? 

• Like 1
Just now, kaelvamp said:

can we get more kuva weapons for those that already put the effort in getting everything and are burned out from liches so the "kill a lich" mission dosen't feel as bad? 

or just not making lich and thrall kill a forced commitment of 2 to 5 hours if you only do that specifically.

we're still waiting for a force farming mode DE. not the slow and brain-crushing pace we have now. a place where we can trigger ourselves the appearance of the lich.

• Like 7

If you care to change the Latron-Mod for increased damage, would you mind buffing the Rumbled Mod for Atlas a bit? Tactical Potato uploaded a Video about it and it's kinda sad how restricted one is while rumbled. Makes me feel like this mod is a waste of reward-space.

I am with the others, I don't think forcing players into Railjack and Kuva Lich-Tasks for Nightwave-Standing is a good idea. I mean, think about all the players who absolutely hate those modes and the new players who are not yet there.

But as always, thanks for your efforts in making Warframe a better game.

• Like 3
  • [DE]Megan locked and unpinned this topic