Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Series 3 — The Glassmaker

[DE]Helen

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Deeceem:

"Awesome"! You would have thought you'd learn from the past two Nightwaves and would not include random spawns again. I guess I was wrong. It's even worse than the wolf since his hammer parts were at least tradable - unlike Cephalite Resonance. You know, stuff like this really gets annoying when it's done again despite it having bad feedback in the past and is one of the reasons players think their feedback is ignored or not seen as valid. 0 Cephalite Resonance (Nora talked twice, never saw a spawn) so far despite having almost all challenges done and having played some challenge unrelated stuff as well by the way (roughly 4 hours playtime). I'd say that's a far stretch to call it "common".

well said support that

I've had the impression for some time.
DEV streams often say we hear the community.
Sorry for me that sounds like marketing.
You do surveys, public test server and ignore us.
Great [DE] performance

Many of us who are active in the forum are paying customers

Edited by (PS4)Qjing
  • Like 1

Can you please increase the spawn rate for Cephalites? I've been playing for an hour and it only spawned once. I got 4 from it.

Can you make it happen in every mission? Including fissure missions? They don't seem to spawn in fissure missions, and they have such a low spawn rate in normal missions that its not even funny.

Il y a 14 heures, (PS4)Astro_BS-AS a dit :

Have you tried using the ArchGun on any normal mission? Not white-knighting here, but It doesn´t say 500 kills ON archwing.

Only with the ArchGun, which you can use on any mission

Yeah, you can just use the Archgun as a heavy weapon in standard missions. Just load up an endless defense mission, wipe out the archgun and go nuts.

The K-drive races aren't great but they don't take long to complete. 

Edited by CthuluIsSpy
  • Like 1

Il y a 11 heures, --.RemnantsFromAshes.-- a dit :

Yeah i figured, but the fact it wont tell you wich path you have already taken you end up prob going the same way over and over, sounds like something i will skip 🙂

EDIT: Something half of the community would skip. 

The paths directly reference the clues at the start. You don't have to brute force it at all, you just need to pay attention to the clues.

The fact you lose your cephalite on fail and have to farm it again when it rarely spawns is bloody stupid though.

Edited by CthuluIsSpy

The fact you lose your cephalite on fall is the real killer to me. you are not punished anywhere in warframe for falling, yet here you are suddenly crucified for it. Going against established gameplay expectation like this with no warning is literally top of the list of DO NOT DO THIS in games. Dont create a  norm and then randomly go against it with no warning.  

How the hell did i just fall  you might ask. easy. i jumped, and then went to aimglide. but while jump and double jump are enabled, aimglide is locked. Again, randomly changing the rules with no warning. 

• Like 3

Just now, Ice0And4Frost said:

I have got 1 Cephalite Resonance one 1 mission out of ~20 mission

take my word for it, pop to orb vallis as long duration ivara. gather a bunch of enemies and cloak, wait the 15-30 mins for the nora notification, then steal from then kill the glassed enemies. you should come away with from 4-8 of the drop.   

I will note that i think for each nora callout there may be multiple fissure points 

1 minute ago, destraudo said:

take my word for it, pop to orb vallis as long duration ivara. gather a bunch of enemies and cloak, wait the 15-30 mins for the nora notification, then steal from then kill the glassed enemies. you should come away with from 4-8 of the drop.   

I will note that i think for each nora callout there may be multiple fissure points 

I don't have Ivara, lol

So apparently the glass enemies are on a 25m global timer.

I'm curious as to why it was setup like this.

I am limited to the amount of time I can play games at all much less WF, which means that if want to continue with this NW I need to be in front of my computer and online for WF during the tick over of the timer, then in a mission which having hit MR28 I'm not normally doing these day; instead focusing on working on my dojo. So the chances of me getting any of the Resonance is almost as likely as getting a full vandal set in ESO on the first possible rotation in a single run(which by the way is somewhere in the range of 0.0039% chance of occuring).

• Like 1

So first I have to scour Reddit to find out how to play this ... thing. (Still incapable of explaining your own game, huh?)

Then I have to wait for an hour in the Vallis for some random enemies to spawn. (That way of spawning does not count as common.)

