Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Custom Controller Settings Not Working

(PSN)Sentiel

My controller is custom set to have Contextual Action on the Up Dpad button and Reload on Square Button.

I have it this way to be able to reload my secondary weapon while using Volt's Current Shield (which is a bug that has still not been fixed btw!).

The last update made the game "forget" this setting, so every time I start the game, the Contextual Action doesn't work anywhere. I have to go to the Options, reset my controller to default and map it again.

Please fix this. Either fix this or fix the Current Shield bug, so I can put Contextual Actions back on the Square Button.

Can confirm, all touch screen re-maps no longer perform the actions they are set to.  Example, my swipe up on the touch pad set to drop energy pads...what it performs is ability 1. It is not limited to this example as all remapped keys no longer perform anything but the default settings.

• 2 weeks later...

The issue has been partially fixed.

The functionality has been restored to the point where the game remembers the custom button mapping. Unfortunately, using the Touchpad customisation doesn't work at all. I have set some of my Gear Items on it and when used, the Warframe cast the ability that is set there as default instead.

• 3 weeks later...

My custom mapping will not allow me to use the bait for fishing. All I can do is select the spear, cant complete rare fish challenge fir nightwave. It has been like this since the update, sometimes "if its not broke dont fix it applies". I never had any problems previously, even the weapon swap mixes with my hot key for energy pizza or brings up the map for no reason.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived