Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4.3 (+ Hotfixes)

Can we do something about not only custom ability menu keybinds for Railjack, but the fact that this update broke my ability to use the ability menu keybind at all on ANYTHING but the garbage default? I'm using the original 2014 (context action started to include reload, but crouch on O) controller layout with R1 melee and L1 ability menu and I literally can't use that at all now thanks to someone breaking the specific ability menu tab option controller in the settings for an option for omni tool. I'm sorry, I'm just extremely frustrated with each update making controllers work less and less on console.

EDIT: After further testing, it seems the ONLY buttons that don't work for it are L1 and the touch pad. L2 works, but that's a wack button map. I don't know who did what, but I'd appreciate it a lot if it could be fixed ASAP. I can not enjoy playing this game otherwise because Circle is the worst place for a melee-focused player to have melee be since it means I can't move the camera at all if I'm using melee (which is especially bad for redeemer), and L1 melee means I have to bird talon the left side of my controller constantly for combos, neither of these options are fun.

Please revisit railjack again.  Being able to one shot my way through a veil mission on a single flux bar without moving my railjack is not fun.

There is simply no difficulty to railjack atm.  Do you have plans to include it in the hard mode and ultra hard mode?

11 hours ago, (PS4)Kayuosan said:

Up + Dpad always brings up the map, regardless of binding, and cant Hold touch pad for tactical menu anymore. Anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: Disregard: fixed the tactical/touch pad/Dpad issue, just had to keep swapping out bindings till it worked. 

This update made a few unexpected changes to my controller bindings, so if anyone has problems, just keep swapping them around.

Thank you, this was pissing me off lol. 

17 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • DAILY
    • Child at Heart:  <------------screw this
    • No Mercy:  <------------ fix enemies who become vulnerable to mercy dieing before I can reach them
    • Just Visiting:  <---------- screw this
  • WEEKLY
    • Forward Thinking:  <--- make forward artillery capable of killing crewships and sure.
    • Flawless:  <--- Your joking right?? They light fires as soon as they are on the ship.  This is just to make the one statis tactical mod useful??  
  • ELITE WEEKLY
    • Choose Wisely:  <--- ooof I like optiona content, not forced.   Forcing us to do stuff with other challenges went over so well?? 
    • Elite Explorer:  <--- whatever.  But what about like run 3 RJ missions back to back to back.  

This is the best you could come up with for new challenges??  Its like you totally ignore all our feedback.... oh wait...  

*screams into a pillow*

My chat and all my clan also stopped working.
 After receiving the update.
 The vast majority of Brazilian players have been
 without chat since when the event was launched and 
so far nothing has been done. 
There are thousands of players without chat in the Brazilian region
 and after opening a complaint ticket, the answer given was that it 
was a problem for the operators. Please correct this.

54 minutes ago, (PS4)VintageWeedCult said:

My chat and all my clan also stopped working.
 After receiving the update.
 The vast majority of Brazilian players have been
 without chat since when the event was launched and 
so far nothing has been done. 
There are thousands of players without chat in the Brazilian region
 and after opening a complaint ticket, the answer given was that it 
was a problem for the operators. Please correct this.

This.

Please fix it.

17 hours ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Unsure if it's the same on all platforms, but when coming back from a RJ mission in dojo, attempting to exit railjack will place player back into RJ again instead of in dry dock.

You have to open menu and fast travel to dry dock to actually exit railjack.

this is just the game loading. wait a minute before getting off. it happens to me. try to exit ,it tosses you back on. but after awhile you can get off.

14 hours ago, (PS4)Dragoncat05 said:

Clem prime when?

SOON.

14 hours ago, (PS4)Fire_Hawk_82 said:

Today was Railjack Revised update, so i came online to Scarlett Spear and to my shocking suprise im missed a huge majority of my Avionics on my Railjack, that are off highest rank. I maxed out these mods to beef up my railjack health shields even others especially maxima which cost hundreds in plat and real cash injection to get it, as i was having no luck farming. Why do this and were have they all gone my railjack main setup mods. Very disappointed to be honest pointless me even grinding to max again or hosting Scarlett Spear now. To many people in this community that *@##&#036; and stuff gets nerfed, i put alot money in this game more than any other game ever, more and more i become disappointed. This game as had over $100 dollars out of me in past 24hr and i update game to face this mess and bog standard railjack over 80 capacity worth of avionics gone, platinum wasted too, shocking.

the avionics are still there. but unranked and now 1 school, not 3. just need to re rank and equip them. like i did and others have. they were all merged to 1 school. check your avionics page. 

