Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydron and Plains bug

Fainted.

I have found some bugs, The first bug i have found happens to me twice on Hydron, i decided to join a open squad and when i had loaded into the mission i had been spawned in the roof. i have had 
similar things where i have accidentally bullet jumped into a wall and once i bullet jumped out of the void. ( about a month ago i found a bug where i was able to clip myself through a wall in archwing missions on Uranus I will come back and edit it if i can replicate the glitch) i am still new to this forum stile and am not 100% sure how to attach files directly so i have uploaded the clips directly to imgur <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/WxUQdIN"><a href="//imgur.com/a/WxUQdIN">hydron bugs</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script> 

if that did not work here is the link https://imgur.com/a/WxUQdIN

The second bug i have replicated 20+ times on the plains of eidelon and what append is i spammed in and out of operator mode as i found myself with a second or 2 of invincibility but if i did it too much what happens is i would be in my warframe but i would be stuck so i could not sprint do any attacks bullet jump and the only way to get out of this bug was to tank all my hp or get killed which sometimes did not work it is hard to show but if i am not wrong i just slid across the ground instead of getting staggered. Again i have uploaded it to imgur 
 here is the link https://imgur.com/a/k1IaUQE

All the best to everybody in DE from Australia. TheCasualGod
Ps if any of the bugs need more footage i can try get some more but i can only replicate 1 or 2 if i try