[DE]Megan

TennoCon 2020 Community Art Show - Call for Submissions!

Topic will be automatically locked at 07:59 PM

missed opportunity to show Vor fan art here with upper and lower body removed

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

dc381759047d9a16b43233162e3d64ec.jpg

Calling all artists, cosplayers, musicians and more!

Submit your Warframe-themed art here for a chance to be featured during our TennoCon 2020 digital event on July 11th. Talented Tenno of all kinds are encouraged to submit! Cosplay, sculptures, digital art and more โ€” we want to see it all!ย 

Make sure to only submit work youโ€™ve created yourself and attach videos or pictures to your submissions.

๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐›๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—๐๐Œ ๐„๐’๐“ ๐จ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐.

ย 

• Like 1

Add some minor rewards, just like 500plat to winner or 200p to top 10 etc. or whatever would be enough to entice people

But not gonna waste time on something that might not be seen, competing against people who do cosplay or art professionally etc., just for classical "yeah you'll do it for free but you'll getย exposure.

ย 

"But it's suppouse to be about fun and showing love for game!" yeah but since not all are shown it's still a competition of sort. Just one without any reward.ย 

umm, does 3D render like this one counts ?ย  Should be one of the most normal looking grineer weapon out there ,made this one some times ago ,was thinking about making some other weapons but one submission only, so...yeahpan-zhen-untitled-295.jpg?1587962769

This might seem like a dumb question, but can we post the artworks we want to submit for this show to our social media sites and/our portfolio BEFORE TennoCon or before/after June 12?

umm...I think i've made a small mistake during the submission... I forgot the _ in my name...

On 2020-05-13 at 3:26 PM, Kouden said:

thumbs up from me

i couldnt draw that at all ๐Ÿ˜…

u just made the worst decision people can find your adress from that lol and also people can submit that for their art submission

We've extended the submissionย end date to June 19th!!

Can't wait to see all your amazing entries ๐Ÿ™‚.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, (PS4)cactusleoisme said:

u just made the worst decision people can find your adress from that lol and also people can submit that for their art submission

you paranoid bro? XD

I know that i am, but thats about spiders. if someone here knew my adress, who cares?ย ๐Ÿ˜…

On 2020-05-14 at 10:22 PM, HaZE_Taipan said:

umm, does 3D render like this one counts ?ย  Should be one of the most normal looking grineer weapon out there ,made this one some times ago ,was thinking about making some other weapons but one submission only, so...yeah

I'm pretty sure it should be fine, since it says "Cosplay, sculptures, digital art and moreย ". In your case I assume it would be categorized as a digital sculpture?

This seems really cool, I'm not expecting much of my art, but I hope to manage something still!

On 2020-05-19 at 11:27 AM, [DE]Megan said:

We've extended the submissionย end date to June 19th!!

Can't wait to see all your amazing entries ๐Ÿ™‚.

sweet avatar

ย 

What's "Digital Medium"? Does it include digital drawings? Or should they be uploaded under "Illustration" category?