10 cephalite resonance dumped into the trash can ? (Spoilers..kinda)

I know that the clues are randomised for each player, but what about the order? Is it always a set order for what piece of evidence is required first, or is it a random order to mess with people further?

Only did the whole evidence matching thing once so far, and i immediately failed because it just gave me different answers and i had to pick within 60 seconds. I believe the first one i has to do was something about a delivery? Or wanting something from someone?

EDIT: NVM, it seems like the pieces of evidence and the order of evidences is randomised. Luckily i did complete it on my second try, after taking photos each piece of evidence so i don’t end up forgetting

6 hours ago, Zsword said:

I was curious how bad the 'platforming' was and it's like, a basic jump/doublejump. It's not really platforming. If you've gotten past jupiter then you have nothing to worry about besides over complicating it yourself. The platforms are just how you make your 'choices' in a multiple choice quiz regarding the victim's history.

That being said, sucks to lose an oppurtunity due to hardware fidangliness. 😕 at least the traces are numerous at 5 per nearly every mission (or so)

Damn, how'd you get that many NW spawns? I played for a few hours yesterday and I only had the corrupted glass enemies spawn three times, and I only got 4 cephalite from all of them combined.

1 hour ago, DeerioJim said:

Damn, how'd you get that many NW spawns? I played for a few hours yesterday and I only had the corrupted glass enemies spawn three times, and I only got 4 cephalite from all of them combined.

This. I, TOO, am curious how you got so many to spawn.

10 hours ago, Oreades said:

Wait so if everyone has slightly different sets of clues..... which is the canon scenario? Do they just choose one at random? 

Is this gong to be another heccin XCOM2 where, uhh it's hard to write for a scenario where you beat the game by essentially becoming a psionic god sooooo none of that happened and ummmmm this is the worst timeline, GG. Which gives me exactly zero incentive to bother with actually playing XCOM2 because nothing I do will be canon anyhow. 

I guess the variables aren't important to the overall story.  The victim's name is constant but the two people he messaged and the item he needed can vary so it doesn't matter to the story if he spoke to Baro, Maroo or Darvo and it doesn't matter what weapon you found (it oviously wasn't the murder weapon anyway) and it doesn't matter what symbol was on the Ayatan Star.  It might matter that there was a weapon and a Star, but the details can be written around.

11 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Even more annoying than platform puzzles if you ask me.

If I want to play a memory game I'll dig out the frickin Memory set I got stuffed in a 15 year old box somewhere.

Seriously I can't believe we waited half a year for this.

Same

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Yual:

From what I saw before I randomly jump on a platform with the face of baro on it and lost everything. Its 5 platform with 5 differents icones that you have to jump on the one that match the most what the "guy" is descripting. And you have to do it in a specifics order like the lich systeme. Oh you also have a 1 min timer to make sure you panic.

Give me a break.. I'm also bad at memorizing..

All in all this nightwave will be hell. Great. 

Why can we "fail" anyhow, and why do we lose out the new resource? 

13 hours ago, Yual said:

From what I saw before I randomly jump on a platform with the face of baro on it and lost everything. Its 5 platform with 5 differents icones that you have to jump on the one that match the most what the "guy" is descripting. And you have to do it in a specifics order like the lich systeme. Oh you also have a 1 min timer to make sure you panic.

Yeah, the timed jump puzzles are extra annoying. It's bad enough we lose the Cephalite if we fail, but making this feel like a freaking Mastery test without the ability to practice?

3 hours ago, DeerioJim said:

I was getting several running around doing Cetus/Fortuna bounties. They would pop up occasionally among the enemies that were spawning.

5 hours ago, DeerioJim said:

3 hours ago, KOSHH said:

This. I, TOO, am curious how you got so many to spawn.

?????? I just did, normal stuff. They spawn in like, sets of 5 once a mission. I had 2 sets spawn during Sortie, 2 spawn during Syndicate missions, and a set spawn while I was K-drive leveling on the Valis at the Pearl. They seem to have a minimum timer to spawn, kinda like Assassins do, but every Mobidef I ran had them.

Archived