Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reporting For Excessive Delay Of Game

_Tox

I think there should definitely be a report option for excessive delay of game.  Especially in cases when boss activation requires the presence of all tenno (like when you're trying to grind rhino blueprints and one of your teammates decides to go afk just outside the room).  The grind in this game is daunting for a lot of people already.  There should be consequences when griefers exacerbate that mechanic by deliberately wasting the time of other tenno.  Why should I be forced to quit a match and lose all of my stuff just because two jackweeds want to stand just outside of the extraction point swinging their swords at each other for 20 minutes?  This should definitely be a bannable offense.

Edited by _Tox

I think there should definitely be a report option for excessive delay of game.  Especially in cases when boss activation requires the presence of all tenno (like when you're trying to grind rhino blueprints and one of your teammates decides to go afk just outside the room).  The grind in this game is daunting for a lot of people already.  There should be consequences when griefers exacerbate that mechanic by deliberately wasting the time of other tenno.  Why should I be forced to quit a match and lose all of my stuff just because two jackweeds want to stand just outside of the extraction point swinging their swords at each other for 20 minutes?  This should definitely be a bannable offense.

Well, if there was 4 people and those two were just wasting time, the fourth person could easily just sit on the point with you and have the countdown start that way.

Well, if there was 4 people and those two were just wasting time, the fourth person could easily just sit on the point with you and have the countdown start that way.

3 man cell needs 2 players at extraction to start countdown. Players can't join after boss has been killed.

3 man cell needs 2 players at extraction to start countdown. Players can't join after boss has been killed.

This.  Thank you.  It's possible that the DE can't enforce a report like this because it's too difficult to prove/monitor.  Perhaps there could be some changes made to the dynamics of the game, then, that can prevent this sort of trolling.

• 2 weeks later...

So, you took a S#&$ on majority of your team and then you are asking for sanctions to THEM?

Hek, where is the logic?

what in god's name are you talking about?  how exactly did I disrupt my teammates again?  by waiting in the extraction zone after the mission is complete while they sword fight just outside the zone?

what in god's name are you talking about?  how exactly did I disrupt my teammates again?  by waiting in the extraction zone after the mission is complete while they sword fight just outside the zone?

Um, yes?

Seriously, mate. It is co-op. Either find a good company or suck it up and stick to majority. And even if someone is "trolling". More than that, ESPESIALLY when someone is "trolling".

Um, yes?

Seriously, mate. It is co-op. Either find a good company or suck it up and stick to majority. And even if someone is "trolling". More than that, ESPESIALLY when someone is "trolling".

troll post dr.

nope . wont happen why .. obvious ..not everyone likes to zip line thru and not do nothing but the boss. And if so then its a 2 way street . End .problem solved both sides of the coin.

this is a week old post dug up from the bowels of the archive.  I don't know why this thread was reopened, but w/e.  since it has been, I feel I should clarify - I wasn't zip lining anything.  We ran the mission, the mission was over, and all 3 of us were right there at the checkout.  this wasn't a matter of my running all the way through the mission and leaving the other two at spawn - rhino was the first warframe I was going for.  my account was 1 week old.  I barely had any mods, no potatoes, and only a starter frame.  it would have been impossible for me to zipline that mission - even if i'd wanted to.

edit

oh and the time where the guy went afk in order to not let the boss spawn?  that was a 4 man group and we were all pretty much together.  the guy just abandoned his keyboard and made us all leave and restart after waiting a good chunk of time.  im not saying we should change much of anything.  just add another option in the report menu. >.>  simple, simple, simple.

Edited by _Tox

Tox, these guys are just having a go at you. Your request is simple and they just want to be annoying children.

You should have the option to leave the map when you arrive to an extraction point. There are 4 "pods" at extraction. Why not let the player press E to leave on one of them and bon voyage?

Reasonable request. Simple solution.

Tox, these guys are just having a go at you. Your request is simple and they just want to be annoying children.

You should have the option to leave the map when you arrive to an extraction point. There are 4 "pods" at extraction. Why not let the player press E to leave on one of them and bon voyage?

I would second this as a solution.  it would allow runners to run, and allow people that want to take time and explore the map plenty of time to do so without having to fear the 1 minute cooldown and risk losing mission rewards for straggling behind.

They really are just trolling you, I agree this needs a solution