Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4.3 (+ Hotfixes)

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

They weren't deleted, they were reset.  You have to respec your railjack.  From the notes above:

• The ‘retired’ Integrated Avionics will be removed from players inventory via a script on login.
  • The remaining Integrated Avionic for each Type will take on the values of the previously highest valued Avionic of its Type.
  • ALL Dirac used to upgrade Integrated Avionics will be refunded. This applies to both retired and remaining Avionics.

i have all mine. but now dont have enough space for void cloak.

my build is, bulkhead. last stand. hull weave. anode cell. maxima. conic nozzle. polar coil. section density. hyperstrike. with particle ram and seeker volley. my cap is 99. 0 tactical and 2 battle. i need a mk3 reactor

Hotfix #1

Fixes:

• Fixed Ash’s Helmet having a vestigial tail in Leverian. 
  • Fixed floating text in Ash’s Leverian. 
  • Fixed a crash / issue that could occur when viewing transmissions. 
  • Fixed an issue where opening the Codex too quickly would cause a complete functionality loss. 

3 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hotfix #1

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where opening the Codex too quickly would cause a complete functionality loss. 

dude thank you for this railjack rework. i just popped into 1 mission before hotfix and my ship handles pretty solid and smooth. my archgun actually functions to, in taking down crewship engines. 

it feels alot better, faster, to play.

also picked up a vidar mk3 from gian point in the 1 run. yes..

the mission also didnt take me 45 minutes to complete like before. more like 10-15 minutes or less

1 minute ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

dude thank you for this railjack rework. i just popped into 1 mission before hotfix and my ship handles pretty solid and smooth. my archgun actually functions to, in taking down crewship engines. 

it feels alot better, faster, to play.

also picked up a vidar mk3 from gian point in the 1 run. yes..

the mission also didnt take me 45 minutes to complete like before. more like 10-15 minutes or less

Much better indeed

Added the following Nightwave Acts:

• DAILY
    • Deep Impact: Suspend 5 or more enemies in the air at once with a Heavy Slam Melee Attack
    • Gatherer: Collect 100 Resources
    • Friendly Fire: While piloting a hijacked Crewship, destroy 3 enemy Fighters
    • Child at Heart: Play a game of Frame Fighter, Happy Zephyr, or Wyrmius
    • Patron: Donate to the Leverian
    • Doppelganger: Deploy a Specter
    • Swordsman: Complete a Mission with only a Melee Weapon equipped
    • Hands Full: Complete a Mission with only a Primary Weapon equipped
    • Sidearm: Complete a Mission with only a Secondary Weapon equipped
    • No Mercy: Mercy Kill an Enemy
    • Hush: Kill a Kuva Thrall
    • Reclaimed: Clear a personal Kuva Lich Influenced Node
    • Just Visiting: Visit a Featured Dojo
  • WEEKLY
    • Heavy Ordnance: Kill 500 enemies with an Arch Gun
    • Explorer: Complete 3 Railjack Missions
    • Forward Thinking: Destroy a Crewship with Forward Artillery
    • Flawless: Clear a Railjack Boarding Party without your Warframe taking damage
    • Confiscated: Hijack a Crewship from the enemy
  • ELITE WEEKLY
    • Machine Interface: Complete a Spy mission with 3 manual console hacks and no alarms
    • Speedster: Finish a Capture mission in less than 90 seconds
    • Grand: Kill The Exploiter Orb
    • Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich
    • Elite Explorer: Complete 8 Railjack Missions

These are terrible.... I do not do RJ, so... I am locked out basically out of NW weekly.

Elite weekly:

Machine Interface, at least you only do 1 mission.

Speedster: I have never finished a capture mission in under 90 secs, and I have most done hundred of these. Not saying it is not doable, but clearly no something that you will have to try for dozens of times.

Grand: again, content that I do not do.

Choose Wisely: 2 hours of work...

This is incredibly lame NW. And I finished both NWs and got all rewards before. Now it is impossible. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)thegarada said:

• ELITE WEEKLY
    • Machine Interface: Complete a Spy mission with 3 manual console hacks and no alarms

These are terrible.... I do not do RJ, so... I am locked out basically out of NW weekly.

Elite weekly:

Speedster: I have never finished a capture mission in under 90 secs, and I have most done hundred of these. Not saying it is not doable, but clearly no something that you will have to try for dozens of times.

