Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.2

[DE]Megan

21 minutes ago, Darq81 said:

I agree with this except for the fact that DE would then have to re tweak all weapons that had "self dmg" or a delay for activation of projectile (i.e, Acceltra, Bramma, Zarr, etc) Self stagger is much more acceptable than self dmg. Modding for reduced stagger can help, but that also takes away from the rest of your build. I personally use Rhino or Gauss with these weps to get around the stagger issue.

its coded wrong compared to the effect...

everything says "self-stagger" but stagger mods dont do anything (personally tested).
you mod for "knockdown" not stagger. knockdown resistance or recovery.

Atlas passive also works

Love the fixes here, since some of them have affected me before, though I do have one request/look into bug:

There is a bug in the Orb Vallis that, if you leave a squad with any alert level, you are stuck with that alert level as your lowest number permanently. Bites you when you just wanna run bounties and they become ten times harder, since it can spawn in ludicrous amounts of enemies without any stop.

Still love all the work being put in, keep up the good work 🙂

Remove the lich ones.   They take too long especially if you need to kill a stupid lich. Keep the lich one only if you have to force players to do that but not the others since you are forcing us to do hours with of grind for a pittance. Also make it worth like 21k - 42k since it takes around 6 times as long as the longest other elite challenge. 

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.2

Nightwave Changes & Fixes:

• Resized the glass FX on Cephalite enemies based on their scale. This also adjusts the Cephalite glass weak point hit box, which if you haven’t figured out already; shoot the glass first 😉

Already tried shooting it and it did nothing for me. Smashing it with Heliocor was proven to be the most effective for me.

"Potential fix towards Cephalite enemies remaining invulnerable even when their glass has been destroyed."

Just encountered a Jackal in orb valis that was invulnerable after being converted (patch 27.5.2).

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Railjack Fixes:

• Fixed inability to exit the Railjack for a while after returning to the Dry Dock from a Railjack mission.

Missed Note:
The Pluto Oceanum (Corpus Outpost Spy) tileset has been changed to the Corpus Ship tileset on the Star Chart to provide it with the newly refreshed Spy Vaults. Apologies that this one slipped through the Mainline cracks! 

Thanx for the RJ fix, it was annoying, Now one more to go . when you join from dojo navigation outside RJ u spend the mission kneeling to the Orokin gods

The Pluto Oceanum (Corpus Outpost Spy) tileset has been changed to the Corpus Ship tileset on the Star Chart to provide it with the newly refreshed Spy Vaults.... Pretty much looked like the same old vault.. Can someone elaborate what is new? I for one would love some new flavour in the spy vaults🙂

Archived