Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Update 27.5.0

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Nightwave Act Additions:

• Added the following Nightwave Acts:

DAILY

• Friendly Fire: While piloting a hijacked Crewship, destroy 3 enemy Fighters
    • Hush: Kill a Kuva Thrall
    • Reclaimed: Clear a personal Kuva Lich Influenced Node

WEEKLY

• Explorer: Complete 3 Railjack Missions
    • Forward Thinking: Destroy a Crewship with Forward Artillery
    • Flawless: Clear a Railjack Boarding Party without your Warframe taking damage
    • Confiscated: Hijack a Crewship from the enemy
    • Heavy Ordnance: Kill 500 enemies with an Arch Gun

ELITE WEEKLY

• Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich
    • Elite Explorer: Complete 8 Railjack Missions

ARGH! Excuse me while I push my entrails back in.

Oh well, if that Nightwave season stays on for as long as previous ones I won't even have to deal with any of that mess.

1 minute ago, Mitranim said:

I'm sorry but the Ash Shroud skin is a disaster:

• Metal bits whose color is not customizable
  • The "accent" color is all over the frame
  • The textures look like beat-up rubber or plastic

It needs a revision of the color scheme, in particular the "accent" color must customize all those metal buckles.

Can you provide screenshots please?

DAILY

• Hush: Kill a Kuva Thrall
    • Reclaimed: Clear a personal Kuva Lich Influenced Node

ELITE WEEKLY

• Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich
    • Elite Explorer: Complete 8 Railjack Missions

DE I really really hope you are not going to give this to people who have all the Kuva weapons and no longer have a Lich active. Don't force content that people don't want active for whatever reason. Please make the weekly missions dynamic to what they are able to do. A lich is a lot of work to manage and they steal resources if someone has no intent to want finish it.

Non of the railjack and kuva liches NW challanges are going to be well received. Players going through the starchart cannot do railjack or do kuva liches. These players cannot even do the dailies.

Please at least remove the kuva liches. Even veterans are fed up with that part of the game with how much of a grind fest you guys made it.

Stop locking these players out of nightwave. They are the ones who needed it the most.

Would just like to say that when hard mode makes it into the game, I hope it makes it for Railjack nodes as well.

I am nearly never not an ''ultra, mega, 'dark souls', hardest difficulty'' endgame pearson, nor do I have the gear for it...but I also needed not try Railjack more then once after-
the rebalance to tell that it has gotten ''boring easy'', at least for me.

Can we have Look Link with manual panning and default simple background instead of it copying the frame primary and secondary tint? it makes Highly saturated fashion loadout looks terrible with the adaptive exposure doing its work on balancing lights.

Nice, I see we're forcing kuva liches down peoples throats... Capital job. Specially when I don't need any more kuva liches, I have all the weapons and I was happy not touching the system with a 10 feet pole.

Also, update is not downloading as usual...

Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich

😂 Nightwave won't motivate me to go back to that dead content. I have the weapons, no need to do those things again. Maybe if this was a task 7 months ago when Lich's were relevant. Even though I only quoted one, this applies to all Lich related tasks.

Just now, Circle_of_Psi said:

Can you provide screenshots please?

rn4aOYo.png

On this screenshot, all the black that you see is the so-called "accent"; the chest and the arms have a few metal buckles which are always dark metal gray, unaffected by my color choices.

32 minutes ago, --Q--Virus213 said:

Would be nice to also be able to just Solo Railjack missions...

Honestly, I've worked my way up to being able to solo all of the railjack missions.  The rework made that happen quicker but I've now solo'd everything including the anomoly in the Veil.

The time investment for some of the elite weeklies is completely out of wack, where a single Lich will take around 4 hours to complete depending if you're lucky with your murmurs. That's considering you already have run your relics to get the mods in the first place.

4 minutes ago, Mitranim said:

rn4aOYo.png

On this screenshot, all the black that you see is the so-called "accent"; the chest and the arms have a few metal buckles which are always dark metal gray, unaffected by my color choices.

Oh boy..not sure if that's a bug or not, I mean the skin is "suppose to be" about Ash coated bones and old fire-forged armor, but, eh?

Edit: With that being said, is the skin, just that or does it had new effects? (I kown the last one did)

vor 1 Minute schrieb Fire2box:

The player base and DE deals with conclave and Frame Fighter the same way. Pretending they don't exist. 

You are not "the player base". Please don't complain about missing out NW challenges.

"Heavy Ordnance: Kill 500 enemies with an Arch Gun"

how about having it so arch guns don't do 90% less than normal damage when shooting ships then? you know? archwing fighting in railjack is totally useless these days, even with fully formad gear because you nerf the archguns so much as to be totally useless, and unfun.

47 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Collect 100 Resources

This seems way too easy for a daily.

47 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Suspend 5 or more enemies in the air at once with a Heavy Slam Melee Attack

This might be hard depending on the node...maybe.

Dusts off spaghetti monster nidus

48 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

While piloting a hijacked Crewship, destroy 3 enemy Fighters

Is this even possible above Earth?

Play a game of Frame Fighter, Happy Zephyr, or Wyrmius

Ewwww

Donate to the Leverian

Can we get some benefits to donating to the Leverian then?

49 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Hands Full: Complete a Mission with only a Primary Weapon equipped
  • Sidearm: Complete a Mission with only a Secondary Weapon equipped

How about a mission where >90% of kills is from primary/secondary.  No melee sucks since directional slams are a pretty important movement mechanic.

50 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Just Visiting: Visit a Featured Dojo

Seems way too easy for a daily.

50 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hijack a Crewship from the enemy

Seems way too easy for a weekly.

51 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Kill 500 enemies with an Arch Gun

This is a lot of missions for one weekly. At least 6-7 veil missions worth of enemies. Not to mention it #*!%s railjack crews now that one more more people are going to be zipping around like idiots trying to gun down fighters instead of keeping the railjack functional.

52 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich

This is way a lot for one elite weekly.

52 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Complete a Spy mission with 3 manual console hacks and no alarms

Haha I knew my hate of using consumables would come in useful someday.

Finish a Capture mission in less than 90 seconds

HEAVY GAUSS BREATHING

Archived