Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simple Guide to Glassmaker Puzzle

Twelvetables

Question

Glassmaker Emerges:

Yes, I failed my first attempt but you don't have to with this simple guide. Then I failed a second time, just to get all the keywords for this. Hope you enjoy the fruits of my failure.

In the Scene:

There are 5 pieces of evidence you will find. These are all the keynotes from all possible options.

Ostron weapon (remember the image): Dagger (knife), polearm or curved sword

Ayatan Eye (remember this symbol): Sword, Illuminati (eye), or Shield (pentagon turtle thing)

Declined Transaction (remember the image): Darvo, Baro or Maroo 

Decrypted message (remember the word): Tiltshifter, Transducer, or Tubular Array

Burnt letter (remember the word): Havera, Kaleet, or Prageshta

For Cephalite Resonance:

Go to any missions they pop up, shoot the glass shards to kill them. You need to finish the examination for glass fractures to spawn. DO SOLO MISSIONS or play with friends to ensure that everyone has done the examination in order to get Glass Fractures.

I personally found running Malva on Venus, I would get a spawn in the first 10 minutes and be able to afk farm with warframe abilities. 1 to 6 Cephalite Resonance would drop from encounters. (let me know if you get more)

Possible that the Spawns may be timer based:

With this in mind you might be able to map out the spawn timers.  I was getting them multiple 10 minute missions in a row while playing solo, which should mean there are random encounters between guaranteed spawns. 

Maybe 1~2 hours of farming to get them all. 

If going by just the 25 minute timers 4~5 hours.

For the Puzzle:

Write down your 5 clues. Draw a picture if you need to. Just have them on hand for a quick look. You don't need to rush It only takes about 30 seconds to do the whole puzzle. 00

In the puzzle the order the questions appears to be 100% random.

There is no bullet glide, you have to use double jump.

Look around the room. Look at your matching clue. Jump to the platform with your clue then repeat till it is done.

Congrats it's done. 

2 minutes ago, Twelvetables said:

1 to 2 Cephalite Resonance would drop from encounters. (let me know if you get more)

I got 6 from my first mission they spawned and 5 from the second. Depends how close enemies are bunched.

2 minutes ago, Twelvetables said:

Took me a little over 4 because I got no spawns for the first 3 and a half hours I was playing.

8 minutes ago, (NSW)Sniperfox47 said:

I got 6 from my first mission they spawned and 5 from the second. Depends how close enemies are bunched.

Took me a little over 4 because I got no spawns for the first 3 and a half hours I was playing.

I'll update the fracture count.

Were you playing in groups? Because I think the fractures will only spawn if the whole group has done the examination. I recommend solo play for farming these. I've farmed 30 over 6 hours. But I only saw fractures appear once with other people and that was after I had already beat it.

10 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

Also. No bullet glide with no weapon. But you do have double jump.

Thanks added it in.

9 minutes ago, Serafim_94 said:

Do abilities work inside the puzzle? Titania's 4, namely.

I don't remember the icons for abilities or energy showing up. I would assume no. It's literally about a 5 foot jump to the platforms and you can easily correct with the double jump. Watch a video on youtube about it, if you are still unsure. I failed the first time cause I didn't know my key words. I failed a second time because I was writing down the other keywords. I never once failed to make a jump to the intended rock.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Neo Overdrive said:

Do you get anything for repeating it or do we wait for the next part?

No clue. I'll see if it is possible and update.

13 minutes ago, Opetyr said:

Just did 35 minutes. no spawn.

If they aren't there within 10 minutes exit. It's like other random encounters, the chance it happens is determined at the start of the mission. Don't run long mission.

5 hours ago, Twelvetables said:

Glassmaker Emerges:

Yes, I failed my first attempt but you don't have to with this simple guide. Then I failed a second time, just to get all the keywords for this. Hope you enjoy the fruits of my failure.

In the Scene:

There are 5 pieces of evidence you will find. These are all the keynotes from all possible options.

Ayatan Eye (remember this symbol): Sword, Illuminati (eye), or Shield (pentagon turtle thing)

Declined Transaction (remember the image): Darvo, Baro or Maroo 

Decrypted message (remember the word): Tiltshifter, Transducer, or Tubular Array

Burnt letter (remember the word): Havera, Kaleet, or Prageshta

For Cephalite Resonance:

Go to any missions they pop up, shoot the glass shards to kill them. You need to finish the examination for glass fractures to spawn. DO SOLO MISSIONS or play with friends to ensure that everyone has done the examination in order to get Glass Fractures.

I personally found running Malva on Venus, I would get a spawn in the first 10 minutes and be able to afk farm with warframe abilities. 1 to 6 Cephalite Resonance would drop from encounters. (let me know if you get more)

Possible that the Spawns may be timer based:

With this in mind you might be able to map out the spawn timers.  I was getting them multiple 10 minute missions in a row while playing solo, which should mean there are random encounters between guaranteed spawns. 

If going by just the 25 minute timers 4~5 hours.

For the Puzzle:

Write down your 5 clues. Draw a picture if you need to. Just have them on hand for a quick look. You don't need to rush It only takes about 30 seconds to do the whole puzzle. 00

In the puzzle the order the questions appears to be 100% random.

There is no bullet glide, you have to use double jump.

Look around the room. Look at your matching clue. Jump to the platform with your clue then repeat till it is done.

Congrats it's done. 

Are their a possibility of three choices are are their only two?

55 minutes ago, Hendraf said:

20200515004038_1.jpg

what weapon is this?

you find them in the market not be used by players but used as decoration setting upward as pose to be sword or one edge sword but the funny thing is they have almost exact size but shorter is a dagger or knife as in cooking knife which strange why they design a knife that way but whatever.

Anyway if you had fail the glass quest basically you have to "RECOLLECT" glass res again for all 10 of them.

3apw27.png

3 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

you find them in the market not be used by players but used as decoration setting upward as pose to be sword or one edge sword but the funny thing is they have almost exact size but shorter is a dagger or knife as in cooking knife which strange why they design a knife that way but whatever.

confused laura dern GIF by EditingAndLayout

They thought the name of the weapon was important for the quiz.

Archived