Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A heads-up about glassmaker spawns:

Loza03

This is insane they keep buying themselves more time by making this long and pointless as possible at least make this ez 2 farm so i can skip whenever they upload new or delayed content im not gonna waste time on waiting each #*!%ing 25 min for 1 spread of those #*!%ers 2 spawn and then getting 3/10 things u need for that stupid puzzle spolier allert!!

Playing since the release of the glass maker stuff, faced only once the glass fissure, and that one spawned somewhere else on someone else, had no chance to even see how it looks like ingame.

This is just BS. We have a capacity limit of 20 units and yet another time gated "feature" to artificially stretch this stuff. This suspiciously sounds like few mechanics from Perfect World from the past ...

No one liked the time gated event during the exploiter orb stuff, neither during the murex thing nor on anything else, and here we have it again.

DE, what are you actually trying to accomplish here? Hushing away your playerbase and planning on sneaking in microtransaction stuff like a mobile game?

Edited by iHeuksal

Some weird-ass things are going on, dreamers... Today I was speed farming affinity in spy missions (10-18 min runs) in Venus, Europa, Neptune and Pluto. I had glassed enemies spawn in almost every mission in quantities of 3-5 (max I've seen about 7).

There is a problem though - it looks like void beam sometimes refuses to work. Are we supposed to target specific body parts, because sometimes they die and sometimes beam is dropping zeros?

The most annoying thing is that they spawn all over the place, so you get 1 or 3 kills if you are lucky and others are left to kill for minuscule Nightwave standing.

You have to hit the blue shards on their bodies and they become vulnerable.

From what I found so far for 1 'wave' thats means from when Nora says something to no more glass fissures it can glass at most 4 enemies each one giving 30 standing and dropping 1 resonance. If you kill the 4th one you get 30 standing for finishing the 'wave'.

I was in the Vallis when one fissure spawned glassing 3 enemies then another fissure glassing 1 enemy after that no more fissure spawning.

In another mission i saw maybe like 4 fissures but not more.

I assume fissures keep spawning until they glass 4 enemies but despawn if theres no enemy around within a time limit. 

• Like 1

For each glassmaker fissure spawn, count 25 minutes and enter the next mission at least 120 seconds before the 25 minute interval between each spawn;
Always prefer survival missions like Ophelia or Selkie for example to ensure a good flow of enemy spawn for the corruption of the glassmaker fissure and be happy. 😉

• 4 weeks later...
On 2020-05-13 at 12:48 PM, BDMblue said:

I think time gating is a good way to go. If you just have a 25% spawn people are going to run capture all day. Do 60 missions an hour and finish in a day.

I seriously don't have the time to idle around in Warframe all day.

I can only play in bursts for a few hours on one or two days in the week, if at all.
That means, if this is truly time-gated, I only get ~3 maybe 4 resonances per day. 

The problem is that time-gating asks for another form of maximization than f.e. a spawn chance, or a guarantee on every x-th run.

Why?
F.e.:
If I want a lot of a non time restricted resource, I can adjust my gear, maybe search for good nodes, a good tileset, maybe even look at the enemy types, since iirc, infested generally spawn more enemies than grineer, etc. but the most important thing:
I can always go into the node, and farm the resource, I don't have to wait for an arbitrary timer to tick down, whilst it still is only a statistical chance, I can almost always make some progress towards my goal, with an expected average per run.

If I want more of a time restricted resource, like the resonances, I really can barely make it more efficient in its own, maybe get some gear for more resources, but besides that:
-Getting the cephalites takes far less time than the timer -> Long downtimes between 'runs' -> No point in making the activity itself faster.
Only thing you can do is organize your actual life around the game, either staying in the game for hours, or logging in every 20~25 minutes.

Overall, time-gating makes it harder for many people to get the stuff, because they can only play in short bursts, but these short bursts don't allow for many cycles to happen.

The quiz is incredibly simple if you pay any attention at all.  What bothers me is the platforming.  It doesn't exactly feel good to fail because aim glide is disabled.  There should at least be a prompt that lets you know that, or a prompt that allows you to switch warframes before entering the Weave.  Being cheated out of an easy af quiz because of bullS#&$ physics doesn't seem fair.

Just now, SheikaVoid said:

The quiz is incredibly simple if you pay any attention at all.  What bothers me is the platforming.  It doesn't exactly feel good to fail because aim glide is disabled.  There should at least be a prompt that lets you know that, or a prompt that allows you to switch warframes before entering the Weave.  Being cheated out of an easy af quiz because of bullS#&$ physics doesn't seem fair.

Deadlock later today will prevent you from failing if you fall.