Then, after a guessing game that I was thankfully warned of by Reddit again, I mistime a jump, because of the lack of double jumping, and have the dubious honour of starting from the beginning? (Really? No explanation again, confusing, random quiz and a goddamn timer,?)

That's how I am to spend my time?

• Like 2

hace 20 horas, Woedesseaepcaed dijo:

Don't know if it's happening for all the tenno out there but the skin for the rubico that currently sits in the nightwave market does not appear when trying to apply it on a Rubico Prime. 

Also do not know if this is intended or an error on my end or for everyone, just throwing it out here since Idk where to really post it other than NW related ^^'

If it's a bug I just hope I helped point directions for a possible error o.o

You need to build it im the foundry.

Idw, i try to play nighwave but it feels weird, i think its a bad idea lost your cephalithe stuff if you fall in the room 😕

6 hours ago, (PS4)Qjing said:

Many of us who are active in the forum are paying customers

I already posted on forum this response, but since feedback and discussion around Nightwave is all over the place at this point, let me just reply here as well.

Over last 6 years I've spent around $1100 on Warframe. Just like average taxpayer gets surprised how badly his money are being spent, after this update I'm done feeding the monster. Digital Extremes, it's sad to see how, despite profit you make - you just don't want to learn lesson on quality. As much as little kid inside me begs me to grind for all little things and get all deluxe skins, I'm done. I hope that some others will follow that, because at this point we are voting with wallets for the state this game is in. And in a way, we, players, are ones to be blamed for it. Maybe time to reconsider how much money and time you invest into something, that doesn't respect you back.

• Like 1

Just to feedback,  I have pretty much completed my entire daily / weekly Nightwave duties (just left 4 syndicate) and gotten like 11 Cephalite Resonance. 
That is actually pretty bad drop to say the least.

Some suggested Nekros / Hydroid / Ivara. But ideally such quest intensive resource should not require such frames in the first place.

Solution will be to increase the spawn rate or drop rate. 
Rumors are of a global timer, I strongly against anything with global timers because isn't this why we remove alerts in the first place ?

If a glass unit spawn, simply make the entire map of enemies turn into glass minions.  That will save us the headache.
And we are all aware that even if you slain dozens of these, the Cephalite is not a guaranteed drop at all.

So there is no harm if enemies spawns in greater numbers.

So ill get to loose all cephalon resonance for not properly memorizing the clues 😩.....

To those like me who already struggle in english or have issues to memorize hOanuqv.gif u get the reference. Hope nothing exclusive ain't locked behind it

Edited by HIGHDAMAGE
  • Like 2

hace 1 hora, zurefox dijo:

You need to build it im the foundry.

Idw, i try to play nighwave but it feels weird, i think its a bad idea lost your cephalithe stuff if you fall in the room 😕

Yeah just realized checking the foundry earlier for cosmetics while there to make a helmet.

Felt and feel real dumb on that one.

Thanks for the help!

12 hours ago, Kamachi said:

Spawn rate is ridiculous. 37 missions so far and nothing.

Yesterday i had to do over 148 missions to get enouphe to do the quiz puzzle and at the final thing i forgot the last question and was punished for it now i half to go GRIND for another 10 and that could take even longer than before

11 hours ago, Artiamus said:

So apparently the glass enemies are on a 25m global timer.

So update from my last post. Manged to get a total of 17 resonance over about a 90 minute game time(5/30m, 6/10m, 6/20m). Found that the Mars survival mission against infested works the best with the 25m global timer. So far what I've been doing is going in as Hydroid Prime(pilfroid setup) and running around until I find either the exit or a decent dead end to setup with. Then I've been dropping out the tentacle pool along with deploying several specters on a hold position. Then it's just a matter of being bored until you get the message from Nora that they're about to spawn. Once you're fairly certain you've cleared them all just exit the mission and restart it for the next batch. Pause for a few minutes in between to just shorten the in mission timer between spawns.

Had to farm beyond the first ten since I didn't know there was a test that was fail-able, thus I need to farm back up to 10 again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

So this landing craft is unique and exclusive? Its not a skin? Does it have a different landing craft effect for the craftable landing craft supports charges?

yes if u read the description you would see that