Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4.3 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, (XB1)TehChubbyDugan said:

Kuva Lich Daily's need to go.  I know this before we even get one.  For people that are done with Liches, don't want to do Liches or can't do Liches you are asking them to sign up for a multi-hour grind for 1,000 standing.  That is NOT okay.

thats a elite weekly. The daily is kill a kuva thrall.

Just now, (XB1)Dex Xean said:

thats a elite weekly. The daily is kill a kuva thrall.

Killing a Thrall and clearing a Lich node necessitate you having a Lich in the first place.  If you don't have a Lich, and don't want a Lich, you either have to sign up for a multi-hour grind you don't want for 1,000 standing, or just not get the standing that you want.  It's not like the Lich just goes away once you've completed the daily.  You now have a Lich you have to finish grinding out.  Not to mention the fact that:

1 reactor/catalyst used to be one alert mission that was no longer than ~10 minutes.  It takes hours to finish a Lich off, which means for the elite weekly (which also needs to go.) you have to grind for literal hours to get 7k standing, which is a fraction of the standing you need to get enough credits to get a potato from the nightwave store.  From one 10 minute mission for 1 potato to several hours of dozens of missions for a fraction of a potato.  Someone help me with the math here, because it looks like BS to me.

"You don't have to do all the bounties."  That's not an excuse for putting literal hours of grind for 7k standing, and especially not 1k.

20 minutes ago, (XB1)TehChubbyDugan said:

Killing a Thrall and clearing a Lich node necessitate you having a Lich in the first place.  If you don't have a Lich, and don't want a Lich, you either have to sign up for a multi-hour grind you don't want for 1,000 standing, or just not get the standing that you want.  It's not like the Lich just goes away once you've completed the daily.  You now have a Lich you have to finish grinding out.  Not to mention the fact that:

1 reactor/catalyst used to be one alert mission that was no longer than ~10 minutes.  It takes hours to finish a Lich off, which means for the elite weekly (which also needs to go.) you have to grind for literal hours to get 7k standing, which is a fraction of the standing you need to get enough credits to get a potato from the nightwave store.  From one 10 minute mission for 1 potato to several hours of dozens of missions for a fraction of a potato.  Someone help me with the math here, because it looks like BS to me.

"You don't have to do all the bounties."  That's not an excuse for putting literal hours of grind for 7k standing, and especially not 1k.

I mean I just grab liches myself for a shot at emphermas then just leave them on that one planet till I want to try again and as long as you never do them they only ever take like 10% 4% (just did a mission it actually was less than I thought) of your resources in that plant at rank 1 so its not that bad either. Im sorry if rank 1 liches that barely touch your resources offend you that much.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • DAILY
    • Hush: Kill a Kuva Thrall
    • Reclaimed: Clear a personal Kuva Lich Influenced Node
  • ELITE WEEKLY
    • Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich

🤣 Just no.  Killed over 80 of them (most back before the ephemera drops were boosted, in the back-to-back-to-back triplicate weapon days, with no weapon preview.  It was a boring slog then and now once you have a lich, it hasn't improved one bit.  Hours of tedium for 7k weekly? you could quadruple the standing it wouldn't be worth the pain.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)Raldee said:

This update has erased all my good railjack mods, why? Is there a fix coming? If not, i honestly think i will quit playing warframe soon.

Avionics Changes:

• When it comes to Avionics changes, there’s an overarching goal: Simplify Avionic management.
  • Each Integrated Avionic Type will now only exist with a single Manufacturer rather than three Manufacturer flavors. What this means is that there won’t be 3x variants of the same Avionic.
  • Consolidated Avionics have had their Avionic Capacity Drain altered so that on average the Integrated Avionics now consume 20% less. This ensures players can more comfortably fit the builds they want in the new consolidated system based on Feedback from the Public Test Cluster.
  • The ‘retired’ Integrated Avionics will be removed from players inventory via a script on login.
  • The remaining Integrated Avionic for each Type will take on the values of the previously highest valued Avionic of its Type.
  • ALL Dirac used to upgrade Integrated Avionics will be refunded. This applies to both retired and remaining Avionics.
  • ALL remaining Integrated Avionics will have their Upgrades drained.

