twich prime armor claimed but nothing gotten in game

just as the title...

I have logged in many times but got nothing..

tell me why plz   i'm so confused... 😞 

• Like 1

It takes a few minutes for it to update. You can try logging out and back into the game for it also.

Go to the loot claiming page on Twitch, click the link account button on the left. I have to do that for several games to be able to claim the items even tho my account is already ilked and stream drops work fine.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Then your accounts aren't actually linked. You'll need to relink, mine was delivered within  minutes.

Edited by (NSW)Rastuasi

If you can't claim the items, unlink and relink the accounts. It sometimes happens it breaks.

Same here: I've had to go to the "link accounts" page over again every time so far, sometimes more than once. I don't know if it's Twitch or DE, but the whole twitch prime link seems a bit flaky as far as knowing if you've actually registered on both ends.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Rastuasi said:

Then your accounts aren't actually linked. You'll need to relink, mine was delivered within  minutes.

1 hour ago, NightmareT12 said:

If you can't claim the items, unlink and relink the accounts. It sometimes happens it breaks.

The relink actually did the trick for me, thanks. I got the items as soon as I did it.

• Like 1

No problem! I've noticed it can break more so when something like this goes on, where there's a mass zerg of people claiming stuff. Just like the tennocon stream this past year.

• Like 1

Mine took a couple days to receive. Just be patient, and make a ticket if it doesn't arrive in a couple more days.