Jump to content
[DE]Megan

TennoCon 2020 Community Art Show - Call for Submissions!

Recommended Posts

missed opportunity to show Vor fan art here with upper and lower body removed

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

dc381759047d9a16b43233162e3d64ec.jpg

Calling all artists, cosplayers, musicians and more!

Submit your Warframe-themed art here for a chance to be featured during our TennoCon 2020 digital event on July 11th. Talented Tenno of all kinds are encouraged to submit! Cosplay, sculptures, digital art and more โ€” we want to see it all!ย 

Make sure to only submit work youโ€™ve created yourself and attach videos or pictures to your submissions.

๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐›๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—๐๐Œ ๐„๐’๐“ ๐จ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐.

ย 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add some minor rewards, just like 500plat to winner or 200p to top 10 etc. or whatever would be enough to entice people

But not gonna waste time on something that might not be seen, competing against people who do cosplay or art professionally etc., just for classical "yeah you'll do it for free but you'll getย exposure.

ย 

"But it's suppouse to be about fun and showing love for game!" yeah but since not all are shown it's still a competition of sort. Just one without any reward.ย 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

umm, does 3D render like this one counts ?ย  Should be one of the most normal looking grineer weapon out there ,made this one some times ago ,was thinking about making some other weapons but one submission only, so...yeahpan-zhen-untitled-295.jpg?1587962769

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This might seem like a dumb question, but can we post the artworks we want to submit for this show to our social media sites and/our portfolio BEFORE TennoCon or before/after June 12?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

umm...I think i've made a small mistake during the submission... I forgot the _ in my name...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-05-13 at 3:26 PM, Kouden said:

thumbs up from me

i couldnt draw that at all ๐Ÿ˜…

u just made the worst decision people can find your adress from that lol and also people can submit that for their art submission

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've extended the submissionย end date to June 19th!!

Can't wait to see all your amazing entries ๐Ÿ™‚.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (PS4)cactusleoisme said:

u just made the worst decision people can find your adress from that lol and also people can submit that for their art submission

you paranoid bro? XD

I know that i am, but thats about spiders. if someone here knew my adress, who cares?ย ๐Ÿ˜…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-05-14 at 10:22 PM, HaZE_Taipan said:

umm, does 3D render like this one counts ?ย  Should be one of the most normal looking grineer weapon out there ,made this one some times ago ,was thinking about making some other weapons but one submission only, so...yeah

I'm pretty sure it should be fine, since it says "Cosplay, sculptures, digital art and moreย ". In your case I assume it would be categorized as a digital sculpture?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This seems really cool, I'm not expecting much of my art, but I hope to manage something still!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-05-19 at 11:27 AM, [DE]Megan said:

We've extended the submissionย end date to June 19th!!

Can't wait to see all your amazing entries ๐Ÿ™‚.

sweet avatar

ย 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesss, can't wait to finish the fluffy floofer I'm painting for this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's "Digital Medium"? Does it include digital drawings? Or should they be uploaded under "Illustration" category?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the TennoCon date moved to August 1st, the submission deadline is now JULY 10TH, 11:59PM EST!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do you need a full name now, will it be displayed? The whole point of being an artist online is being anon:"D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What If accidentally put a different email on the submission form that different to the one I use for login??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, Just a note on my submission, We will be working on the Song still before the time limit I only posted Ultra fast because I tough it was June 1st last call.ย 

I was very wrong and We are working to extend this song :ย https://soundcloud.com/jackofdancehall/the-jod-ftdamien-ordis-what-warframe-fanart-2020

The song is made after the PUNS of my favorite space host ORDIS.ย  ย I hope you guys enjoy and that the song is picked but I understand we have only 60 second max and that you guys wanted videos / Drawing and such .ย  ย 

I only engineer and produce music, not bad at decorating dojo and creativity but my IRL thing is music so, here we go this is officially posted.

REMINDER to check back on the song before the contest end as It will be UPDATED and LONGER.

Same link, I literally bought Soundcloud pro to be able to update the file without changing the link.

( Please hire me for the sound team ! ) (I went to algonquin College music industry Arts just to have the required education)....ย 

Cheers ! Thank you and keep making this game fantastic.

"Notice me please" ---

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man I am so excited about this contest! I'm a sculpture artist and just recently in the last 3 months started playing Warframe and fell in love with this game! @godsplitter69 is my Instagram with all my work but is there a Warframe art forum section I could post on here as well!ย 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-06-18 at 1:27 PM, (NSW)Lord.MorningStar said:

Hello, Just a note on my submission, We will be working on the Song still before the time limit I only posted Ultra fast because I tough it was June 1st last call.ย 

I was very wrong and We are working to extend this song :ย https://soundcloud.com/jackofdancehall/the-jod-ftdamien-ordis-what-warframe-fanart-2020

The song is made after the PUNS of my favorite space host ORDIS.ย  ย I hope you guys enjoy and that the song is picked but I understand we have only 60 second max and that you guys wanted videos / Drawing and such .ย  ย 

I only engineer and produce music, not bad at decorating dojo and creativity but my IRL thing is music so, here we go this is officially posted.

REMINDER to check back on the song before the contest end as It will be UPDATED and LONGER.

Same link, I literally bought Soundcloud pro to be able to update the file without changing the link.

( Please hire me for the sound team ! ) (I went to algonquin College music industry Arts just to have the required education)....ย 

Cheers ! Thank you and keep making this game fantastic.

"Notice me please" ---

Just gonna say that this has been updated with an intro and that We are still contacting soloist around the world to see who wants in the funhouse. Thank you very much anyone who supports.ย  I hope you enjoy the project !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...