Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do I do if Nora detects Cephalite Resonance?

MetalGrayFox

Question

Loaded a couple missions since the update where Nora says she has detected this resonance, but I don't see anything (I am running Cassini for a larvling). What are we meant to do to obtain this resource?

EDIT: Thanks all, it seems it's just a little inconsistent atm, will lure enemies to their glass doom soon 🙂

Edited by MetalGrayFox
Answered
  • Like 3

I ran the exact same mission as you twice. One time Nora detected a resonance and the other she didn't. I found nothing and used a scanner to find it. Loot Detector doesn't seems to work. I don't know what to look for. Maybe an enemy?

Edited by FrostedMike
  • Like 1

the thing you're searching looks like a blue void fissure on the ground.

tried codex scanner: negative.

maybe you need to lure enemies in and get them "glassified" like in a void fissure?

Edited by -IrishJ-
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, ---Sovereign--- said:

Try asking the bot in region/general in game chat about revolite. It said find glassed enemies ( in mission where Nora says resonance nearby I assume ) and kill them. They will drop it. Im still trying to get it though.

Yeah but what planets and places are you farming? I havent heard nora yet. Also seems that it's bugged because its supposed to spawn enemies, but rebecca said in game that she's looking into it as to why they arent spawnimg

8 minutes ago, -IrishJ- said:

he thing you're searching looks like a blue void fissure on the ground.

tried codex scanner: negative.

maybe you need to lure enemies in and get them "glassified" like in a void fissure?

Interesting, thanks. I totally missed this, is this near where she first speaks? Otherwise the tilesets can be big and could miss something so small on the ground

8 minutes ago, ---Sovereign--- said:

Try asking the bot in region/general in game chat about revolite. It said find glassed enemies ( in mission where Nora says resonance nearby I assume ) and kill them. They will drop it. Im still trying to get it though.

Thanks, that is helpful to know - a clan member has informed me Warframe has updated on Twitch to indicate this is currently bugged

Hey i was doing an earth exterminate mission and nora said her line about the glass resonance, then i heard sound of glass and the fissure sound you hear when you do fissure missions, a bunch of enemies with glass shards in them spawn in and you gotta kill them. killing them gives you Glassmaker Standing and Cephlon resonance.

Guys i found 2 cephalites while doing the k drive missions. They are glass-like enemies which they will try to run as soon as nora says they are nearby. You will also here a glass shatter before they spawn. When i killed them with weapon they didnt drop anything but when i killed them with operators void blast and they dropped the resonance (maybe its random chance if they drop it or no)

• Like 1