Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drive dismounting Bug

DorNinja

I've noticed that too sometimes, but can't reproduce it. Maybe it's linked with immediate dismounting from other stuff like turrets in RJ.

And not only me:

Edited by NekoNaz

I've got a nasty 100% repetition rate on the "get on -> auto dismount" bug. Makes it very hard to do anything K-drive related. I'm running on what is likely a sub-optimal pc, and have noticed that the glitch seems much worse when you are hosting/playing solo. May be a coincidence.

I'm pretty sure it's a more global issue with mounting stuff. Happens with players for some time already.

I don't have it so often but I support this issue. Still not sure what triggers it.

Edited by NekoNaz

it seems to be effecting different people at different degrees. I'm watching a homestream rn and there is 0% of any problem with their k-drives. If this effected everyone, it'd likely as not be fixed by now. The only question is, as you said, what variable brings this auto-ejection about.

I have this dismounting bug, but every single time when i summon it. I stopped using my K-drive since then. It occurs since i've build my own K-drive. It summond the basic one before that and worked perfectly, but now that I have my own it just broke. It was a long time ago but it's still not working. I was hoping as well that it will be fixed ('cause i wasn't the only one) but now that it's in a Nightwave mission, it's a real pain in the @ss.

Also: it was bad in Vallis Solo and in Plains Solo&Squad as well.

5 minutes ago, Yazexa said:

I have this dismounting bug, but every single time when i summon it. I stopped using my K-drive since then. It occurs since i've build my own K-drive. It summond the basic one before that and worked perfectly, but now that I have my own it just broke. It was a long time ago but it's still not working. I was hoping as well that it will be fixed ('cause i wasn't the only one) but now that it's in a Nightwave mission, it's a real pain in the @ss.

Also: it was bad in Vallis Solo and in Plains Solo&Squad as well.

Looks like it really hits you. Did you write to support?

Btw i remapped X to E because traditions and no one binds anything to X in shooters. If you running standard wasd binding, you cant reach X with any finger without dangerous bending or moving too much.

Edited by NekoNaz

15 hours ago, NekoNaz said:

Looks like it really hits you. Did you write to support?

Btw i remapped X to E because traditions and no one binds anything to X in shooters. If you running standard wasd binding, you cant reach X with any finger without dangerous bending or moving too much.

This is my first time reporting it (and i don't know where else I can write about it) and to be honest i've forget about it for a time because i didn't used it.

And what do you mean the X are unreachable? It's just above the spacebar. My thumb can reach it perfectly. 😕

Edited by Yazexa

7 minutes ago, Yazexa said:

i don't know where else I can write about it

Link in from top row - Support Desk https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

7 minutes ago, Yazexa said:

And whatbdo you mean the X are unreachable? It's just above the spacebar. My thumb can reach it perfectly. 😕

Nevermind then... maybe I have big hand. Moving finger from jump button to anywhere else is bad idea anyway. 

Edited by NekoNaz

12 hours ago, NekoNaz said:

Moving finger from jump button to anywhere else is bad idea anyway.

I mean, you have to stay put for a sec anyway if you want to interact with something... 😕

Anyway, thanks for the link! 🙂