Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020 Packs Available Now!

[DE]Helen

13 hours ago, (PS4)La_Nouva said:

I'm having the same problem for my PSN HK account... Any news about this?

On Thursday home stream, they mentioned, Asia region will get the packs on 16th. So hopefully we should be buy tomorrow.

It doesn't make any sense, so tennopack is available from 13may on asia, ok it shown on my ps store but somehow its unavailable to purchase, so in ps4 when some content are unavailable it will shown "tell me more" button n it will you the reason why cant purchase it, so my reason why i cant buy tennopack is "you do not own warframe tennocon digital pack" 

Jordan Facepalm GIF by The Challenge

Hello everyone!
A doubt ... Why on the Warframe website the value of the TennoCon 2020 Digital Pack is for R$ 49,99 BRL and on the Xbox Live website is for R$ 92,00 BRL?
Therefore, if I click on buy on the Warframe website, I am directed to the Xbox Live website ...
Is the value of the pack here in Brazil the same? R$ 92,00 BRL!??

That moment that the bundle pack is actually $67 USD even with the discount because of shipping. There’s no warning anywhere on the front page. Imagine my shock. $55 alone is a lot. That’s the price of a whole new game. Holy crap. Now I don’t know if I should get the shirt and pin for $40. I totally get that shipping is expensive. It just feels like a dang bummer. 

Edited by (PS4)Arigonia

On 2020-05-14 at 11:00 AM, dbugz said:

I was wondering about this same thing. All my previous purchases of Tennocon Digital Packs were done through Steam.

@[DE]Helen

Hi. still no news about the availability of this Digital Pack on Steam (same as the previous years)?

Is it possible to login directly to the warframe website via a console login and activate the code from there, after purchasing the digital pack or the dual pack?

Other than that (I've yet to purchase the dual pack, but I'm planning on it), how will a player be notified that they can access Baro's relay? Will the code automatically activate their account for access to it, or will an in-game inbox message show up on the day his relay opens, etc.?

8 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Is it possible to login directly to the warframe website via a console login and activate the code from there, after purchasing the digital pack or the dual pack?

Other than that (I've yet to purchase the dual pack, but I'm planning on it), how will a player be notified that they can access Baro's relay? Will the code automatically activate their account for access to it, or will an in-game inbox message show up on the day his relay opens, etc.?

A message shows up on game on the day he opens, and you’ll be able to access it.

• Like 1

Hi, it's 18 of may and the tennocon 2020 bundle is still not available on PS4 Hong Kong shop! It's suppose to be available at 13 of may..., The item is in the shop but says, you are not able to buy tennocon 2020 digital pack because....... you don't own tennocon 2020 digital pack....

5 minutes ago, Sarcastik1 said:

Hello my name is Raymond and i purchased the tennocon package yesterday HOURS before it ends, and i never got to access BARO. That was the ONLY REASON i purchased the package. It was also hours before so i should have been able to go and buy what i wanted.  IF YOUR STILL SELLING THE TICKETS THEN WHY MAKE IT SO YOU CAN'T ACCESS HIM. I AM VERY VERY UPSET AND I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING IF THIS IS THE WAY YOU RIP OFF YOUR LOYAL PATRONS. 

Dude, what ?

Read properly - Get access to everything Baro Ki’Teer has ever sold from July 11 at 11 a.m. ET to July 18 at 11 a.m. ET in Baro’s TennoCon Relay! 

• Like 1

Hey @[DE]Helen, this is a bit awkward (I know this isn't the ideal place to ask about it, but it's one of the few places I know I previously posted in). I signed out from the account in the forums and had tried to sign back in (I kinda succeeded it seems), but now it's become a whole separate account, since my actual profile is shown earlier on in the thread with the Baro Ki'teer glyph. Do you have an idea on how to relog back to that account and reset the glyph? (I purchased the digital 2020 pack and changed the glyph, but that eventually led to this predicament)

(Edit 05-18-2020) At first this new account may have been a PC one, as the (NSW) was missing from the username until after I logged into the official Warframe website a bit ago, and re-accessed the forums from that. I submitted a support ticket and provided contact information along with it just now.

Edited by (NSW)Gamer-Steve
I've submitted a support ticket regarding the situation. I hope there's a way to fix this. I heard before that in order to change the forum's glyph, you'd need to sign out and back in, but I must not have done that correctly.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Hey @[DE]Helen, this is a bit awkward (I know this isn't the ideal place to ask about it, but it's one of the few places I know I previously posted in). I signed out from the account in the forums and had tried to sign back in (I kinda succeeded it seems), but now it's become a whole separate account, since my actual profile is shown earlier on in the thread with the Baro Ki'teer glyph. Do you have an idea on how to relog back to that account and reset the glyph? (I purchased the digital 2020 pack and changed the glyph, but that eventually led to this predicament)

(Edit 05-18-2020) At first this new account may have been a PC one, as the (NSW) was missing from the username until after I logged into the official Warframe website a bit ago, and re-accessed the forums from that. I submitted a support ticket and provided contact information along with it just now.

I can confirm my actual account is still accessible via the mobile app at least. I'll check on my switch next to see if that was affected by the forum account situation.

(Edit 05-18-2020 @ 10:06pm my time) I've checked on the Switch, and my account in-game is safe and unaffected. Hopefully there'll be a way to remedy the duplicate forum account (As long as it won't affect things in-game it may be alright), but since everything in-game is accounted for, I'm not as worried as I was a bit ago. When I hear back from support, I'll see if deleting the duplicate account will restore access to this one via the computer.

Edited by (NSW)Gamer-Steve
Mainly wanted to confirm that everything besides the forum account situation is in order! I'll check back when I can on mobile & the computer.

Hi, great day. I paid to my boyfriend the pre-order for TennoCon2020, but he hasn't received the items in the game and the payment has been on my card since May 12. What happen? I pay from his account

sry for my bad english

Purchased. Both for the plat and the exclusive items and I'll surely buy the Ki'Teer Roomba in July lol. 

I admire the flexibility and dedication of the DE Developers/Community Managers to keep up the fight while the world hunkers down.
My world has been filled with madness since January. 
I may lose my job despite being on the front lines one of the few to tough it out despite the odds and losing up to 80% of staff.

I survive because I found a little refuge called the Origin System and its community to tell my stories to ❤️ 

• Like 1

Hmm.

So, I guess the silence regarding the availability of this Digital Pack for purchase through Steam as a DLC (like the previous years) means that the option is out of the question then.

Edited by dbugz

• 2 weeks later...

So I purchased the TennoCon pack with the Merch, (shirt and whatever else was included) but now the only TennoCon item grayed out in the Store is the non-merch pack (no shirt). Any reason for that? I'd figure maybe it's so people can order multiple ...shirts...at $66 a pop?  o.0 

Edited by LimHighgate
typo in the word "figured"