Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020 Packs Available Now!

[DE]Helen

2fbd008b983163be004e865322579bea_845x230

Join us on July 11 as the Origin System unites for TennoCon 2020! 

Share in the digital excitement and tune in for an action-packed, all-day stream. More details will be available soon, so prepare your Squad and keep your ears open. 

In anticipation of the big day, get exclusive items now with the TennoCon 2020 Digital Pack or TennoCon 2020 Merch Pack! A portion of all proceeds will benefit Autism Ontario London and Alzheimer Society London and Middlesex.

19035151db7e4e484efef9a4b33dc978.jpg

The TennoCon 2020 Digital Pack includes: 

• TennoCon 2020 Syandana
  • TennoCon 2020 Sigil
  • TennoCon 2020 Display
  • TennoCon 2020 Glyph
  • TennoCon 2020 Emote
  • The New War Emote
  • The New War Orbiter Decoration 
  • TennoCon Relay Ticket 
  • 475 Platinum

The Digital Pack is available now on PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Regional availability on PlayStation:

• America – May 12
  • Europe & Asia – May 13
  • Japan – May 14

Get access to everything Baro Ki’Teer has ever sold from July 11 at 11 a.m. ET to July 18 at 11 a.m. ET in Baro’s TennoCon Relay! Start saving your Ducats now, Tenno!

TENNOCON 2020 MERCH PACK 

For the first time ever, celebrate TennoCon in style from home with a limited-edition T-Shirt and Pin, featuring the TennoCon 2020 logo and geometric Lotus design. In previous years, this merch would have been exclusive to physical ticket holders, but since our Orbiters are safely docked for now, you can get TennoCon merch right to your door.

d7465e04b3cfca31980626968e4f693a.jpg

It’s our hope that you’ll have your TennoCon 2020 T-Shirt or Pin in hand to celebrate on July 11! We’re working closely with our partners to make this happen, however, the ongoing unpredictability caused by COVID-19 means we are unable to guarantee shipping times at this time. 

SAVE $5 ON TENNOCON GEAR

Grab both TennoCon Packs to save $5 on your order! If you’re on PC, you can pick up the TennoCon 2020 Bundle here. If you’re on Console, enjoy the same discount by linking your Warframe account to Shopify. Purchase the TennoCon 2020 Digital Pack on your platform of choice, and the discount will automatically be applied at check-out when you add the Merch Pack to your order. 

54 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

FOR CONSOLE TENNO: Console Tenno can also receive the savings from the TennoCon 2020 Bundle! Follow these steps:

1. Purchase the TennoCon 2020 Digital Pack on your console of choice.
  2. Sign in to your Warframe account through Shopify (https://www.warframe.com/merch). This link will prompt you to login to your Warframe account and push to store automatically.
  3. Add the TENNOCON 2020 MERCH PACK to cart.
  4. Discount will automatically apply in the cart.
  5. Complete purchase!

More exclusive promotions are coming soon, so be sure to link your Shopify account! 

CHARITY PARTNERSHIPS

A portion of all proceeds will be donated to these deserving local charities:

1c9bb87e0722e41e259c7cdc00c884d9.jpg

Autism Ontario London
Autism Ontario London is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing resources, programs and social skills opportunities to individuals with autism and their families.

Alzheimer Society London and Middlesex

The Alzheimer Society London works to alleviate the personal and social consequences of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias as well as promoting research. They offer a range of services for people diagnosed with dementia, their families and the public.

SHARE YOUR WARFRAME CREATIONS

Calling all artists, cosplayers, musicians and more! Submit your Warframe-themed art here for a chance to be featured during the TennoCon 2020 Community Art Show!

Make sure to only submit work you’ve created yourself and attach videos or pictures to your submissions.

More details about our plans for TennoCon 2020 and TennoLive will be available soon, so keep your scanners tuned in! We can’t wait to share Warframe’s biggest day with all of you on July 11.

• Like 15

1 minute ago, GA-Bulletproof said:

Wow... Less inside costs more. 

I think I'll pass... 

370+75 plat (445 plat) = 22.17 euro
the pack is 22.49 euro giving 475 plat and some goodies. Its a fair deal.

On another note....
I didnt get anything after purchasing it HELP!

• Like 1

FOR CONSOLE TENNO: Console Tenno can also receive the savings from the TennoCon 2020 Bundle! Follow these steps:

1. Purchase the TennoCon 2020 Digital Pack on your console of choice.
  2. Sign in to your Warframe account through Shopify (https://www.warframe.com/merch). This link will prompt you to login to your Warframe account and push to store automatically.
  3. Add the TENNOCON 2020 MERCH PACK to cart.
  4. Discount will automatically apply in the cart.
  5. Complete purchase!
  • Like 1

Any chance we can get the metallic for all the Tennocon armors/syandanas put in the appropriate accent slot?

Are we ever going to see tennocon armor/syandanas from previous years return? The syandana for the first year was only given to people that physically attended and I am sure people would appreciate the opportunity to get the two armor sets.

Edited by xRufus7x
  • Like 1

I am a fresh player, started in December 2019 and love the game! Just bought a bunch of my first merch together with the TennoCon Bundle 😄
Will the other sold out merch, like Empyrean Collection, ever come back? I hope I can get all your merch one day.Clem!

Time to watch the stream ^^

DE what are you doing?

Now you added another pack yet you mixed up the currency again...

Also please add all packets at the same time not one by one... I might have gotten the larger one but now I already got the lower one.

saAsFNp.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tahroon said:

DE what are you doing?

Now you added another pack yet you mixed up the currency again...

Also please add all packets at the same time not one by one... I might have gotten the larger one but now I already got the lower one.

saAsFNp.jpg

Based on your original post in this thread you were already aware of the Digital + Merch pack because that is the one shown in your original post. You can't blame DE for you not paying attention.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mysandwich said:

Based on your original post in this thread you were already aware of the Digital + Merch pack because that is the one shown in your original post. You can't blame DE for you not paying attention.

The smaller pack was added afterwards.

Then the tiles rearranged that I didn't realize anymore that there are now two packs.

So yeah my fault was that I didn't look at the exact name when then buying it immediately as I thought the price was corrected. 🙂

Still both should show the correct currently and both should have been up at the same time. Which is something DE controls, no?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb xRufus7x:

Any chance we can get the metallic for all the Tennocon armors/syandanas put in the appropriate accent slot?

Are we ever going to see tennocon armor/syandanas from previous years return? The syandana for the first year was only given to people that physically attended and I am sure people would appreciate the opportunity to get the two armor sets.

This 

The Shirt looks nice!

Good thing that some money for charity. Hope I can meet you guys again next year again.

The TennoCon 2020 visitor code that was distributed there.

In all Tennocon years, there was code for visitors. (special decoration, or armor, etc.).
Why is there no code for digital things in the Tenno 2020 Merch Pack.

Or when you buy both.

It will be a surprise and we will receive the code on Tennocon Day July. 11.2020 for the package buyer

Edited by (PS4)Qjing