Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Button binding conflict (Fixed)

(PSN)jaggerwanderer

The Railjack Revisit update just launched and my buttons don't work. Specifically, I bind "Ability Menu" to L1, yet can not activate any abilities at all. My "Focus and Transferance" is bind to the Middle button so there's no conflict with it. If I bind "Ability Menu" to another button, it works fine. Just doesn't work when it's bind to L1. i try restoring default then bind "Ability Menu" to L1 but the same issue still occur.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

I have problems with the touch pad

I had gear binded to the "swipes", left was Omni, right was Archgun, up was Archwing launcher and down was K-Drive; now they just do Warframe abilities

I tried to change, unbind and rebind but that's not working

Verified, I had an almost identical setup (left was scanner instead, but otherwise the same). No longer works, triggers Warframe abilities.

• Like 3

I have the same exact problem. Ability menu was bound to L1, now it’s unusable.

As for touch pad swipes, I have swipe left and right set to cycle powers left and right, and that works correctly. However, I have swipe up set to gear hotkey 6, but instead it activates my first ability. Swipe down is set to gear hotkey 12, but it activates my second ability.

I really hope this is something they can fix with a hotfix and we don’t have to wait another month for them to put an update through cert.

• Like 1

Yet another confirmation of custom touch pad swipe binds not functioning here. Losing these hotkeys is painful.

37 minutes ago, (PS4)sister-hawk said:

I really hope this is something they can fix with a hotfix and we don’t have to wait another month for them to put an update through cert.

Well said.

3 hours ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

I have problems with the touch pad

I had gear binded to the "swipes", left was Omni, right was Archgun, up was Archwing launcher and down was K-Drive; now they just do Warframe abilities

I tried to change, unbind and rebind but that's not working

I am having the exact same issue with gear hotkeys bound to the touchpad swipes. Hope they can fix that soon. I use it all the time. 

• Like 1

Having similar issues myself, though my issue is that i can no longer change spears or bait when fishing as i don't have ability menu set anywhere on my controller as i've never needed it before. Really curious as to why DE would feel the need to change something that wasn't broken only to manage to break everything else.

40 minutes ago, (PS4)DAVEGADGETBOY said:

Having similar issues myself, though my issue is that i can no longer change spears or bait when fishing as i don't have ability menu set anywhere on my controller as i've never needed it before. Really curious as to why DE would feel the need to change something that wasn't broken only to manage to break everything else.

I would not believe the change was intentional. A lot of game code is very interconnected even when on the outside it would not seem like it would be. It happens, I just hope they can fix it without having to go though cert.

11 hours ago, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

The Railjack Revisit update just launched and my buttons don't work. Specifically, I bind "Ability Menu" to L1, yet can not activate any abilities at all. My "Focus and Transferance" is bind to the Middle button so there's no conflict with it. If I bind "Ability Menu" to another button, it works fine. Just doesn't work when it's bind to L1. i try restoring default then bind "Ability Menu" to L1 but the same issue still occur.

I do the exact same thing with my bindings, went through the exact same steps to test, and have the exact same results (i.e. ability menu won't work when bound to L1). L1 works just fine if other things are bound to it; it's only the Ability Menu that won't work when bound to it. Frankly speaking, this makes playing borderline unplayable because I hate using the touchpad for anything else other than clicking for transference, and I hate the ability menu being bound to literally anything else other than L1. Since using abilities is part of what sets WF apart from other games and differentiates each frame, having an impediment like this is a turnoff.

Coincidentally, the ability menu for Railjack STILL can't be rebound at all (let alone to L1 for parity), which is also a major QoL issue for me to enjoying railjack.

• Like 1