Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Series 3 — The Glassmaker

[DE]Helen

Don't know if it's happening for all the tenno out there but the skin for the rubico that currently sits in the nightwave market does not appear when trying to apply it on a Rubico Prime. 

Also do not know if this is intended or an error on my end or for everyone, just throwing it out here since Idk where to really post it other than NW related ^^'

If it's a bug I just hope I helped point directions for a possible error o.o

1 hour ago, (PS4)Astro_BS-AS said:

Guys. You should read carefully. Nobody´s taking anything from our inventory. They are converting low end avionics to the high end counterpart. ALL are being converted. We still have 3 houses, but each has only a set of avionics. If you had a low end Hyperstrike now you have the best version, and still all the others in just ONE house. 

That's not what the notes outright say. I very much hope this is just poorly communicated in the notes, and you are indeed right.  I guess I'll find out when I'm done with work.

Done more than 30 missions, start to finish, only ever got these spawns once in a Lich Rescue mission. "Cephalite Resonance is a commonly found resource that you'll come across frequently simply by playing Warframe - Look out for Glassed enemies!" It's not a "commonly found resource" if the required enemies spawn once in a blue moon.

• Like 5

Really hoped it would run for at least 4 months or more like intermission 2, 

Some of SEA players (including me) are Net-Cafe players who didn't own a decent gaming PC plus some countries are still under Quarantine.  

(goddamn residents kept doing stupid things resulting in extended quarantine.)

• Like 1

I truly hate whoever came up with the stupid idea were when you get enough cephilite you go back to the glassed guy and give it to him and then your teleported to an unknown relm were you half to take a time limited puzzle quize were if you make one wrong move your punished for it and half to go and farm again for this extremly rare resourse that is mostly buged right now why did the devs say they want to make the game less RNG grind but then come up with a stupid idea like this one were your punished for playing this murrder mistery crap 

Id wrather it be if you get the wrong answer you half to go back to the start and try again not this stupid punishment were you half to grind for more RNG based resourse and then try again 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Its not common at all its actualy extreamly rare and is buged most of the time and the whay you guys made it  you use the cephilite and it takes you to a quiz puzzle and your punish if you get an answer wrong and you make people half to grind for more of this extremly rare rng based resourse that is buged most of the time  this is one of the most stupidest ideas iv ever herd of 

A better idea would be if they got the answer wrong just take them back to the beggining  randomize the questions and have them half to gess again  dont punish people for playing this what i find stupid murder mystery 

6 minutes ago, (XB1)toughdragon17 said:

Dont use it your punished if you get a wrong answer and you have your 10 taken away and you half to grind for it again

Yeah i figured, but the fact it wont tell you wich path you have already taken you end up prob going the same way over and over, sounds like something i will skip 🙂

EDIT: Something half of the community would skip. 

Edited by --.RemnantsFromAshes.--
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Cephalite Resonance is a commonly found resource that you'll come across frequently simply by playing Warframe - Look out for Glassed enemies!

Ah, what is considered common? I’m not trying to be a jerk but I spent 4 hours grinding (started about 5-930 pm) and only got 9/10.

And from what I’ve heard, if you fail the next part, you’re kicked out and have to farm the resources again.

I’m kinda hoping something changes a little, cause I don’t wanna miss out on the story that I’m actually interested in it :c

Edited by (PS4)corpusbonds
Autocorrect 🙄

7 hours ago, (PS4)colindragon2 said:

Has to be the worst Nightwave ever mods for weapons that nobody uses and cosmetics for tenno the only thing i want is the umbra forma. WHAT a let down DE was really looking forward to new things but came up MEGA short. Please change all rewards make everybody happier

Then dont play nightwave if all you gonna do is complain. They make the mods to try and do new builds. Some people like cosmetics for cosmetics. Bad attitude.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, GreyDeath789 said:

Glad the first weekly acts expire in 4 days 21 hours...a mere 8 hours after Glassmaker was released...good to know "weekly" means every 5 days 5 hours now.

Nightwave acts have always refreshed on Sundays. This update released on a Tuesday. Math checks out.

• Like 1

Let's face it, Cephalite system is implemented purely to force playerbase into harder grind and keep up player retention scaring everyone with FOMO.

Nice cosmetics, quite funky rewards, niche but interesting mods and awful Cephalite system. It ain't a common resource, DE. Even farming gallium is easier lol.

Shame. Im gonna take a break it seems.

• Like 5

"Awesome"! You would have thought you'd learn from the past two Nightwaves and would not include random spawns again. I guess I was wrong. It's even worse than the wolf since his hammer parts were at least tradable - unlike Cephalite Resonance. You know, stuff like this really gets annoying when it's done again despite it having had bad feedback in the past and is one of the reasons players think their feedback is ignored or not seen as valid. 0 Cephalite Resonance (Nora talked twice, never saw a spawn) so far despite having almost all challenges done and having played some challenge unrelated stuff as well by the way (roughly 4 hours playtime). I'd say that's a far stretch to call it "common".

Edited by (PS4)Deeceem
  • Like 4

So, here's the thing.. The first character used simulates the AW sound:

08Mu9HO.png

This has previously been used in the words "Water" and "Molluscs" for the sound produced by the second letter, but also for an unknown word that is roughly "P-AW-N-D-A" on various signs around Cetus.
Besides signs, the character has been used on Arcanes for the words "Maul" and "Pawn", assuming they are intended to be as is and not simply parts of other words found on the signage around Cetus as I suspect a lot of the Arcane scripture is.

Point is, someone messed up and you'll probably want to change it to this:

d1AhNBd.png

Now, This set of character's is phonetically AH + EE, which was used in the first Ostron language teasers for the design council and for Tennocon to denote the word "I" meaning 'ME'.
However when the sound is used in the middle of other words they are used vertically instead of the horizontal fashion seen above, like in the word "Arrived" on a sign in Cetus.

I wrote the cipher for this language, I've spent hours on this, I know what I'm talking about.

Whoever did this, may have made an oops, otherwise the language has some flaws and the people of Cetus don't know how to write their own language.
To my knowledge, it's most likely the language was written using Canadian English and pronunciation, so there are certain phonetics which may mismatch depending on your accent and your local pronunciation, making translation more difficult, but there are limits to that, for lore and continuity purposes, please fix this.

Edited by BrendanatorX
Fixed typos
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, (PS4)Astro_BS-AS said:

Have you tried using the ArchGun on any normal mission? Not white-knighting here, but It doesn´t say 500 kills ON archwing.

Only with the ArchGun, which you can use on any mission

IF you've achieved the necessary ranks in whatever you need to and built the bits that allow you to summon it.

Not interested enough in archwing (or playing archwing in railjack) to do this one.

• Like 2