PS4 Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4.3 (+ Hotfixes)

35 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Unfortunately, as we looked into the bug we discovered that the fix touches on code that can only be changed via Cert. We understand this is a frustrating issue, as most are when out of Hotfix reach.

Thanks for the info! Considering this isn't the first update in recent memory that has borked the controller keybinds for people, I really hope this means that going forward, the team can test specifically for this for future console builds.

• Like 1
On 2020-05-13 at 7:23 AM, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

Protea hasn't released on PC yet.  She's part of the deadlock protocol update.  Hopefully, it will release end of May or beginning of June on PC and a few weeks after that for us.

Thanks for the information. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

I knew something wasn't right.

Thanks for taking care of that & 1 question pls? When I equip Ash Prime & go into Leverian to grab his Prex Card it doesn't show up. Ivara Prime also. Pls fix these thanks so much.  Pls stay safe.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Unfortunately, as we looked into the bug we discovered that the fix touches on code that can only be changed via Cert.

And in this cert build can we have the old IRC ports again? Or there is something planned to resolve the chat issue?

Edited by (PS4)f0l1v31r4
1 hour ago, (PS4)debbiedowdyb said:

Thanks for taking care of that & 1 question pls? When I equip Ash Prime & go into Leverian to grab his Prex Card it doesn't show up. Ivara Prime also. Pls fix these thanks so much.  Pls stay safe.

I just did this myself with Ash Prime to see if this was the case, and I was able to find the card 🙂 It's just being sneaky and is hiding away, but there seems to be no bug here. Good luck hunting for it! 

Edit: Oh and make sure your Ash Prime is Rank 30 before going into the Leverian 👍

Still can't connect to the chat server... The problem started after the update and the hotfixies didn't solved the problem, this way i can't do missions with my psn partners or trade my itens.

Ps: this is not a problem with my internet, i talk with the provider, maded all the FAQ instructions and tried to reinstall warframe, but nothing happened with the chat server

• Like 1
17 hours ago, (PS4)loveablepanda877 said:

DE usually I am a big fan, but I must say these updates to railjack kind of suck for those of us who maxed and grinded the hell out of railjack since day 1, bugs and all.  Now everyone can easily get the best avionics (all one house) and you have increased the intrinsic gain twice now.  

No offense, but stop making it easier to kill the fighters, they were already dieing at an insane speed since day 1.  If anything make them harder.  

The change to status effects on the ship is an insult.  R10 engineering seems almost pointless now (yes still convenient), but why even have an engineer if you only get 1 of each at a time.  

I like the fusion system, but again thanks for the grind for that perfect 100 100 vidar reactor with thousands of veil runs to say never mind here new people get this mk3 to max in a few runs. 

I guess what I am saying is; stop catering to the new players, or those that don't want to grind (like every other aspect of the game) and give us a challenge with railjack. 

P.s. I'm guessing it is even easier now to solo the whole railjack system without docking. 

As someone who did the RJ grind since day one of Rising Tide, I am not upset at all about most of these updates. Frankly, TY for making the intrinsic gains faster, the ship easier to build, avionics to not be so damn annoying to manage, and fusion is great. It's not all done to cater to new players, its to make it more fun to actually play. I grew up on JRPG's, and do enjoy grind to an extent, but this grind was just dull for little reward. Getting an upgrade of 2 points on a reactor after hundreds of runs is not fun grind.
I think the vale enemies could be harder, as there is little challenge once you max your ship. But, also remember that these are the first 3 areas of the RJ system. Think of it kinda like the first 3 planets of the Star Chart. I hope they either bring the super hard missions to the RJ system, or at least made the hard mode system apply to RJ. That would make both camps happier IMO.

• Like 4
Il y a 7 heures, [DE]Danielle a dit :

We have investigated ‘Touch Screen’ related issues (with swiping to be specific) where custom bindings are not registering assigned commands and instead performing the default ability cast, as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1192457-button-binding-conflict-investigating/page/2/

Unfortunately, as we looked into the bug we discovered that the fix touches on code that can only be changed via Cert. We understand this is a frustrating issue, as most are when out of Hotfix reach. If you are affected by the bug, there is a temporary fix! If you chose to, reset your bindings to default and then reassign your ‘Touch Screen’ bindings. The newly assigned custom bindings should now work as intended until you close and re-open the game (rinse repeat after opening the game). 