This is incredibly lame NW. And I finished both NWs and got all rewards before. Now it is impossible. 

the spy one is easy with ivara. loki. octavia

speedster. just play solo and maybe use gauss wukong or volt

grand.. yeah the orb is a bit annoying to do but try public. 

kuva lich grind is a bit harsh. nw really should open up to more challenges weekly for players who dont have that access to stuff like liches. orb. railjack.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)thegarada said:

• DAILY
    • Deep Impact: Suspend 5 or more enemies in the air at once with a Heavy Slam Melee Attack
  • WEEKLY
  • ELITE WEEKLY

Elite weekly:

Yep. These are horrible. Trying to force people to do things they don't want to do again it seems. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

the spy one is easy with ivara. loki. octavia

speedster. just play solo and maybe use gauss wukong or volt

grand.. yeah the orb is a bit annoying to do but try public. 

kuva lich grind is a bit harsh. nw really should open up to more challenges weekly for players who dont have that access to stuff like liches. orb. railjack.

Ya the spy one is super easy. Ivara can do that with no issues. I usually check on Volt and Gauss how long it takes rushing through, and usually around a 100 secs at best in the the Void one. It will come down to a YouTuber figuring out which node has the fastest possible route. And if you don't have Gauss, GL...

They are pretty bad all across. It does not matter how good the actual NW is. It is buried under load of grind bull S#&$. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Sativa-29 said:

Yep. These are horrible. Trying to force people to do things they don't want to do again it seems. 

i just did the speedster one. in 1m 8s

it can be hard.

i just dont wanna have to do orb and lich.. i really dont like the hassle of orb fights and lich grind

6 minutes ago, (PS4)thegarada said:

Ya the spy one is super easy. Ivara can do that with no issues. I usually check on Volt and Gauss how long it takes rushing through, and usually around a 100 secs at best in the the Void one. It will come down to a YouTuber figuring out which node has the fastest possible route. And if you don't have Gauss, GL...

They are pretty bad all across. It does not matter how good the actual NW is. It is buried under load of grind bull S#&$. 

the main tool is a tennos void dash. 

combine it with a max sprint spd. max duration wukong cloud. and use VENUS capture. it worked for me first try. Speedster and the Spy one are not bad. i like those. just tangenting off into Content island stuff gets annoying. i think every NW challenge should be generalized and open to all players. not cherry picked content like the silver grove thing. i hate that one alot.

orb fight is a bit bull since you need rank 5 fortuna. that concept is what annoys me. NEEDING to unlock A. to get B. to do NW challenge C is not a formula they should use. there should be no a b to get C at all. it would be a lot better that way

1 hour ago, (PS4)thegarada said:

• DAILY
  • WEEKLY
  • ELITE WEEKLY

Elite weekly:

these are all not really hard to do (with the exception of Kuva Lich) and you can just join friends or random railjacks to do these things. you can also ask for taxis if you need help. Don't call Some decent NW acts bad because of laziness man...

hace 2 horas, [DE]Danielle dijo:

Hotfix #1

Fixes:

Hi Danielle. 1 thing I´d want to report. When you see the Deluxe Skins (Ash, or Nova, or any on the store) and you don´t have the non-Prime Warframe it says that "This is a skin for XXXX Warframe, wich you don´t own" . I don´t have the normal Ash anymore, but I have the Prime variant. And while I know I can buy the Skin and use it, maybe new players do not know that, and maybe even think they are unable to buy the skin since they only have the Prime Variant. 

It´d be good to take a look at that! 

Today was Railjack Revised update, so i came online to Scarlett Spear and to my shocking suprise im missed a huge majority of my Avionics on my Railjack, that are off highest rank. I maxed out these mods to beef up my railjack health shields even others especially maxima which cost hundreds in plat and real cash injection to get it, as i was having no luck farming. Why do this and were have they all gone my railjack main setup mods. Very disappointed to be honest pointless me even grinding to max again or hosting Scarlett Spear now. To many people in this community that *@##$ and stuff gets nerfed, i put alot money in this game more than any other game ever, more and more i become disappointed. This game as had over $100 dollars out of me in past 24hr and i update game to face this mess and bog standard railjack over 80 capacity worth of avionics gone, platinum wasted too, shocking.

Up + Dpad always brings up the map, regardless of binding, and cant Hold touch pad for tactical menu anymore. Anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: Disregard: fixed the tactical/touch pad/Dpad issue, just had to keep swapping out bindings till it worked. 

This update made a few unexpected changes to my controller bindings, so if anyone has problems, just keep swapping them around.

I'm loving the new content, it is really fun and innovative. Still, me and 3 other friend that play warframe with me are having troubles with the chat... We are not able to connect with the chat server, it keeps loading, then failing. The game chat is a real big deal to me and i've tried a lot of thing to fix that, and i really doubt that it has something to do with internet connection since i've seen multiple reports os people with the same problem. Please, i need some guidance.

Archived