Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simple Guide to Glassmaker Puzzle

Twelvetables

Question

Glassmaker Emerges:

Yes, I failed my first attempt but you don't have to with this simple guide. Then I failed a second time, just to get all the keywords for this. Hope you enjoy the fruits of my failure.

In the Scene:

There are 5 pieces of evidence you will find. These are all the keynotes from all possible options.

Ostron weapon (remember the image): Dagger (knife), polearm or curved sword

Ayatan Eye (remember this symbol): Sword, Illuminati (eye), or Shield (pentagon turtle thing)

Declined Transaction (remember the image): Darvo, Baro or Maroo 

Decrypted message (remember the word): Tiltshifter, Transducer, or Tubular Array

Burnt letter (remember the word): Havera, Kaleet, or Prageshta

For Cephalite Resonance:

Go to any missions they pop up, shoot the glass shards to kill them. You need to finish the examination for glass fractures to spawn. DO SOLO MISSIONS or play with friends to ensure that everyone has done the examination in order to get Glass Fractures.

I personally found running Malva on Venus, I would get a spawn in the first 10 minutes and be able to afk farm with warframe abilities. 1 to 6 Cephalite Resonance would drop from encounters. (let me know if you get more)

Possible that the Spawns may be timer based:

With this in mind you might be able to map out the spawn timers.  I was getting them multiple 10 minute missions in a row while playing solo, which should mean there are random encounters between guaranteed spawns. 

Maybe 1~2 hours of farming to get them all. 

If going by just the 25 minute timers 4~5 hours.

For the Puzzle:

Write down your 5 clues. Draw a picture if you need to. Just have them on hand for a quick look. You don't need to rush It only takes about 30 seconds to do the whole puzzle. 00

In the puzzle the order the questions appears to be 100% random.

There is no bullet glide, you have to use double jump.

Look around the room. Look at your matching clue. Jump to the platform with your clue then repeat till it is done.

Congrats it's done. 

vor 1 Minute schrieb XtraMag:

This has already been checked and will NOT work:

Also not working now that the 2nd week started:

I not get that it is repeatable but costs still, like someone just wants to re-read the lore or check the room out, no stil ldo it in rush and get nothing in return, but thansk wasting another 10 cephalites i guess.

It is not like we coudl put those in Leviran or the Codex as fragment to re-read at least. This is still badly designed, easy or not. The timer shoul not be there simply and let you be able to listen to all first before jumping on a platfrom.

I have the sad suspision that DE did that to safe server space, force you out the instance so it not overloads with players playing it all at once or so.

On 2020-05-13 at 11:01 PM, Twelvetables said:

1 to 6 Cephalite Resonance would drop from encounters. (let me know if you get more)

While not affected by boosters, they ARE affected by loot abilities. 

Got 8 while killing them off with a Nekros.

Also, glassed enemies are vulnerable to Operator's Void Blast, but you can also use Shedu and Paracesis without having to switch to Operator form at all. if  you have them. 

Now that the weekly has reset, has anyone tried to see if the 7k from the investigation is a weekly reward or a one-and-done ? Asking because 7k is exactly the weekly elite rewards, so maybe this is a "hidden challenge"...

Edit: Well nope, it isn't ! :laugh:

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Chewarette:

Now that the weekly has reset, has anyone tried to see if the 7k from the investigation is a weekly reward or a one-and-done ? Asking because 7k is exactly the weekly elite rewards, so maybe this is a "hidden challenge"...

Thanks for ckeckin it out - saved me time and another 10 ceph. 

Am 17.5.2020 um 17:18 schrieb XanderAnder25:

If you get all correct answers and get the reward glass standing which a lot. Can we farm standing using the puzzle stuff multiple times??... Do anyone attempt it?

This has already been checked and will NOT work:

Am 15.5.2020 um 22:49 schrieb xHeretic:

No, you get nothing by repeating it. We have to wait until part 2 of the puzzle.

Also not working now that the 2nd week started:

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Chewarette:

Am 15.5.2020 um 22:05 schrieb (PS4)deadmeat3171:

My word in note was transducer but i had to pick between the other 2

You always get 3 options to pick from - if you only see 2 answers and are missing the one you need, just turn some more to the left or right to find a third answer-option there.

1 hour ago, CrossedWires said:

So twice now I've got the "was Shigg a personal acquaintance"? jumped onto a platform and then been kicked out? Am I doing something too early? 

Uh yeah, you have to wait to the options to spawn and also pick the right answer (all personal and random).

So far today I've done my sortie and three exterminate invasion missions for that challenge with zero spawns.  I knew that the things don't show up in fissures but now I'm beginning to suspect that they're restricted to generic starmap missions.

4 hours ago, zuraja said:

So far today I've done my sortie and three exterminate invasion missions for that challenge with zero spawns.  I knew that the things don't show up in fissures but now I'm beginning to suspect that they're restricted to generic starmap missions.

No, this timer nonsense make it possible that you are in the orbiter when it hits the 25-minute mark. If missions are short, you have a great chance to miss every spawns.

This system purely sucks.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb zuraja:

Had it in spy sortie so no, not limited to normal misisons.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Chewarette:

This mainly.

19 hours ago, Chewarette said:

No, this timer nonsense make it possible that you are in the orbiter when it hits the 25-minute mark. If missions are short, you have a great chance to miss every spawns.

I've also done endless missions that lasted over 25 minutes with no spawn so it's either outright bugged or there's at least one more layer to this onion of terrible design decisions.

On 2020-05-19 at 8:50 AM, zuraja said:

Last time I play Defense at IO, Jupiter. Around 18-20 waves the enemy will spawn around that time for me... I got them quite often when I mostly farm lvl up at that place. Got it 2-8 cephalite depend on the round

On 2020-05-13 at 3:42 PM, Urjuhh said:

Really, now i gotta remember the random stuff that i saw yesterday ? 

Sod off, DE

You don't have to remember the stuff you saw yesterday; before you go to do the challenge just review the evidence in the scene.  It will take you 3 minutes tops.  Then you just have to remember the stuff you saw a few minutes ago.

On 2020-05-14 at 6:01 AM, Twelvetables said:

Glassmaker Emerges:

Yes, I failed my first attempt but you don't have to with this simple guide. Then I failed a second time, just to get all the keywords for this. Hope you enjoy the fruits of my failure.

In the Scene:

There are 5 pieces of evidence you will find. These are all the keynotes from all possible options.

Ostron weapon (remember the image): Dagger (knife), polearm or curved sword

Ayatan Eye (remember this symbol): Sword, Illuminati (eye), or Shield (pentagon turtle thing)

Declined Transaction (remember the image): Darvo, Baro or Maroo 

Decrypted message (remember the word): Tiltshifter, Transducer, or Tubular Array

Burnt letter (remember the word): Havera, Kaleet, or Prageshta

In addition to these^ there are Glass Shards, Ancient Shackles (remember #21), Weave Conduit.
Have been unable to find the remaining 2 clues because looking for them makes me feel ill :(

1 hour ago, Twelvetables said:

If they aren't there within 10 minutes exit. It's like other random encounters, the chance it happens is determined at the start of the mission. Don't run long mission.

I got a spawn at 14:30 just now.

Archived