Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

is this Melee riven mod challenge possible?

Sekiberius

Question

17 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, taiiat said:

you can really just throw lead their way and i'd be surprised if you didn't hit them (and ergo Kill them) immediately after they are blown out of their Dargyn.

The issue is you tend to kill them before they leave the ship so they don’t count. 

I tend to use ash blade storm on flying darygn, all the other methods mentioned might be faster. But it depends if grounded or flying ones spawn more for you. 

16 minutes ago, Gibsonx said:

I tend to use ash blade storm on flying darygn, all the other methods mentioned might be faster. But it depends if grounded or flying ones spawn more for you. 

ah yeah, because of #smartdecisions you need to shoot the lower half of the Dargyn, the upper half will usually teleport your Damage to the Pilot and bypass the Dargyn itself.

• Like 1

If you can find pilots standing around on the ground, you can use abilities to lift them and kill them that way. That's supposed to count.

The last time this challenge came up, someone said that if you just go into the regular free-roam plains, it seems like the pilots die too quickly and don't always count towards the challenge, so they recommended starting a level 2+ bounty so that the enemies are a little higher level. I haven't tried that yet myself, but when I did the challenge in free roam, it definitely felt like some of my kills didn't count for whatever reason, so trying a bounty might not be a bad idea.

take titania - press 3 when you find a pilot on the ground, slide while holding 3 - he explodes mid air and you are done

3 hours ago, dormerXL said:

If you can find pilots standing around on the ground, you can use abilities to lift them and kill them that way. That's supposed to count.

The last time this challenge came up, someone said that if you just go into the regular free-roam plains, it seems like the pilots die too quickly and don't always count towards the challenge, so they recommended starting a level 2+ bounty so that the enemies are a little higher level. I haven't tried that yet myself, but when I did the challenge in free roam, it definitely felt like some of my kills didn't count for whatever reason, so trying a bounty might not be a bad idea.

No, I did it a couple of days ago(same challenge) on free roam with the method I mentioned above.

Edited by vegetosayajin

For newcomers I always suggest them to bring up supra or supra vandal which is projectile primary weapon. Use mag second skill and shoot it at the boundary of the circle while sliding. You should get a count without any panic!

11 hours ago, taiiat said:

ah yeah, because of #smartdecisions you need to shoot the lower half of the Dargyn, the upper half will usually teleport your Damage to the Pilot and bypass the Dargyn itself.

I have learned a thing today. Thank you.

20 hours ago, TheArcSet said:

I think it only counts if they're flying?

I'm told that punchthrough is the way, although I've used Titaina too.

Nah.. Been doing it that way since forever unless they changed it recently. Its the same principle with using Titania trick as well.