[DE]Danielle

PS4 Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4.3 (+ Hotfixes)

On 2020-05-14 at 6:52 PM, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

I think the vale enemies could be harder, as there is little challenge once you max your ship. But, also remember that these are the first 3 areas of the RJ system. Think of it kinda like the first 3 planets of the Star Chart. I hope they either bring the super hard missions to the RJ system, or at least made the hard mode system apply to RJ. That would make both camps happier IMO.

Honestly the hard mode is probably the way to go forward since the fighter lvl in the veil are already at end of star chart lvl and foot soldiers at sortie lvl. Not to mention the outrage that would come from introducing a 4th proxima and, presumably, mk4 gear. I know powercreep happens, but imagine the reaction of people who grinded days for a vidar mk3 reactor and a mk4 lavan comes along to make it pointless

On 2020-05-13 at 8:20 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey all! The issue of being unable to pull up the Ability menu with R1 is being investigated for a fix. We apologize for the annoyance! This is a cross-platform issue and we're looking into squashing this bug as soon as possible. 

Another bug that we're having is when we go into mission in real Jack I end up losing my invited squad and it host migrates on PS4 platform

58 minutes ago, (PS4)Da_Kine_99 said:

Another bug that we're having is when we go into mission in real Jack I end up losing my invited squad and it host migrates on PS4 platform

Yeah, that’s a HUGE issue.

Every game without hosting is “lost connection with host.” Doesn’t matter who hosts, as its every game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hotfix #3

Fixes:

and chat ?

Failed to connect to chat! 

I'm stop playing until this issue get fix... 

Sad 😔 

On 2020-05-12 at 7:01 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hotfix #1

Fixes:

• Fixed Ash’s Helmet having a vestigial tail in Leverian. 
  • Fixed floating text in Ash’s Leverian. 
  • Fixed a crash / issue that could occur when viewing transmissions. 
  • Fixed an issue where opening the Codex too quickly would cause a complete functionality loss. 

And the chat issue? This is the most important bug to get fix! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hotfix #3

Fixes:

chat still not connecting, whitout this 50% of the game doesn't make sense to be working

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hotfix #4

Fixes:

• Behind the scenes fixes!

Do tell.

I love a good gossip.

Edited by (PS4)ForNoPurpose
  • Like 1

So where are we on fixing things that are only a problem with this recent update?
- meleeing enemies where the melee swing does not kill the enemy in one swing causes the warframe to "bounce" off of the enemies, glitchy and janky

- my guildmate and i cannot "exit" railjack missions without errors and losing the last mission's rewards while doing so

- Archwing mission on Neptune, Salacia, has seen a reduction in enemy spawns, AND, enemies do NOT aggro the player or the mobile defense point. In fact, they don't even move from where they spawn and stay "unalerted" making the mission extremely boring and broken

- Using the Kuva Ayanga while in Archwing still causes self damage even though self damage has been removed

Can we get an update as to when these things are going to be fixed?

I've got a problem with railjack, the tactical avionics/abilities that are in the right hand bottom corner there is no images so I can't tell what ability is showing up, does anyone else have this (PS4) and if not was it addressed in this patch?

11 hours ago, (PS4)Schobii564 said:

The healing defense targets is already in right? Warding halo wont work on them 😕

Yes im also play as Wisp and her plants work on defense targets, rescue targets, air support turret, etc! :inlove:

On 2020-05-24 at 7:23 AM, (PS4)LEFT__4__DEAD__2 said:

Yes im also play as Wisp and her plants work on defense targets, rescue targets, air support turret, etc! :inlove:

Warding halo doesnt work 😕

• Like 1

On 2020-05-23 at 12:58 PM, (PS4)Schobii564 said:

The healing defense targets is already in right? Warding halo wont work on them 😕

Neither do Baruuk’s Desolate Hands unfortunately. Hopefully they’ll be fixed eventually. Hopefully the ability to affect NPC characters such as spectres is added as well similarly to how Wisp’s motes effect them now. Giving the haste mote to NPCs is entertaining to say the least.

Hello, I have an idea that together with the clan we came up with, which would make it easier and encourage to fly railjack.

When attacking crew members, so that you can see if someone from the team is already on it. E.g, some blue glow or something? Because so we only waste ammunition and it turns out that someone has already blew up half the ship there.

After 6 days of Mod Drop Chance booster no Turret Velocity or Deep Hold. The drop chance is so ridiculously bad. What even was the point of Railjack Revised other than to make it easier for people who didn't bother to play it in the first place. I had all 10's and 1 of every avionic. The boosting system is completely useless now. Drop chances are broken. There's no variety.

I understand the rationale from earlier this year about the Cryophon being really powerful and its adjustments in halving the damage and balancing the fall-off range. However, because of these changes to its overall damage, I don’t think its Heat Accretion across all houses justifies its damage now. It feels similar to how the many rebalances of the Quartakk went through - it doesn’t really fill its niche.

The Cryophon is still the one turret artillery that consumes the most Heat Capacity. 250/250/350 is still a lot of even with a maxed Polar Coil with a maxed out grid slot. 

I’d like to propose a 150/150/250 for Cryophon if possible. Heck, anything would be better than 250/250/350 tbh. The damage rebalance doesn’t really compensate to how limited your shots are.