Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add a timer for glassed enemies.

Caliboom

Or just make it a permanent void fissure / requiem fissure style mission until NW is over.

5 maps on rotation. Guaranteed spawns on fixed maps means even players that cannot handle harder content will have experienced folks helping them out as well.
Also keeps the community knitted, not spread all over the place.

If DE is afraid of "too much standing" earn, well, then make each mission award a mere 100 standing then. We have NW for the bulk of standing.

Edited by fatpig84

31 minutes ago, fatpig84 said:

Or just make it a permanent void fissure / requiem fissure style mission until NW is over.

5 maps on rotation. Guaranteed spawns on fixed maps means even players that cannot handle harder content will have experienced folks helping them out as well.
Also keeps the community knitted, not spread all over the place.

If DE is afraid of "too much standing" earn, well, then make each mission award a mere 100 standing then. We have NW for the bulk of standing.

Take this system (Nightwave) that's entire purpose is to drop feed you rewards over time and rework it so I can farm it over and over and get it done asap. /S

The system as it is now is fine. Just give us better transparency about what we're actually supposed to be doing for it.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, (NSW)Sniperfox47 said:

Take this system (Nightwave) that's entire purpose is to drop feed you rewards over time and rework it so I can farm it over and over and get it done asap. /S

The system as it is now is fine. Just give us better transparency about what we're actually supposed to be doing for it.

How is it instant ? Your puzzles are still time gated, just like how the dioramas are slowly unlocked for the rest.

If you have so much fear of people farming a mission at 100 standing a piece, then remove all standing gain from such missions then.
And remove standing from glass enemy kills on top of that.

I would gladly trade a near constant spawn of glass enemies over the 30 glass standing they give. 
Because it is actually fun as enemy weak spots are randomized thus mixing up combat.

While in the same time giving those who cannot adhere well to timers, a chance to farm their Cephalite resonance.

Edited by fatpig84

5 minutes ago, fatpig84 said:

How is it instant ? Your puzzles are still time gated, just like how the dioramas are slowly unlocked for the rest.

If you have so much fear of people farming a mission at 100 standing a piece, then remove all standing gain from such missions then.
And remove standing from glass enemy kills on top of that.

I would gladly trade a near constant spawn of glass enemies over the 30 glass standing they give. 
Because it is actually fun as enemy weak spots are randomized thus mixing up combat.

While in the same time giving those who cannot adhere well to timers, a chance to farm their Cephalite resonance.

They have weak spots? I just shoot them once centerish and then they glow red and explode. Is there some actual mechanic behind it that I'm missing?

Just now, (NSW)Sniperfox47 said:

They have weak spots? I just shoot them once centerish and then they glow red and explode. Is there some actual mechanic behind it that I'm missing?

You have to shoot the glass bits off. If you are using a precision weapon it matters otherwise you will be seeing 0 damage, at least in my experience.
Naturally Ignis or other bullet hoses won't have that issue.

1 minute ago, fatpig84 said:

You have to shoot the glass bits off. If you are using a precision weapon it matters otherwise you will be seeing 0 damage, at least in my experience.
Naturally Ignis or other bullet hoses won't have that issue.

Ignis, Katchy, Gas based Vectis, Opticor, Shedu, Paracesis, and my operator amp. I think those are all the weapons I've killed them with without even noticing they have a weak spot. Who uses precision weapons in a game about killing massive crowds? O.o

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

Why do you need to create an artifical farm? Why do people think they must do this? This is flat out a stupid idea.

And what's wrong with having a convenient farm ?

The puzzle is difficult enough that a lot of folks fail on the first try... Or they fell off the ledge due to no aim glide or bullet jump.
Remember you have to get 3 segments right in 1 attempt. So there is plenty of people who are going to fail.

I am not even asking for a "fix the jumps" or allow unlimited re-tries. But a more condense and consistent way to farm resonance.

Edited by fatpig84

1 hour ago, (NSW)Sniperfox47 said:

Yeah, I don't really get why folks are trying to rush it. There is PLENTY of time. You're meant to passively collect them as you play normally, not focus farm the hell out of it. Nightwave is a long-term addition, not a time limited rush to the finish.

I probably won't bother with puzzle since I have a limited time to play and can't spend hours farming in missions only to get 3 cephalite, so I will pass for now until they make the glass enemies spawn more often.

On 2020-05-13 at 12:42 PM, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Yeah, I don't really get why folks are trying to rush it. There is PLENTY of time. You're meant to passively collect them as you play normally, not focus farm the hell out of it. Nightwave is a long-term addition, not a time limited rush to the finish.

some people don't care they just wanna get their forma and get it over with. idc if you give me ten years to complete it, i'll still choose to finish early since NW is pretty much the only thing worth doing since plain of edalon came out.

edit: and yea the forma is all i'm after. then creds, then nothing, all other rewards are meh

Edited by (XB1)x ARTaco x

On 2020-05-13 at 11:39 AM, (XB1)Rez090 said:

Why do you need to create an artifical farm? Why do people think they must do this? This is flat out a stupid idea.

...probably so they can PLAY THE THING THEY WAITED NINE MONTHS FOR

• Like 1