This is the change relevant to your issue. Avionics now only come from one manufacturer per avionic (i.e. you cannot get bulkhead in the three houses it is a vidar only class...sigma not included). If you do not have a consolidated version in your avionics inventory then you may wish to file a big report. Otherwise everything should be there in its newer, simplified form.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Vazarin - Protective Dash

5 seconds invulnerability

60% Heal over 5 seconds

No invulnerability

Heal for 500 over 5 seconds, can’t stack

Works at full effect

Still went through with this even though almost everyone hated it. I love the rest of the update but this just kinda kills half the novelty of vazarin for anything thats not an Inaros or Nidus that forgot to put arcane grace on.

17 hours ago, (XB1)DS Monkfish said:

Having an intermittent issue when leaving a crewship or other boardable asset in Railjack missions - instead of going bck to space, I spawn inside the model of one of the Grineer bases...

Also cannot leave Railjack for several seconds after returning to drydock - using the exit just respawns me back inside my ship

Hey! We have taken a look into this and are working on a fix. Thanks! 

Hotfix #2 is now live!

Nightwave Changes & Fixes:

• Resized the glass FX on Cephalite enemies based on their scale. This also adjusts the Cephalite glass weak point hit box, which if you haven’t figured out already; shoot the glass first 😉
  • Potential fix towards Cephalite enemies remaining invulnerable even when their glass has been destroyed.
  • Swapped the ‘Friendly Fire’ Act to be a Weekly challenge and the ‘Explorer’ Act to be a Daily challenge, as the latter is the easier Railjack Act to complete thus making it a Daily.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where if you rebound LB to another action such as Power Menu, it would Roll instead.
  • Fixed Titania Prime not playing proper movement and dash sounds when equipped with Skins.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix #2 is now live!

• Resized the glass FX on Cephalite enemies based on their scale. This also adjusts the Cephalite glass weak point hit box, which if you haven’t figured out already; shoot the glass first 😉
  • Potential fix towards Cephalite enemies remaining invulnerable even when their glass has been destroyed.
  • Swapped the ‘Friendly Fire’ Act to be a Weekly challenge and the ‘Explorer’ Act to be a Daily challenge, as the latter is the easier Railjack Act to complete thus making it a Daily.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where if you rebound LB to another action such as Power Menu, it would Roll instead.
  • Fixed Titania Prime not playing proper movement and dash sounds when equipped with Skins.

Fix the spawn rate and drop rate of the cephalite enemys it takes even longer to spawn these guys in than it did with the wolfs and unlike the wolfs you actualy need these guys to spawn in to get resensnse to do the stupid puzzle quiz that punishes you for looking around for lore, having fun, and if you have bad memory by making you half to rely on RNG GRIND for another 5 to 8 hours to get another 10 to try again 

A better idea would be if they got the answer wrong or ran out of time to start them back at the first platform to try again but randomize the questions so you dont punish people for playing this stupid murder mystery thing by makinh them GRIND even more 

There is an issue keybinding specifically the 'B' key for any of the Abilities A,B,C,D with keyboard and mouse on xbox. I have already changed key settings to default and keybinded again attempting troubleshoot but still yielded the same result.

As a test I was able to still type with the 'B' key in chat and was able to keybind the 'B' key to other settings like switch weapon to functioned properly. I am able to use other keys to trigger abilities A,B,C,D but not the 'B' key.

The last few updates I have had to keybind again my keyboard controls.

Hotfix #3 is now live!

• Another potential fix towards Cephalite enemies remaining invulnerable after having their glass destroyed. This case specifically related to the Cephalite enemy being ragdolled.
  • Fixed the Heavy Ordnance Act not providing a kill count progress.
  • Fixed Somachord music playing in the background of Nightwave crime scenes.
  • Fixed Kuva Larvlings spawning as Cephalites.

I have done some rail jack testing with keyboard and mouse and would like for there to be rail jack exclusive ability keybinds (the battle tactical avionics).

As of now they take my warframe ability keybinds. The problem is when I keybind "over" the warframe ability buttons in the rail jack controls menu with like boost, bank right, bank left etc., I am no longer able to access and use the rail jack battle tactical avionics.

Thanks for your continued work with keyboard and mouse support on xbox.

Hotfix #4 is now live!

Fixes:

Archived