Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.1

[DE]Rebecca

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.1

Fixes:

• Fixed Ash’s Helmet having a vestigial tail in Leverian. 
  • Fixed floating text in Ash’s Leverian. 
  • Fixed a crash / issue that could occur when viewing transmissions. 
  • Fixed an issue where opening the Codex too quickly would cause a complete functionality loss. 

There is an error with the kuva missions.
Despite not having done the kuva mission before, or being the host, there is a chance of not receiving any kuva after completing the siphon.
Although it is not very common to see, the bug happens with some nodes of capture, rescue of ceres and sedna (at least this has happened to me about 10 times already)

Can we have Look Link with manual panning and default background instead of bg colors copying the frame primary and secondary so whenever i use high saturated colors on these tints the whole lighting adjustment ruins the fashion view. And we're not a kid staring into a collection shelf so why the need for auto panning when we could just pan it ourselves.

Still waiting for Mirage's 1 ability visual bugs, they from time to time don't display the correct colors of the weapons they hold, also a while ago whenever Mirage made an emote the clones also did it, now they just stand there dead inside

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Ash’s Helmet having a vestigial tail in Leverian. 

Forever in our hearts. I still hope you guys consider adding a proper one when he finally gets PBR'd 😉

Looking forward Nightwave! 😄 And the sweet Umbral forma 👀

Archived