Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Killing enemies in Archwing missions with an Archgun doesn't progress the "heavy ordnance" act from the new Nightwave?

tprx

Question

So, what am I supposed to do, go on Railjack missions or use the Archgun in normal missions (with the gravimag installed)? And does that mean that Archwing missions are officially dead?

13 answers to this question

Thanks, guys.

I did Montes, Venus, killed 91 enemies but I didn't see any completion in the Glassmaker UI (still indicates I need to kill 500 enemies with the Archgun).

I'll try again in different missions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tprx said:

killed 91 enemies but I didn't see any completion in the Glassmaker UI (still indicates I need to kill 500 enemies with the Archgun).

Mission doesn't have place to indicate in numbers but the filling line shows the progress. Mostly it will appear every 50 kills.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gabranth2 said:

Mission doesn't have place to indicate in numbers but the filling line shows the progress. Mostly it will appear every 50 kills.

omg! yes, you're right, just saw it. Thanks!

42 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Im making progress on mine but it refuses to say how amny enemies Ive killed

I think it's because the devs did not put a counter variable in the description, hence it just says 500 instead of x / 500.

Either intentional or a hotfix will fix it.

• Like 1

The progress bar advances, but you don't see an actual number of  how many you killed. They count, however.

Easiest is to do it with the heavy weapon (with gravimag) and do survival of exterminate missions solo.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, tprx said:

Thanks, guys.

I did Montes, Venus, killed 91 enemies but I didn't see any completion in the Glassmaker UI (still indicates I need to kill 500 enemies with the Archgun).

I'll try again in different missions.

It's a little confusing since it doesn't give a constant counter. Look at your bar progression on that particular challenge, it should be filling up.

You can also check the NW status in mission from the pause menu at the bottom corner of the screen.