Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Update 27.5.0

[DE]Rebecca

1 час назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

Friendly Fire: While piloting a hijacked Crewship, destroy 3 enemy Fighters

So ^this one is DAILY...

1 час назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

Confiscated: Hijack a Crewship from the enemy

And ^this one is WEEKLY?

I really think some NW credit rewards are mismatched here.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

DAILY

Friendly Fire: While piloting a hijacked Crewship, destroy 3 enemy Fighters

Doppelganger: Deploy a Specter

Reclaimed: Clear a personal Kuva Lich Influenced Node

You mean, WEEKLY, right? Doppelganger is a noticeable resource waste for new players, Reclaimed is a quite a long commitment, and Friendly fire much longer than the WEEKLY Confiscated (?!?). 

Confiscated: Hijack a Crewship from the enemy

These should reward credits as WEEKLY challenges, not daily.

Also, did you finally let us completely mute Nora's in-mission trasmissions?

Get real people. "It's OK because it's optional" is a pathetic argument. You know what else is optional, choosing to play the game. Drawing attention to or forcing players into your flavour of the moment new high-grind content is going to do exactly one thing, turn people off playing the game.

If I was a new player seeing these challenges it would be a pretty good incentive to uninstall the game. Profit taker was bad enough, we don't need this crap.

c15f01268262fd091565399dbf0bdb15.jpg

ASH SHROUD SKIN

Where once was fire is now cold resolve. A signature look for a prestige killer.

CREMATA SYANDANA

With time and fire the truth of bone is revealed. The signature Syandana of Ash Shroud.

CAUSTA BOW SKIN

Born of heat and cold as death, this is the signature bow skin for Ash Shroud.

ASH SHROUD COLLECTION

All that remains is blood and dust. Become the shadow with the Ash Shroud Collection, which includes the cold-blooded Ash Shroud Skin, the venerable Causta Bow Skin and the forged-from-fire-and-bone Cremata Syandana.

Does anyone recognized this character from another game? The game title start's with an "A"

We already had Parazon, so it is already complete.

Just now, -AM-Akimuro said:

Does anyone recognized this character from another game? The game start's with an "A"

We already had Parazon, so it is already complete.

Hey, uh, Ubisoft, I like your games, I just don't play them.I'm too busy stabbing enemies with my "Hack-Tool".

9 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Both of your names, somehow is creepily fitting. SoulEncholn (like sucking the soul outta something) and Dropping Puppy, like, drooping with blood or souls.

But onto topic: IIRC I rarely played much of WF, besides to farm for recouses for building and I happen to get to what 10 rank, by just doing simple tasks, so not wrong there, tho I guess people who tactically do every single one to  speed-farm it, then well, yeah. 

Don't have to do it, but I guess no excuse in some peoples eyes.

Echelon is typically used to denote a higher level of command in certain groups like militaries and etc. Basically, my name means "Soul Commander" or "Commander of Souls". Kinda edgy I know, but it's stuck with me for decades now. Had it since my days in Gunz: The Duel. If anyone remembers that game, you get a cookie.

And yes, the only people who need to do every mission are the ones who want to speedrun the nightwave. Everyone else quite frankly needs to chill, but as we all know by now - the Warframe forums are never chill. Not anymore, at least. Used to be back in the beta....Those were good times. Pure constructive criticism without the doom and gloom and kneejerking. Oh well.

I was really looking forward to this, I had enough of Kuva Liches and never found Railjack all that interesting (still think it was mistake to add that to the game) and thought "hey well at least we have new Nightwave to move on from that", but now they added Railjack and Kuva liches to the Nightwave...

Well I'm out, I was on the fence since Scarlet Spear but this cements it, no point in playing this anymore.

1 hour ago, hs0003 said:

Change capture in 90 seconds to 30, please.

Are you crazy? sometimes the target is more that 30 seconds away. i know it can be done but please think about the other players who do not have such skills to get that done in 30 seconds.

5 minutes ago, Drivrius said:

I was really looking forward to this, I had enough of Kuva Liches and never found Railjack all that interesting (still think it was mistake to add that to the game) and thought "hey well at least we have new Nightwave to move on from that", but now they added Railjack and Kuva liches to the Nightwave...

Well I'm out, I was on the fence since Scarlet Spear but this cements it, no point in playing this anymore.

Because they included OPTIONAL missions for those of us who like that content? You do know 95% of the Nightwave's challenges have nothing to do with either Railjack or Kuva Liches, right? These aren't replacing any of those challenges. They're being added to them.

1 minute ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Ah, well it's a good name, Edgy or not.

Eh, true, tho you can't please everyone sadly, I admit, I'm a bit pessimistic about WF right now, but the New Warframe shown off (Portia?) and the new Nightwave, with how you can interact with the cut-scene, rather then just watching a slideshow, does give me -some- optimism     

Thanks. And yes I'm intrigued about that too.

4 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

Echelon is typically used to denote a higher level of command in certain groups like militaries and etc. Basically, my name means "Soul Commander" or "Commander of Souls". Kinda edgy I know, but it's stuck with me for decades now. Had it since my days in Gunz: The Duel. If anyone remembers that game, you get a cookie.

And yes, the only people who need to do every mission are the ones who want to speedrun the nightwave. Everyone else quite frankly needs to chill, but as we all know by now - the Warframe forums are never chill. Not anymore, at least. Used to be back in the beta....Those were good times. Pure constructive criticism without the doom and gloom and kneejerking. Oh well.

Ah, well it's a good name, Edgy or not.

Eh, true, tho you can't please everyone sadly, I admit, I'm a bit pessimistic about WF right now, but the New Warframe shown off (Portia?) and the new Nightwave, with how you can interact with the cut-scene, rather then just watching a slideshow, does give me -some- optimism     

Due to the mass confusion, about when Glassmaker, starts I'm seeing in in-game chat, I would recommend that you added a timer of sorts in-game... like make the Nightwave button have an interaction text reading the timer until the event launches.

Besides that, looking forwards to the content 🙂

vor 1 Stunde schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Nightwave: Series 3: Glassmaker is arriving TODAY at 2 p.m. ET!

- snip -

So before you gonna "force" this BullS#&$ Liches onto people with Nightwave you should at least #*!%in rework them to somethin fun, less rng nonsense. Sorry to say this guys, this is so stupidly hilarious like vanilla Lich, Railjack and Scarlet Spear Patches altogether.

Archived