37 minutes ago, (PS4)debbiedowdyb said:

Hello we didn't get Protea this update,  when will she be available for us?

Protea hasn't released on PC yet.  She's part of the deadlock protocol update.  Hopefully, it will release end of May or beginning of June on PC and a few weeks after that for us.

Hey all! The issue of being unable to pull up the Ability menu with R1 is being investigated for a fix. We apologize for the annoyance! This is a cross-platform issue and we're looking into squashing this bug as soon as possible. 

7 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey all! The issue of being unable to pull up the Ability menu with R1 is being investigated for a fix. We apologize for the annoyance! This is a cross-platform issue and we're looking into squashing this bug as soon as possible. 

Does this include the issues people are also having with customizing the touchpad keybinds? Both are being reported here:

Hey DE guess wat a bug in my game/account I can’t invite people to my squad or join theirs even if my matchmaking is public.I have restarted the game and even reinstalled the game but nothing happened.Ya better fix this.

EDIT:It got fixed with some help from my clan mates.Thank you clan bois!

DE usually I am a big fan, but I must say these updates to railjack kind of suck for those of us who maxed and grinded the hell out of railjack since day 1, bugs and all.  Now everyone can easily get the best avionics (all one house) and you have increased the intrinsic gain twice now.  

No offense, but stop making it easier to kill the fighters, they were already dieing at an insane speed since day 1.  If anything make them harder.  

The change to status effects on the ship is an insult.  R10 engineering seems almost pointless now (yes still convenient), but why even have an engineer if you only get 1 of each at a time.  

I like the fusion system, but again thanks for the grind for that perfect 100 100 vidar reactor with thousands of veil runs to say never mind here new people get this mk3 to max in a few runs. 

I guess what I am saying is; stop catering to the new players, or those that don't want to grind (like every other aspect of the game) and give us a challenge with railjack. 

P.s. I'm guessing it is even easier now to solo the whole railjack system without docking. 

Not sure where to report bugs. Here's one that i find especially irritating, when this update dropped my touchpad controls were reset to default along with right button on the d-pad, so i go to options to fix it and it still says they're mapped the way i had left them previously (gear hotkeys), i check more closely and somehow it's simultaneously mapped to the abilities as well as gear hotkeys, while right button on the d-pad also is simultaneously mapped to inspect and anything i had assigned to it. Then next day i log in, it did it again. The worst part is i have to map them back to there defaults 1st and then map them back to what i had on them, due to the simultaneously mapped buttons to default and custom, so i can't remap them normally to fix the issue. Seriously, DE? A bug this horrendously broken flew right past you.....

P.S.- Upon further reading this page of the forum, i am now aware this bug has been noticed

Hotfix #2

Nightwave Changes & Fixes:

• Resized the glass FX on Cephalite enemies based on their scale. This also adjusts the Cephalite glass weak point hit box, which if you haven’t figured out already; shoot the glass first 😉
  • Potential fix towards Cephalite enemies remaining invulnerable even when their glass has been destroyed (this includes another fix that specifically related to the Cephalite enemy being ragdolled).
  • Swapped the ‘Friendly Fire’ Act to be a Weekly challenge and the ‘Explorer’ Act to be a Daily challenge, as the latter is the easier Railjack Act to complete thus making it a Daily.
  • Fixed Somachord music playing in the background of Nightwave crime scenes.
  • Fixed the Heavy Ordnance Act not providing a kill count progress.
  • Fixed Kuva Larvlings spawning as Cephalites.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where if you rebound R1 to another action such as Power Menu, it would Roll instead.
  • Fixed Titania Prime not playing proper movement and dash sounds when equipped with Skins.

Known issue: 

We have investigated ‘Touch Screen’ related issues (with swiping to be specific) where custom bindings are not registering assigned commands and instead performing the default ability cast, as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1192457-button-binding-conflict-investigating/page/2/

Unfortunately, as we looked into the bug we discovered that the fix touches on code that can only be changed via Cert. We understand this is a frustrating issue, as most are when out of Hotfix reach. If you are affected by the bug, there is a temporary fix! If you chose to, reset your bindings to default and then reassign your ‘Touch Screen’ bindings. The newly assigned custom bindings should now work as intended until you close and re-open the game (rinse repeat after opening the game). 

Archived