Ha Ha Ha !!! sorry, it's nervous considering with this "temporary fix" we need to do each time we wants to plays the game :facepalm:

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

I just did this myself with Ash Prime to see if this was the case, and I was able to find the card 🙂 It's just being sneaky and is hiding away, but there seems to be no bug here. Good luck hunting for it! 

Edit: Oh and make sure your Ash Prime is Rank 30 before going into the Leverian 👍

Thanks so much going to try this again & he's rank 30. Have a blessed evening.

• Like 1

Have just done a mission in the veil where you have to disable ship killer platform and kill captain, and it failed because i couldn't board the shielded crew ships. Is this a bug or do you have to take out the ship killer platform 1st? Don't remember it being that way but with new updates things change. Hope you can help.

On 2020-05-12 at 7:46 PM, (PS4)f0l1v31r4 said:

Really? How bout get back with the “guild a weapon” challenge? Which was removed because not everyone have to spend anything just build/lvl up a trash thing to destroy at the end.

Most of regular players don’t need a lich anymore and then ppl will be obligated if they want to get every possible rank early? Nicely done 👏

PS: oh in a second thought I get it.... you guys setting  a problem to sell the solution with the argument “we hear you”.... wow Im really laughing a lot. Really nice strategy.

Angst much?

I'm MR20 and consider myself a regular player and I have not seen a Kuva Lich nevermind kill/convert one. The game is not full of You's. There are Me's, who refuse to grind anything ever again and be chill instead of becoming bitter and resentful (like what 6 years of Destiny did to me). There's also Them's, Those's, She's, He's, It's...and a bunch of Clem's.

After 25 years of gaming online and seeing and doing it all, basically. I'm extremely impressed with DE's ongoing close interactions with their players and their constant quest for improving the game while providing the most satisfying Patch Notes (details matter). They acknowledge issues and face tough music, often live and unscripted. Try DICE/Bungie/Rockstar/etc game for a while. Or leave constructive feedback without sarcasm spewing through every orifice. 

I'm at least happy and having a blast daily. Then again I'm not burned out. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)manicmartz61 said:

Have just done a mission in the veil where you have to disable ship killer platform and kill captain, and it failed because i couldn't board the shielded crew ships. Is this a bug or do you have to take out the ship killer platform 1st? Don't remember it being that way but with new updates things change. Hope you can help.

Shielded crewships can't be boarded while their shield generators are intact (there are 3; 2 on the top, 1 on the bottom) they have nothing to do with shipkiller platforms, you have to destroy it's shield generators first to board them, i recommend firing ordnance from the tycho seeker as it destroys all 3 shield generators in 1 shot when locked on.

11 hours ago, (PS4)debbiedowdyb said:

Do you have those frames lvl up to rank 30? 

14 hours ago, (PS4)Lord_Viper_AMK said:

Right so u have taken my zekti avionics that cost me hundreds of platnum and hundreds of hours grind and will not be refunding platnum, that is theft plane and simple

They didn't delete your avionics, they where just reset to unranked. And the Diracs you used to upgrade them is still in your inventory. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Mini-Boss_lBRl said:

They didn't delete your avionics, they where just reset to unranked. And the Diracs you used to upgrade them is still in your inventory. 

Yes and no. Zekti doesn’t really exist (bulkhead for example) and is just either the other houses or your normal.

I can see why people would be upset if they bought it and now it’s gone, but yeah that’s the game for you.

2 hours ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Yes and no. Zekti doesn’t really exist (bulkhead for example) and is just either the other houses or your normal.

I can see why people would be upset if they bought it and now it’s gone, but yeah that’s the game for you.

No i had rare zekti avionics that took hours to farm and wer worth plat, now i have the same basic mods as every one else that are worth nothing, hours of game play and plat to end up with the same as evryone else is my problem, wer are my elite mods

5 hours ago, (PS4)Mini-Boss_lBRl said:

No i had rare zekti avionics that took hours to farm and wer worth plat now i have the same basic mods as every one else that are worth nothing

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, (PS4)Lord_Viper_AMK said:

No i had rare zekti avionics that took hours to farm and wer worth plat now i have the same basic mods as every one else that are worth nothing

A lot aren’t available anymore. Zekti bulkhead and such are gone. Check the retired tab for avionics

Edited by (PS4)corpusbonds