Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Update 27.5.0

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, ValinorAtani said:

So before you gonna "force" this BullS#&$ Liches onto people with Nightwave you should at least #*!%in rework them to somethin fun, less rng nonsense. Sorry to say this guys, this is so stupidly hilarious like vanilla Lich, Railjack and Scarlet Spear Patches altogether.

Nightwave challenges are optional. You don't need to do all of them to complete a Nightwave. These challenges are here for those of us who enjoy this content to do them. If you don't, then don't do them. You'll still finish the nightwave so long as you're still doing the other challenges.

1 minute ago, FunYourself said:

Funny how many players thank DE for the update with the new Nightwave which is not yet available (only information that it will be soon) :)

They thank them regardless what they do, so not sure why you are srupised, but hey, good manners is always welcome right? 

Forcing  people to play Railjack will have opposite effect-  people will likely play even less RJ.

Also... Killing ORB..is locked for many players, but worst is Kuva Lich missions..c'mon in a day to clear planet with Kuva Lich influence.. Hunting Kuva Lich weapons is soo boring... I personally  dont have even half of KUVA variants of Grineer weapons , just most  "popular" ones...

Old system was much better , even some people argued.. but this is just BAD!

vor 4 Minuten schrieb SoulEchelon:

Nightwave challenges are optional. You don't need to do all of them to complete a Nightwave. These challenges are here for those of us who enjoy this content to do them. If you don't, then don't do them. You'll still finish the nightwave so long as you're still doing the other challenges.

You should read it again: "force" its already implying that you dont have to do it if you dont want to do it.

Nightwave Act Additions:

• Added the following Nightwave Acts:

_DAILY_

• Friendly Fire: While piloting a hijacked Crewship, destroy 3 enemy Fighters
  • No Mercy: Mercy Kill an Enemy
  • Hush: Kill a Kuva Thrall
  • Reclaimed: Clear a personal Kuva Lich Influenced Node

_WEEKLY_

• Explorer: Complete 3 Railjack Missions
  • Forward Thinking: Destroy a Crewship with Forward Artillery
  • Flawless: Clear a Railjack Boarding Party without your Warframe taking damage
  • Confiscated: Hijack a Crewship from the enemy
  • Heavy Ordnance: Kill 500 enemies with an Arch Gun

_ELITE WEEKLY_

• Grand: Kill The Exploiter Orb
  • Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich
  • Elite Explorer: Complete 8 Railjack Missions

So you are litterally again forcing people to play content that they are done with.. What about the people that are done with the liches ? It is the same thing we told you in the past that you shouldnt do.. Stop making "gilding" challenge, "forma" challenge for those who are litterally done with the content. I have no interest in kuva lich at all and you are forcing down our throat to do some more and to kill/capture them. Exploiter Orb is just a no for me.. Doesnt give credits or ressources I'm gonna use.. Is a mess.. Take quite a long time to solo.. I love Profit taker because it is easy even solo

RJ challenge seems fine except that the "Confiscated" and "Friendly Fire" should probably be switched. 

1 hour ago, Jvkilla said:

OMG... these nightwave mission are getting like RIVEN unlocking. 

Machine Interface: Complete a Spy mission with 3 manual console hacks and no alarms

Speedster: Finish a Capture mission in less than 90 seconds

• Deep Impact: Suspend 5 or more enemies in the air at once with a Heavy Slam Melee Attack

No, riven unlocking is usually more demanding in my experience 🙂   Those are not too difficult 👍

5 minutes ago, FunYourself said:

Funny how many players thank DE for the update with the new Nightwave which is not yet available (only information that it will be soon) :)

Some people are just grateful for the work the devs are putting into a FREE game that no one is forcing anyone to play. Some people just don't complain about everything. And some people don't even complain that other people aren't complaining. What a world we live in.

Just now, ValinorAtani said:

You should read it again: "force" its already imlying that you dont have to do it if you dont want to do it.

So what are you complaining about then? My point still stands. If you don't want to do it, don't do it. Jesus Christ.

Gerade eben schrieb SoulEchelon:

So what are you complaining about then? My point still stands. If you don't want to do it, don't do it. Jesus Christ.

The Problem is that the Liches are by far the worst update the ever released and they should at least rework it instead of sugarcoating this S#&$ with Nightwave...

Lich farming is still not in a good place and Liches overall are still probably the worst piece of modern WF "content", and yet there's now going to be "challenges" tied to them?

Just nope.

The pitiful reward will not be worth the time investment that would go into them.

55 minutes ago, SuperSmog said:

Reminder to members of the warframe community: In nightwave you don't HAVE to do certain or all challenges at all and you will still get to max nightwave rank for all the rewards. The Lich and Railjack ones they added a small minority compared to the vast amount of other challenges and will not stop you from getting to max Nightwave rank fast by a significant amount of time at all. No one is FORCING you to do certain challenges, there are plenty of others.

Its not the point if we will do it or not, its about the super bad system with kuva Liches and that the grind is super bad, even with the updates and fixes towards it. If it was done better, then the community wouldn't complain about it and try to tell DE that the system is awful and should do something about it even more. And I dont even want to start with the lvl 40 weapons, 80 formas down the toilet, someone could have made a fully functional dojo with that amount of formas spent on the weapons, which some dont even deserve 1 forma on it.

Archived