Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Update 27.5.0

[DE]Rebecca

17 minutes ago, SuperSmog said:

Reminder to members of the warframe community: In nightwave you don't HAVE to do certain or all challenges at all and you will still get to max nightwave rank for all the rewards. The Lich and Railjack ones they added a small minority compared to the vast amount of other challenges and will not stop you from getting to max Nightwave rank fast by a significant amount of time at all. No one is FORCING you to do certain challenges, there are plenty of others.

Thank you, but I am saddenned by the thought that I have to inform you, they don't care, they're just going to continue whining about it.

Just now, DroopingPuppy said:

Forcing railjack is nothing but disgusting.

Not forcing anything. Nightwave is made to where you don't need to do every single challenge in order to finish it. If you don't like a challenge, just don't do it.

Also Railjack is alot more fun now. Much faster paced and enemies aren't as bullet sponge-y. Majority of glitches have been fixed (Only one I've recently ran into is leaving a crew ship and being teleported to another one somehow). I suggest giving it a try again.

New Nightwave, awesome !

But adding Lich mission on Nightwave before you revisit the Lich system? Oh DE please . . . 

Please reconsider everything about Liches before you add them to Nightwave, dear devs.

I'll just invest less time to play Warframe, then. Thanks again, dev.

1 hour ago, k05h said:

I thought nightwave was to help newer players to get hold of nitain, auras and a bit of cosmetics. All new weeklies  cannot be done by newer players with under 100 hours playtime. 

Out of the 100s of current challenges, these challenges are added / new.  

new players will still be able to complete other challenges and be able to get up to max rank before the series ends.  you don't HAVE to do every challenge. 

if some players are unable to do these, because they're too low level or have not unlocked that content yet. its an incentive to get those modes unlocked. 

thanks DE for the update and new Nightwave, but how can you put kill and have a mercy on a kuva thrall, no one want to keep a kuva lich active for doing a #*!%ing nightwave challenge

• Grand: Kill The Exploiter Orb
  • Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich
    ARE YOU SERIOUS ?! none of the staff want new players, just close game download on the website and steam
    Seriously, make playing warframe a necessity for the staff, none of them know how S#&$ty is to farm a #*!%ing kuva lich, AND THE WANT US TO DO THIS S#&$ ONE WEEK SOMETIME

Just now, SoulEchelon said:

Not forcing anything. Nightwave is made to where you don't need to do every single challenge in order to finish it. If you don't like a challenge, just don't do it.

Also Railjack is alot more fun now. Much faster paced and enemies aren't as bullet sponge-y. Majority of glitches have been fixed (Only one I've recently ran into is leaving a crew ship and being teleported to another one somehow). I suggest giving it a try again.

It is do it or you never get it, so it is right that it is disgusting. It was already requires something that wasn't allowed to everyone like as sortie. And railjack? No kidding.

1 minute ago, ArrakisMoon said:

Can't update since NightWave: Series 3 launch. "Update Failed! Some content could not be downloaded from our servers." 

go into settings on launcher.  and select optimize. once thats complete close the launcher. and reopen the launcher and try again. 

5 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

"Heavy Ordnance: Kill 500 enemies with an Arch Gun"

how about having it so arch guns don't do 90% less than normal damage when shooting ships then? you know? archwing fighting in railjack is totally useless these days, even with fully formad gear because you nerf the archguns so much as to be totally useless, and unfun.

WAT? I'm actually having fun killing fighters with my archgun in the veil, I just melt everything with it (especially when solo, cause my tether can't oneshot them, so I just rush out of range with the RJ, and do the whole mission in AW)

Just now, DroopingPuppy said:

It is do it or you never get it, so it is right that it is disgusting. It was already requires something that wasn't allowed to everyone like as sortie. And railjack? No kidding.

It's like you didn't even read my post.

You Do Not Have To Do Every Nightwave Mission In Order To Finish A Nightwave.

I have never finished every single mission, yet I've finished all Nightwaves so far. I'm sure the same goes for everyone here. They are all optional and do not need to all be finished. I'm not sure how to break it down any easier for you.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

ASH SHROUD SKIN

I like this skin when it was shown first time many months ago.... but now why is the head so big and the rest of the body so skinny? Even the TMNT Ash deluxe is evenly proportional.

Please, could we not ruin these new skins with weird proportions?

il y a une heure, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

ELITE WEEKLY

• Grand: Kill The Exploiter Orb
    • Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich
    • Elite Explorer: Complete 8 Railjack Missions
    • Machine Interface: Complete a Spy mission with 3 manual console hacks and no alarms
    • Speedster: Finish a Capture mission in less than 90 seconds

So, finishing a capture with roughly twice the time needed give the same reward as hours of grinding a Lich ?  Why ?

Let's clarify couple of things, since it is starting to get.... insulting.

"No one is forcing you" - Outside of couple of extremely loud people, no one said that they are forced into anything. Every piece of content is as optional as you personally make it out to be.
"I can do it" - The question is not "can" but "should/would". You can farm harrow 50 times, but should you?
"There are other challenges"- They are, but this was not the point either.

Ladies, gentlemen and kubrows. Let me share a fact with you : I like conclave. I can do conclave with relative ease. This can also be extended to most (if not all) other aspects of the game. But my personal preferences do not blind me to the fact, that a lot of those things are not fun and even tether to the line of obnoxious to other players, and even absurd for new players.

Patron: Donate to the Leverian

Does altruism have no meaning in America ? 🥺

Reclaimed: Clear a personal Kuva Lich Influenced Node

Daily ?? Really ?

• Explorer: Complete 3 Railjack Missions
  • Forward Thinking: Destroy a Crewship with Forward Artillery
  • Flawless: Clear a Railjack Boarding Party without your Warframe taking damage
  • Confiscated: Hijack a Crewship from the enemy

Not daily ?? Really ?

Speedster: Finish a Capture mission in less than 90 seconds

What the hell ?! It's twice the time of a standard capture.

Just now, SoulEchelon said:

-snip-

Both of your names, somehow is creepily fitting. SoulEncholn (like sucking the soul outta something) and Dropping Puppy, like, drooping with blood or souls.

But onto topic: IIRC I rarely played much of WF, besides to farm for recouses for building and I happen to get to what 10 rank, by just doing simple tasks, so not wrong there, tho I guess people who tactically do every single one to  speed-farm it, then well, yeah. 

Don't have to do it, but I guess no excuse in some peoples eyes.

5 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

It's like you didn't even read my post.

You Do Not Have To Do Every Nightwave Mission In Order To Finish A Nightwave.

I have never finished every single mission, yet I've finished all Nightwaves so far. I'm sure the same goes for everyone here. They are all optional and do not need to all be finished. I'm not sure how to break it down any easier for you.

To put it into a different perspective, I went from Prestige 15 to prestige 60 doing recovered weeklies in the previous nightwave season, in two weeks, and I was still being fed recovered weeklies, so yes, I 100% agree with your statement, since on average  you get one or two elite weeklies with two to four weeklies, you need 300000 standing to max out the whole series in therms of rewards and you get between 20k to 30k per week.

Heck, I started Wolf of saturn six way later than everyone else as I couldn't do it yet when I first started playing the game, and I still managed to get to rank 30 before the season was over (I was MR 9)

Was I annoyed at the fact I couldn't participate in Exploiter/Profit orb fights for nightwave? you bet I was. it was content I was not capable of doing because of arbitrary limitations (not maxed with Solaris U). But I just skipped those and did the ones I could.

Archived