Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020 Community Art Show - Call for Submissions!

[DE]Megan

missed opportunity to show Vor fan art here with upper and lower body removed

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

dc381759047d9a16b43233162e3d64ec.jpg

Calling all artists, cosplayers, musicians and more!

Submit your Warframe-themed art here for a chance to be featured during our TennoCon 2020 digital event on July 11th. Talented Tenno of all kinds are encouraged to submit! Cosplay, sculptures, digital art and more — we want to see it all! 

Make sure to only submit work you’ve created yourself and attach videos or pictures to your submissions.

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝟏𝟏:𝟓𝟗𝐏𝐌 𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝.

Add some minor rewards, just like 500plat to winner or 200p to top 10 etc. or whatever would be enough to entice people

But not gonna waste time on something that might not be seen, competing against people who do cosplay or art professionally etc., just for classical "yeah you'll do it for free but you'll get exposure.

"But it's suppouse to be about fun and showing love for game!" yeah but since not all are shown it's still a competition of sort. Just one without any reward. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)cactusleoisme said:

u just made the worst decision people can find your adress from that lol and also people can submit that for their art submission

you paranoid bro? XD

I know that i am, but thats about spiders. if someone here knew my adress, who cares? 😅

On 2020-05-14 at 10:22 PM, HaZE_Taipan said:

umm, does 3D render like this one counts ?  Should be one of the most normal looking grineer weapon out there ,made this one some times ago ,was thinking about making some other weapons but one submission only, so...yeah

I'm pretty sure it should be fine, since it says "Cosplay, sculptures, digital art and more ". In your case I assume it would be categorized as a digital sculpture?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Just a note on my submission, We will be working on the Song still before the time limit I only posted Ultra fast because I tough it was June 1st last call. 

I was very wrong and We are working to extend this song https://soundcloud.com/jackofdancehall/the-jod-ftdamien-ordis-what-warframe-fanart-2020

The song is made after the PUNS of my favorite space host ORDIS.   I hope you guys enjoy and that the song is picked but I understand we have only 60 second max and that you guys wanted videos / Drawing and such .   

I only engineer and produce music, not bad at decorating dojo and creativity but my IRL thing is music so, here we go this is officially posted.

REMINDER to check back on the song before the contest end as It will be UPDATED and LONGER.

Same link, I literally bought Soundcloud pro to be able to update the file without changing the link.

( Please hire me for the sound team ! ) (I went to algonquin College music industry Arts just to have the required education).... 

Cheers ! Thank you and keep making this game fantastic.

"Notice me please" ---

On 2020-06-18 at 1:27 PM, (NSW)Lord.MorningStar said:

Hello, Just a note on my submission, We will be working on the Song still before the time limit I only posted Ultra fast because I tough it was June 1st last call. 

I was very wrong and We are working to extend this song https://soundcloud.com/jackofdancehall/the-jod-ftdamien-ordis-what-warframe-fanart-2020

The song is made after the PUNS of my favorite space host ORDIS.   I hope you guys enjoy and that the song is picked but I understand we have only 60 second max and that you guys wanted videos / Drawing and such .   

I only engineer and produce music, not bad at decorating dojo and creativity but my IRL thing is music so, here we go this is officially posted.

REMINDER to check back on the song before the contest end as It will be UPDATED and LONGER.

Same link, I literally bought Soundcloud pro to be able to update the file without changing the link.

( Please hire me for the sound team ! ) (I went to algonquin College music industry Arts just to have the required education).... 

Cheers ! Thank you and keep making this game fantastic.

"Notice me please" ---

Just gonna say that this has been updated with an intro and that We are still contacting soloist around the world to see who wants in the funhouse. Thank you very much anyone who supports.  I hope you enjoy the project !

Archived